Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 6 June 2011 at 7:36 AM

" I wonder what Faythe does....... I guess it has something to do whith water." Jayde wondered. Just then to prove a point Faythe whinnied and turned into a horse made put of water, "Wow." was all Jayde could say

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 June 2011 at 12:55 PM

"Impressive,but how does it hold it's shape?"Emerald wondered out loud. Rust walked to Faythe and started to swat at her playfully.
"The contest starts tomerrow."The guide explained

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:28 PM

"TOMORRROW!?!?!?" Lucy shouted surprised."I MUST MUST go see Lutten now!" and with that, Lucy rushed off.When she approached the door, Lucy brought up all her couraged and knocked. An old, raspy voice sounded from inside the doorway, as it swung open."Ahhh, young trainer.What may I assist you in? And what may be your name?" an old man asked calmly. "I-I am Lucy.I come from-" "The other world I presume?" the man asked cutting off Lucy."Er- yes. ANd me and my friends.We wish to part-take in the competition tomorrrow.My friends have found creatures, but I ave not found one yet.The guide who was showing us around told us about a man who lived here named Lutten.And... I wanted to know if you could teach me all you know..." Lucy stated breaking off at the end.The old man smiled and said over his shoulder,"Seika! Come." and he turned back to Lucy and said,"I am Lutten, master of the Golden Fire-Hawk Seika. And I accept your demands.We shall begin at once, since you have little time." at that moment, a golden hawk with a fire insignia on its forehhead flew onto Lutten's shoulder."And Seika, shall be your pet.He is young in the age of Fire-Hawks.He has seen many a batte and will obey any command." Leading Lucy onto a back porch, she stood amazed.A large, gently sloping valley was in front of her.And in the center-
A small battle training Arena.

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:31 PM

(Currently I'm computer grounded so I snuck on my Wii xD)

Rin smiled. She couldn't wait for the contest. "Luna, we have to win!" she said. She thought about the sword.

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

"Tommororw?!?!?!" she gasped! "Time to train!" she said running back to her room to train

Female
92 posts

rachel • 6 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

Oliver sighed. His point being utterly lost. He couldn't help but wonder about what emerald said. A controlled battle, if that was the case why did these legends have such terrible tales.
"I think Lucy is right on that one, and it's my job to see just what Jaymes can do."
The fox nodded and leaped to his feet ready for whatever came next.

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:36 PM

Rin added, "We also neesd to train." she walked over toOliver and Jaymes, blushing. "Wanna come?"

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:41 PM

Tess ging terug naar haar kamer en probeerde Fang te leren hoe u onzichtbaar, sknew deed hij dat vroeger. "Oh waarom cant je dit doet! U dit hebt gedaan! Ik herinner me dat!" gromde ze gefrustreerd. Sorry If This Comes Out In Dutch! Use Google Translate To Change it if it does...

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:47 PM

Lucy was in her own fantasy-land."It's just so-so-just so-" "Amazing?" Lutten grinned helping Lucy find the right word."Yeah," Lucy said in awe.Lutten grinned once more and started to walk,"Come," he gestured,"You have a lot to learn." and with that, Lucy started to battlewith Seika, against a small raccoon named Silk-Moon.She was a deadly fighter, and had a good defense.She had fur like steel.Lucy eventually beat her.Lutten was surprised, but hid it.In a somber face he said,"Good, good."

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 3:52 PM

Fang finally managed to turn himself invisable, and he learned some more ticks like making his fangs grow about ten times longer and more deadly then before and he learned to call to the dead for help! "Well I think thats good, we can use those moves alot!" Then her cell phone rang caller ID said Lucy. She picked up the phone and said "Hello?"

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 5:01 PM

@bluegirl80 lol, Lucy doesnt have a cell phone with her, she left it in her room.....but i will get it to work;)

