rachel • 31 May 2011 at 4:35 PM

@icicle_9510
I'm sure we'll make our way there soon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 31 May 2011 at 5:50 PM

Jayde jumped in, "Hey what did you say?"

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 7:28 AM

Lucy looked to Jayde in confusion."What DID I say?" and she continued through the water over to the small waterfall.Lucy suddenly felt fidgety.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 8:18 AM

"Well, find it somewhere, else." Emerald snapped at the kid.
She was about to turn away when she saw the orange flash again. It looked kinda like a cat, or a dog. "I'd better find it's owner..." Emerald thought before chasing after it.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 1 June 2011 at 8:42 AM

Jayde walked with Lucy, :You said something about Kohten?"

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 1:53 PM

Oliver looked around, boy was this chick in a bad mood or what? He hadn't really been treated like that before. He stood and brushed the grass off himself once again.
"You fine lady, appear to be the only one... around?" He looked and saw the girl far off running away from him.
"Now that is rude." He murmured, a smirk playing on his face. He began haphazardly following her. First a jog, then an out right run. The wind blowing through his hair, he had forgotten how good it was just to run.
He saw the bog up ahead and ran toward it, forgetting entirely about the girl and wherever she was going. He ran faster, as the bog called for him. Maneuvering through moss and roots, Oliver ran right into a lagoon, causing a large splash.
He gasped for breath as he pulled himself to the surface, unsure of what had really just happened.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 3:16 PM

Name: Rin
Description: defeated by her sister, also her rival. Her creature is Luna, a two-tailed moon-colored snow-leopard that slightly glows like the moon. She is quiet and keeps to herself. /Extremely/ skinny and /pale/. Long, Pure white hair with black at the ends. Thick bangs.

Am I too late? o.o I'll leave if I am. I've tried to catch up as much as I can. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 4:21 PM

@fluffy & @bluegirl80 we've started^^
@pwuffy, it's never to late to join, we ust started;) just make sure you post regularly and you won't get lost๐Ÿ˜Š I find it most helpful to subscribe to an rp;)Oh and catch up to us at Bagmans Bog or the field with rachel and taffy;)

"Oh." said Lucy embarressed."I don't really...exactly know myself." she said confused."But anyway," she said shaking herself,"Just a slip of the tongue I guess."And with that, Lucy plunged under.She was surprised that instead of touching the soft, mossy and sandy ground that used to be there, all she could see and feel was purple-hued water from the ppurple plants that grew around the lagoon.Lucy swam to the top of the water."Look at this," she urged Jayde."There's something under the lagoon..."But just ten, a large KER-PLOOSH! startled her.And Lucy looked up awkwardly to find a red-haired boy floating on his back in the one-peaceful lagoon...

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 6:02 PM

Tess ran fast as she could, her lungs were dry. She had no idea where she was, she wasnt from this state. She ran, and ran untill she almost ran into Lucy at Bgamans Bog. "W-W-Who are you? W-W-Will you hurt me like they did?" she said. "Where am I?"she cryed tears rolling down her dirty face. "Im Tess, im six years old, and my parents beat me.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 6:47 PM

Emerald stared to laugh. The wierd boy had just fallen into the bog. "Idiot!" Emerald laughed, her sides burning.
Then, she saw the orange thing again.
"What IS that?!?" Emerald exclaimed as the orange blurr ran though the trees.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 6:59 PM

Lucy looked at the commotion that had come to her.She became infuriated by the racket everyone was making."QUIET!!!!!!" she shouted."Everyone! Listen up! Rollcall! Everyone state who you are and tell me why you're here!" Lucy then looked up embaressed by what she had said.She hoped no one would notice how awkward her outburst had been....Then Lucy looked down at the 6 year old who was crying.Lucy wasn't the sympathetic type, since she was rarely shown sympathy so all she said was,"That didn't happen, it was all in your imagination." the last part ended in a slight growl edged in it."The world ISN'T violent if you live in a place like this.Nonsense,that's it.All in your head.Nightmares gone Night TERROR."Lucy cocked her eyebrow and asked the girl,"THink someone's trying to kill you?" Lucy was just asking a random question, the rhetorical kind that you don't exactly answer truthfully, or basically a "No Duh" question.You don't answer it.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 7:07 PM

Awh why can i answer?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My world is filled with terror i have no imagination"she said coldly the tears in her eyes filling with rage not fear. "You have no idea what i go through. Im beaten, people do try to kill me." she said showing the scars all over her body even what looked like a stab wound right near her heart. "You think im just a little girl. No, im not." she said. (Can she have some powers because shes a legendary leader? tell me if not) Her eyes began to glow and her skin turned into fire or more like lava. Her voice was deeper. "I am different so dont you sass me."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 7:10 PM

Emerald was shocked by this girl who had just screamed "Rolecall!". What did she think this was anyway, a classroom?!?
Emerald was more shock when that little girl,Tess, said her parents beat her.
"Lay off!!" Emerald said, pushing the weird girl (Lucy) out of her way.
"No one's going to hurt you her, so what's wrong, Tess?" Emerald exclaimed, starting to wipe the little girl's dirty face.

