in Roleplaying

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 5:12 PM

@icicle_9510 CRUD! I FORGOT!!! GRR ME!

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 5:24 PM

@bluegirl80 its okay 😊 we all make mistakes X3[me LOTS of mistakes xD]

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 5:25 PM

@icicle_9510 LOL!!!!!!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I think we should start heading back to the others," Tess told Lucy.

Deleted • 6 July 2011 at 10:15 AM

I kinda forgot where Rin and Lucy were atm. xD

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 12:32 PM

Lucy walked with Tess back to the arena. Loud cheers arose around her. There up high stood Luna with Celestia grinning happily. "Long live the Legends!" she cried, "Long Live the Legends!!!!" Tears welled in Lucy's eyes. She would never forget her journey throughout Kohten, such a short time filled with such danger and excitement. She would never forget any of it, she wouldnt forget Dan and Nearo, who sacrificed themselves to kill Jayde, to redeem theirselves. Lucy wouldnt forget her friends, not even Jayde who was oce her friend. She wouldnt forget Luna and Celestia, the kindly ref and guide. As the cheers grew louder, Lucy realized something- Where was Oliver, Rin, and Emerald? A chill entered her body, and for a second the metal Battle Arena seemed to become Ice cold....
@pwuffy
@taffy789
@Rachel
@bluegirl80

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 12:55 PM

@icicle_9510 Search Snolo in the Tc theres one for you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess felt the chilled breeze too. She gripped onto Lucy's hand and squeezed it. "Do you feel that? Whats going on? Do we have to leave?" She asked Lucy slowly.

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 3:52 PM

Lucyleaned over to Tess and whispered, "No, we shouldn't interfere anyway.... We're stronger than everyone else, people would be fools to take on us, they wouldn't dare... or would they? Tess, Oliver, Rin, and EMerald will be come back... I hope..."