Dan was surprised when the girl Tess picked up the phone.He quickly hung up and muttered,"Wierd girl, brings a phone with her to Kohten..." Dan had been going through Lucy's stuff.He knew something was off about her, from the moment the ref had shouted 'Legend! Kibou!'which was Korean for hope.Dan had studied MANY languages and was enfuriated by the "Legend" part.He knew the ref had just said the words out of nowhere, but Dan was still angry."I am a descendant of the anti-legend! No one else is stronger than me or a legend for that matter! I AM THE ANTI-LEGEND DESCENDANT!" he thundered.
~~~~~~
"Good, good," Lutten repeated to himself.He was shocked and deeply confused by Lucy's skills.Then it hit him.Softly he whispered under his breath,"She's almost like the legend...but she's not..." And he turned back to watch Seika and Lucy train together...

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 5:20 PM

"Was that Lucy? I dont think it was" Tess miuttered to herself. Tess went to Lucy's room to find the door cracked open. "Fang, turn invisible and touch me." she whispered and Fang did what she said. When she touched Fang she was turned invisable. Tess slowly entered the room. She saw Dan and let go of Fang. "DAN!?!??!?? Why are you snooping around in Lucy's room! Are you a stalker!?!?!? Im telling Lucy!" she said
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess ran to find Lutten after Dan attacked her and she knocked him out. She saw Lucy having fun and smiled, then she saw Lutten. She walked up slowly. "Umm Sir?" she asked

@icicle_9510

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 5:30 PM

Dan looked up at the sundof the girl Tess and in surprise and shouted,"Nearo! Zapten!" and at that Nearo quickly gave off a slight shock in Tess's direction, but Tess had turned invisible and went running."grr." Dan mumbled.HE had to get there before Tess.Dan looked at Nearo, and their eyes locked."Nearo, pal,Kohtenspeed Nearo, Kohtenspeed." and Nearo too off at the speed of light, Dan on his back.'Good' he thought as he glimpsed Lucy but no Tess.He alighted down next to Lucy."Well well" Dan said seeing Seika."I can see I will have some competetion." Lucy looked up in surprise.Then she saw Tess talking to Lutten."Uhm, Hi Tess?" she said in confusion.'First Dan now Tess?' she thought.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 6 June 2011 at 5:33 PM

Jayde decided to follow Lucy to Lutten, she had some questions as well, "Um I have a couple questions?" she asked Lutten

@icicle_9510 can you control Lutten? It would make more sense if you would.

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 5:35 PM

"DAN!" Tess yelled her face turning red, she had grown yet again nd she was now well she looked like a twenty year old but she was only seven! "Hi, I had to tell you Dan was snooping through your stuff!" she said turning to Lucy "I saw him take something.."

~~~~~~~~~~
UGG Gtg Bye!!

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 5:43 PM

@bluegirl80 bye^^btw- i gtg to dinner๐Ÿ˜‹
@merlin7576 if you want me too^^"but when im not here he's for anyone to control;)

Lucy looked at Dan in confusion."But Dan was right here? It couldn't have been him." Lucy replied to Tess in confusion.But by now, a feeling of dread was taking ver her mind.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 June 2011 at 7:12 PM

Emerald deciced to go to a training arena. Rust battled small creatures, and won every match, not breaking a sweat.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 6 June 2011 at 7:38 PM

@icicle_9510 okay but also he could be very helpful for you to take the storyline where exactly you want it. And could you control him now?

Jayde stared at Lutten, "So, what exactly is all of this? And who am I in all of this?"

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 12:40 AM

"Uh Sure," Oliver shrugged and lead the way to a training arena. Jaymes bounding fervently beside him. "Okay lets start out small. Like that bunny." There were multiple critters to practice training with and the rabbit seemed less intimidating. Feeling confident, Oliver shouted "Okay, let's do this!"
With that the small bunny morphed into a giant toothed fiend.
"Oh Snap..." Jaymes simply wagged his tail ready to take action.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 1:30 AM

Emerald was at a near by areana when she saw Oliver gabbing at the giant rabbit.
"Hey, Oliver!" Emerald shout. For a minute, she thought about making fun of him, but decied he had enough troubles already. "Jaymes knows what to do! Just yell out the first commands that come to yor mind!" Emerald avised Oliver.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 2:07 AM

Oliver was stuck in a stupor, yet hearing Emerald's encouragement brought him back. He tossed her a smile of appreciation and turned back to the battle at hand.
"Alright Jaymes, we got this. Quick Attack!"
Like a dash of lighting Jaymes sprung to action. Dashing from side to side he ran full speed into the creatures torso. While the creature recoiled it appeared they had to do a lot more to defeat this foe. "Thunder Jolt!" Jaymes entire body lit up the arena and a large bolt of lightning emerged the foe. When it faded the creature was wavering but still standing. "That's it we almost got him, Skull Bash!" Without hesitation Jaymes leapt nto action, ramming his head into the giant rabbit. The creature fell and the fox was victorious.
"And that's the way the cookie crumbles. Dude did you see that?!" Oliver turned to Emerald again. Jaymes leaped around pleased to be so successful he ran around to where Oliver stood and tackled him with joy.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 2:22 AM

@rachel - Pokemon moves? xD

"See, I told you battling wasn't that bad."Emerald told Oliver. "That was actually a tough one for the first time, you went into the "Meduim Range Areana" Emerald pointed at the sign.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 3:05 AM

@taffy789 It's all I know! I'm a lover not a fighter ๐Ÿ˜‹ Plus I said he was pikachu...