@bluegirl80

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 7:14 PM

@taffy789
"Well," Tess began,"I was in my house when i saw my parents in my room with a..... gun" she gulped. "I live in Florda, and i ran and ran untill i got here. They are following me in a car."

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 1 June 2011 at 7:17 PM

Jayde stood up. She didn't like all this comotion. She went to the little girl. "Hey are you okay?" She said in a clear loud voice, "Guys we need to figure out all of this, I imagine we have all had weird dreams about Kohten and an animal dying with us?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 7:17 PM

@bluegirl80 ~ So we'll just pretend your last post never happened, agreed? xD

Emerald wasn't even sure if running to here from Foldia was possible, but even if this girl was lying, she was cleary distressed.
"Well, i'll take care of you Tess." emerald comfronted the girl.

(Emerald may be mean to random strangers, but never to a little girl. xD )

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 7:19 PM

@taffy789 Agreed!
~~~~~~
"I know you think its not possible, i can feel it. And Lucy is ticked at you now." she said "And i know you will take care of me."
~~~~
@merlin7576
"Im okay. I have more then dreams about an animal dying with me. I dream of being covered by ash and frozen in it." she said terrifyed!

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 1 June 2011 at 7:20 PM

Jayde went over to the pair, "Did you hear me, have you been having dreams too?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 7:24 PM

Emerald sighed. "First off, I have NO idea what dreams you've been talking about." Emerald exclaimed, trying to cover up the fact that for the past few nights she'd been having dreams about being in a burning house, while something tiredly tugged at her sleeve.
"And second off-" Emerald stop talking, because the orange blurr was standing right behind the other girl. (Jayde) "Rust?!?" Emerald gasped, not knowing where that name came from.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 1 June 2011 at 7:25 PM

Jayde could tell that the other girl was lying, "I know you know and you have been seeing a blur and a name comes to you, like it just did now!!"

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 7:26 PM

Tess looked around Emerald. "I see it too"

g2g shower. โ˜น๏ธ wish i could stay on!!

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 1 June 2011 at 7:29 PM

Jayde looked around and saw it. "So this is you're creature." she mused. Then she gasped, it was Faythe, but different. "Her fur was not normal, it was shining, silver."

I g2g too

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 7:31 PM

Emerald patted Tess on the head. "Thanks for the back-up."

Then, Emerald turned to the other girl. "So what?!? Besides, who are you anyway?"

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 8:19 PM

@taffy789
~~~~~
All of a sudden Tess fell like knocked out.
~~~~~~~
She was dreaming.
"Tomorrow is your birthday" a voice. "You will get a gift and answers stay where you are."
~~~~~~
She was awake again. Tess looked around and saw something no one else did. "Hi" she said too it. It didnt answer. "Are you dead?" she asked. This time it replyed "Yes I Am"
"Guys Guys!!" she yelped!! "I can see ghosts!!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 8:24 PM

@merlin7576 ~ Rust isn't silver, she's orange.

"Ghosts?!?" Emerald reeled around at the small girl. "What are they saying??"

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 8:29 PM

@taffy789
"Well i only see one right now and she says shes scared she sees all these living people and it freaks her out. She also says that we..we are special and like not normal like at all. That you can umm turn into a like real emerald like the gem kind if you need to hide. Its weird."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 8:31 PM

@@bluegirl80 ~ Can you please not choose my powers? ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 8:33 PM

@taffy789 (the ghost isnt right ๐Ÿ˜‹ shes not very smart!)

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 8:53 PM

Could we leave it at no powers ecept simple visions and stuff? Let's try and keep it realistic guys k?^^"But we can keep the ghost bit but they weren't real๐Ÿ˜‹ We're all powerless, but called legendary because of our battle skills and, knowledge, stealth, et cetera๐Ÿ˜Š

Lucy searched for her creature.She had no clue where or what it was.In her sadness of her forgetfulness, she noticed an odd glit coming from the lagoon."Kohten." she whispered enchanted."Kohten!" she said a little louder getting excited."Guys!Kohten!" Lucy creamed delighted pointing in the lagoon."The lagoon must be Kohten!" and at that,Lucy danced a victory dance.Way,way down below,lie Kohten,whatever that may be.....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 8:56 PM

"Kohten?" Emerald repeated, amazed. She was remembering a beatiful land, with endless fields and a house... that was burning. Along with the field, and place that felt like home.