@rachel
@pwuffy
@bluegirl80

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:31 PM

@heartbreaker1198 Why ping time?

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:32 PM

@bluegirl80 it seems deserted TT^TT

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:33 PM

@heartbreaker1198 I know! So depressing!!! One more battle for Tess... Actually can Lucy and Tess be in the battle... Have you read hunger games?

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:41 PM

@bluegirl80 i think its best for when Lucy finishes her battle, and the others conclude theirs, they all just meet up, and we write the ending of the book^^"

"Fool." hissed Jayde at Dan. "Now you're DEAD." Lucy took this as her chance while Jayde was knocked onto the ground. "Flash, ATTACK!" Lucy shouted, and the great dragon slammed into Jayde, knocking her closer to the edge. For a second, Jayde's eyes flashed with fear as Lucy slowly walked toward her. It was quickly gone and replaced by a look of triumph. "GO one, Lucy," She said menacingly. "I KNOW you don't have the heart to kill me..... but I have the heart to kill YOU!" she screeched. "Riku, Faythe, KNOCK HER OVER THE EDGE!" Lucy let out a silent wail as she plunged over the edge...... Jayde stood up and laughed maniacally. "Ahaha.AHAHAHAH.AHAHAHAHAHA! I've done it! I've become the legend I used to be!"

Don't worry, she doesn't die;)

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:43 PM

@heartbreaker1198 Good. Tess was gunna meet up with Olivias daughter who hates her and wants to kill her because she has no family now. But they call a battle like the hunger games. Tess yells they are copy cats. Its Tess and Olivias daughter Honey who get picked and eventually Tess wins.

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:44 PM

@bluegirl80 no offense, but then it gets random again^^"

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 5:44 PM

@heartbreaker1198 I know thats what catches her off gaurd and Honey almost wins.

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 6:44 PM

@bluegirl80 we'll talk it over with pwuf, taffy, and rachel^^ Maybe honey could be.... hmmm... not Olivia's daughter... but maybe.... well, someone X3

"Think again, Jayde!" shouted Lucy. "Huh?" said Jayde, a look of absolute shock on her face. Her eyes were wide and round, and jaw dropped in disbelief, as Lucy arose over the edge with Dan, standing on Nearo. "You can't get rid rid of me THAT easily Jayde." Dan said cooly. Jayde was downright furious. "I'LL SHOW YOU EASY!" and she lunged forward. Dan trned to Lucy. "I'll take care of her, you get to Flash!" Lucy nodded in agreement. As Lucy ran off towward Flash, Dan turned back to Jayde and hopped off Nearo. "Come one, Jayde! I'm WAITING." "GRRRRRR!!!" growled Jayde. The two battled it out, Jayde vs. Dan, the creatures avoiding the fray. This was to be a trainer battle, it was to be between them only.

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 6:46 PM

@Heartbreaker1198 Okay! xD

Deleted • 1 July 2011 at 6:51 PM

Ooooh! may I join?

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 8:42 AM

@fiera919 sorry, but the rp's almost over TT^TT

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 8:52 AM

@icicle_9510 HELLO!!! Wanna finish your battle?

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:08 AM

@bluegirll80 GOOD MORNING!๐Ÿ˜Š and yeah, im finishing it now, just gonna edit it after I post this;)

Jayde lunged forward, trying to claw Dan's face with her nails, Dan ducked and dropped to the ground, and spun his leg at Jayde's so she fell over. Jayde easily got up and continued going after Dan. "What's wrong Jayde? I thought you'd be stronger than this!" Dan taunted, enraging Jayde. "Grrreh! I'll show you strong!" Dan dodged a punch and continued slowly working backward to the cliff edge....
~~~
Lucy ran towards Flash and Nearo. She sighed with relief. "Good to see you two. Now come, we need to go get-" Lucy broke off as Riku and Faythe blcked their path, Riku's fangs bared, and Faythe angrily pawing at the ground. "Uh, oh..." thought Lucy.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:11 AM

@icicle_9510 How did you sleep?? (Im not a stalker)

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:13 AM

@bluegirl80 eh didn't get much๐Ÿ˜‹ I go to bed late and get up early X3 not a good combo xD

"You got a match!" Lucy shouted at the two enemy creatures. Turning to Nearo she said, "Nearo, you get Riku." Turning to Flash she said, "Flash, You're with me. We'll take down Faythe." The dragons nodded and they all turned to face the creatures. "Let's rumble!" Lucy shouted, and at that, with a growl, Riku lunged at Nearo and Faythe stormed forward with a high-pitched neigh. The 2 creatures and trainer fought bravey and deadly. Within a few minutes, the match was over, Riku annd Faythe defeated. Then Lucy spied Dan fighting dangerously close to the edge with Jayde. "Now Jayde!" Dan said with a grin, "Is your time to die!" he shouted, and Dan fell backwards, gripping Jayde tightly, and over the side of the cliff. Riku let out a whining howl, and Faythe a startled neigh, and they too followed the trainers over the edge. "NOOOO!" shouted Lucy, Jayde's shocked expression still in her mind....

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:16 AM

@icicle_9510 xD That will be me tommorow. We got to bed at 11 at girl scout camp and wake up at 5: 30 GAAAAAAAAAAA!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess kept walking. She had to find Lucy. There Lucy, Jayde, and Dan. She wouldnt interfear. Jayde was still the only person that knew Rin and Tess were sisters. Her eyes started to glow 'NO! NO!' she thought. She grabbed the ground as Fang held her with his wing. "Fang dont go try to save them let them win on their own." Tess whispered into Fangs ear. She bent down so Lucy wouldnt see her. She saw Dan fall of the cliff. 'NO!' she screamed in her mind. She felt bad for Dan even though she didnt like him.
~~~~~~~~~~
@icicle_9510 she wont interfear at all!!!!