"Yeah, I totally planned that too. I knew we could take him. Right Jaymes?" The fox playfully began biting Oliver's hair, as if to say 'I know you're full of it.'
Oliver laughed and pushed the creature aside and stood at his full height. "Alright who's next, think they can take down El Champion?"
Just then a woman appeared behind him. she was shorted than he, but wore tall leather boots and carried a whip. This may have been a fantasy of his, but the look in her eyes was more than mischievous. Her long curly auburn hair hung to her waist as she stomped over. She looked irate until a smirk crawled across her face. she had a beast beside her that only could be described as a hellhound. More than twice her size, the dog remained at her side, his muzzle in a constant state of snarl.
"All that talk for such a mediocre man. Pathetic."The words were spat at him. The dog stopped to gnash his teeth at the fox who simply sat perplexed at the pair.
"On Kugelschreiber! We mustn't waste our time." and with that the woman stomped off onto more advanced battle grounds.
"What climbed up her but?" was all Oliver could say.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 3:13 AM

@rachel - Oliver's rival?

"She needs a WHIP? Poor giant dog, no wonder it looks evil." Emerald said. Rust growled, as if to say, "they're both evil."
"So, Oliver, have you changed your mind about entering?" Emerald asked Oliver.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 3:22 AM

@taffy789 Yeah I thought it was time ๐Ÿ˜Š She's sadistic! Plus I wanted to be a girl...

"Ugh I know. Wouldn't want to be against her though." Jaymes looked away indignantly, as if he was insulted. "I know you can take him if you wanted to. I just don't want to." He laughed.
"I suppose if I don't Jaymes will enter with or with out me either way. And I mean doing so well in the medium arena We can only go u from here... Will we have to fight each other?" Oliver didn't want to have to face Rust with his combustible flesh.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 3:30 AM

"If you're good enough to catch upto me." Emerald shruged. "And if we do, mabey, MABEY, i'll let you win." Emerald joked. Rust purred happily, then swatted playfully at Jaymes.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 3:46 AM

"Ha-Sweetie look who started in the beginners course and who was at the medium range." Oliver was beginning to like the mistake he made, he also thought he was doing a pretty good job at playing it off as intentional. Jaymes rolled over on his belly and began rolling back and forth swatting back at Rust.
"So... What's our next move?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 4:00 AM

Emerald smilied. She decieded not to mention Rust defeated three of those bunnzilas already, since Rust pulled her by the sleeve into the meduim course right away. But she DID punch him,lightly,in the arm for calling her sweetie.
" I say, we rest up, and hope we don't destory the areana with our awesome battling tomerrow." Emerald said, while watching Rust and Jaymes play.
"It's odd how theywould start attacking each other if Oliver and I commanded it."Emerald thought.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 4:09 AM

He chuckled to himself "I suppose you're right, stretching he let a slight yawn escape. "It has kind of been a long day. That math test took a lot out of me." He laughed again remembering when that had been his biggest concern and that he had skipped class to avoid the problem all together. Somehow he didn't think a sick note could get him excused from being thrust into an entirely new world though. "C'mon Jaymes. It's time to hit the hay. Bye guys!"

(Seriously I be off. I have an exam at 7:30am tomorrow :X)

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 7:22 AM

@merlin7576 kk^^

Lutten gazed calmly at Jayde."This is Kohten. And you are only what you make yourself...."
~~~~~
Lucy looked up at Tess and Dan.Jayde was busy talking to Lutten.Lucy wanted to believe Tess, but Dan had been standing right there! And Lucy was feeling a bit....in...love....with...Dan..........'No, that could never be.He's so angry and annoying!' Lucy thought pushing the feeling away...."There wasn't anything important in my room anyway Tess, and Dan had been right here." she said. And Lucy jumped back down the small ledge of the valley training arena."Seika! Fall Fire!" she shouted to the majestic bird.