I'm pinging till severyone else comes!
@rachel
@taffy789
@pwuffy

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 3:59 PM

@heartbreaker1198 So are we gunna use my weird idea?
~~~~~~~~~~
"Okay. Lucy!!! Someones staring at us.... dont look back but hes a large man in a coat." Tess said as she noticed a man smiling evilly. She saw something shiny... knife. She whipped around really fast and started to drag Lucy into the bathroom.

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 4:06 PM

@bluegirl80 errrr--- getting off topic again, but I'll save it;)

Lucy struggled out of Tess's grip. "Tess!" she hissed. "Get off me!" Lucy ran over to the man, who was now crying tears of joy. "Lutten!" Lucy whispered, hugging him. "Yes." Lutten replied calmly. Seika flew over and perched on Ltten's shoulder. "Fate wouldn't let me interfere, so they sent me away. They knew you had to learn the ways of the Battle Arena, and you needed a creature to do so. Seika became your foster creature. And now he will return to me..." Then Lucy noticed something wierd about Lutten. "Lutten," she whispered nervously. "Why are you so pale and... mist-like?" then it dawned on her. "Goodybye, Lucy, Tess. Me and Seika's time is over, the Legends walk again now and we can all rest peacefully..." and as Lutten's final words were spoken, he disappeared, gone from Kohten forever... Now it was Lucy's turn to cry. "Goodybye, Seika, Lutten.." she whispered.

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 4:18 PM

Tess saw the man disappear , she blinked several times before she lay down on the ground to faint, which she did only seconds after.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@heartbreaker1198 Good save!

Deleted • 10 July 2011 at 4:46 PM

I was away, sorry... >>'

Female
92 posts

rachel • 10 July 2011 at 9:01 PM

Oliver was still stuck within the leather binds. Jaymes slowly made his way o him, still confused at what had happened. The hell beast lay unmoving, possibly dead from exhaustion.
The fox began gnawing through the binds, only to jump back at the foul taste of the acid. He thrashed his head back and forth spatting to try and get it removed from his mouth. With a soft whimper he focused back on Oliver.
"It's okay, we're going to be okay now." Oliver wished he could pet his friend to reassure him. Joanne had just missed fatally wounding him, but the knife had made contact.
He winced from the pain and rest his head on the ground unsure of what to do.
Jaymes began clawing at them, electricity through him. remarkably and to both their surprise, it worked. The binding was released and Oliver was free.
"You did it!" Oliver said fondly grabbing the fox in a tight embrace. "You really did it all!"
Oliver winced while trying to stand. Covered in scars and burns he looked like he ad gone through hell and back. It was time to find the others.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 11 July 2011 at 12:13 AM

This roleplay isn't that fun anymore.... >_<

Female
92 posts

rachel • 12 July 2011 at 12:30 AM

-nodnod-

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 12:43 AM

I know! It's like we're just reading know, it's not fun. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 12:44 AM

I'm lost anyways. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:35 AM

@pwuffy & @taffy789 & @rachel well, we're writing the ending, so if you guys want- JOIN IN!!! X3
Me and Blue have been waiting for All of YOU GUYS to write the endingπŸ˜‹
Last Things to happen to Rin, Luna, Emerald, Rust, Jo, Oliver, Jaymes, and Kristi:
Tess and Rin went off towards hill to find out what lights were, and Tess ran ahead leaving RIn behind Kristi went without anyone else knowing andfell and watched the battle in horror. Emerald and Rust went with Tess and Rin, but they got seperated from the others completely. Oliver and Jo had their final battle, Oliver won after making the Hellhound crash into Jo and kill her by the impact.
Tess, Fang, Lucy, Flash, Dan, Nearo, Jayde/Aito, Faythe, and Riku:
>See pages 24+<

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 7:41 AM

@heartbreaker1198 Yeah we have! D: We could take controll of their characters...

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:26 AM

@bluegirl80 no, we can't you guys all want to know why?
WE made this Rp come ALIVE. WE as a TEAM creatred a PHENOMENAL story! WE created characters from inside the heart, creatures that seemed to move within our words. WE created an RP that can become a book- if WE ALL make that happen. Summer came and everything started to grow fuzzy and lost. But you know what? The pen is mightier than the sword, or in this case the keyboard and computer. WE all teamed up and wrote a final battle, created rivals and creatures, and you know what? This is one of the most perfect rp's I've ever seen. It cant fall apart like the infamous I.S.A.N.E. rp, now can it?πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 8:28 AM

@icicle_9510 NOPE! I was part of that RP. Omg I kept getting lost!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:18 AM

@icicle_9510 I'm sorry I will try to catch up, but I can't think of a way to write Rin's ending. Rust and Luna like eachother, and Rin admires a secret someone but that would be a different story so I dunno how else to end it.

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 11:19 AM

How bout Her parents come and let Tess stay with her siser (Rin)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 12 July 2011 at 1:10 PM

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:02 PM

@pwuffy how about, they all meet up, we write somethin about them being officially named "Legends" and then its done? I'll edit the story via Microsoft Word, then post it here. @taffy789 & @pwuffy Luna and Rust had like a crush on each other right? SO they could be like a leopard faimly type thing if you'd ike;)

@taffy789 Do you have any ideas?😸 YOU'RE an author with us as well, you can tell us your ideas as well😊

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:04 PM

@icicle_9510 Okay :0)

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:07 PM

Come on guys, let's get in the game! We can still make this fun, then move onto another rp!😊 Wouldn't it be an awesome thing to finish this rp, make it into a book, and get to talk about it for the rest of our lives, that without even knowing each other face to face, we were able to work together and write this rp? That a bunch of kids actually WROTE A BOOK? Yeah!

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:08 PM

@icicle_9510 We could meet eachother if we were in a movie together for the book!

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:11 PM

@bluegirl80 lets think small first^^" Rp, Book, then whatever else we want to try for^^"

Btw- Don't think this idea is crazy, cause it's totally not. Plenty of people write books, why not us?

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:12 PM

@icicle_9510 Yeah! Its not crazy!!!!!!!!!!

Deleted • 12 July 2011 at 5:16 PM

We need to find a childrens publisher though. Unless one of us is like 14+ :/