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:22 AM

@bluegirl80 ahhhhhh!!!!! XP and shouldn't it be Fang?[it still seems a bit awkard with Fang and all :/ and there's a bit many fire-hawks^^"]

Lucy stared over the edge at the falling trainers. She heard a sickening "Crunch" and then Jayde's screams stopped. Nearo let out a cr of sorrow and flew ver the edge. Lucy didn't try to stop the sapphire dragon, she knew the creature's loyalty came first over all, even its life. "Flash." said Lucy weakly. "Come one, we have to get down there...." Lucy hopped aboard Flash's back, and they glided down swiftly. When they reached the bottom, Lucy saw Luna and Celestia leaning over Dan. The girl stood up and walked over to Lucy. "Jayde's dead." Luna said quietly. "Dan and Nearo aren't dead yet, but it's almost time. I did all I could." she said in pure anguish. "Thanks," murmured Lucy. SHe leaned down toward Dan. "I'm sorry," he whispered. "It's my fault. Fate redeemed me, but with a price. Goodbye, Lucy, Aiyoku. I'll never forget you..." and with one last peaceful sigh, Dan died...

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:23 AM

@icicle_9510 Okay ill change it.
~~~~~~~~~~~
'No no it wasnt suppost to end this way....' her voice trailed off in her mind.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:28 AM

@bluegirl80 [i know! I'm so annoying at times! X3 im SO SRY!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฑ XP]

"Goodybye, Dan, Nearo." Lucy whispered back. :If things were different, I'm sure we could've been even better friends..." Luna walked over to Lucy, Celestia right behind her. She put a comforting hand on Lucy's shoulder. "Come one..." she murmured. "You must go back to the others and claim back your spots of Legendary Trainers. I'll take care of them...." Luna added. Lucy did as Luna said. She got up, and went to find her friends, Oliver, Rin, Tess, and Emerald. She had to also appologize for ignoring them the past few days. Then she laughed as she pictured little Jaymes scampering around. "haha," Lucy said. "That little Ball of spark!"

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:41 AM

"Ita okay Lucy, I know what happened." Tess said patting her back."Lets go back home. NOT to earth. This is our home now." she smiled.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:47 AM

"We are on Earth!" Lucy said, forcing herself t laugh. "well somwhere anyway..... We should at least go back once... nah... People will wonder how we disappeared though... I say we write a note, and gve it to out parents from us. We'll say, 'Mom, dd, we're fine. Come to Bagmen's Bog, and jump in the lagoon. That's how you'll find us. Just you guys. NO ONE else is to come it's our little secret...'"

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 9:55 AM

@icicle_9510
~~~~~~~
"Not my parents." Tess told Lucy.

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 10:03 AM

"There's always time to forgive..." Lucy said. "Do you just want to forget my idea? We can just become names lost in time, history, and our former homes..."

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 10:47 AM

PINGING TIME AGAIN๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@taffy789
@rachel
@pwuffy
@bluegirl80

Female
1,170 posts

lizkissz131 • 2 July 2011 at 10:51 AM

Hi can I join???!

Deleted • 2 July 2011 at 11:01 AM

@lizkissz131 im sry, but our rp is almost overโ˜น๏ธ

Female
92 posts

rachel • 3 July 2011 at 2:17 AM

Jaymes had too much on his plate. He had to keep the hellhound confused and bewildered. He was trying to manage his blind rage away from the two humans. Little did he know how much trouble Oliver was really in.
In a blind panic, Joanne ran at Jaymes trying to stop the chaos.
Oliver shouted "NO!" loudly across the terrain. She stopped and turned her head back, one eye skewed.
"You're right my boy." She turned on her heel and began pacing back, a smile etched on her face. "I have no quarrel with the rodent. My dispute lies with you. I end you, I become legend." The dagger was fully extended and caught a glint off the lightning.
Oliver tried struggling but it was useless. The rope only dug deeper into his flesh as he tried to twist free.
Holding the dagger above Oliver's chest, Joanne began cackling wildly.
This caught Jaymes attention and he cast one giant bolt at Kugel. The dog charged desperate to stop the source that he believed was causing the torment, Jo.
She didn't even have time to scream as the beast came in contact with her. His weight utterly crushing every bone and organ within her body. The dog collapsed, satisfied with the silence. A few gurgels escaped as Joanne died near the gorge, never to become a legend.

Deleted • 3 July 2011 at 9:31 AM

"No we should." she said looking at Rin. She nodded to Rin. (Remember only Jayde knew this) "Rin and I have an announcement! Were sisters. So I can help her write a letter to her parents and they might take me in." she told them slowly.

Deleted • 4 July 2011 at 8:45 AM

@bluegirl80 i thought it was just us right now O-o want that to be after we find the others???๐Ÿ˜Š