Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 12:23 AM

"Mainly terrified." He shrugged and rubbed the creatures head again. he had spent awhile trying to apply logic to this situation. He had always been painfully stubborn, maybe it was that attitude that was keeping him from embracing the absurd. "It just doesn't make sense..."

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 12:28 AM

Rin whispered under her breath, "It makes sense to me." she looked at Oliver. "Maybe... no." she shook her head. Luna grunted and nudged her leg. Rin stroked her head.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 12:37 AM

"Really?!" He asked not condescendingly but truly shocked. He turned around and kept his head low as the fox nudged at his heels.
"I don't know I had everything figured out there. Now I'm here. Everything is upside down but it fits too. WHY?"
He kicked a rock, growing angry in his discomfort.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 12:37 AM

(I'm on my dsi, I will take time to replie.)

Emerald followed Rin and Oliver as they walked. She DID NOT want to be alone with Rust, who kept following her. Rust might try to burn something down,but also, Rin and Oliver seemed kinda normal. Well, at least Rin.
"The only thing I remembered was a burning house." Emerald commented.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 12:39 AM

Rin flinched at Olivers outburst. She slinked back a bit and walked next to Emerald. "I remember petting Luna and just having a great time... and fighting someone familiar. " she murmured.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 12:41 AM

"Ugh, That's no fun." Oliver said relieved to have some input. At least he wasn't the only one lost, still trying to figure it out. He thought back to his dream. Struggling and helplessness. "Was that a dream, the burning house by chance?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 12:45 AM

"Yes."Emerald replied to Oliver. "It's been haunting me, and I think it's actually happened to me ar some time. But I die in those dreams, and i'm not dead.... WAIT? Are you guys not telling me something?" Emerald joked.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 12:47 AM

The road seemed to wind endlessly. "I'm thirsty. Can we get some water at the spring over there?" she pointed to a small pond nearby.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 12:53 AM

can i join?

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 12:57 AM

"Well we didn't want to say anything..." Oliver laughed feeling a little better. So the dreams is something they had in common and probably everyone did. He himself died in the dream as well. He rubbed his head and looked back to see Rin pointing at a small pond. Shrugging he headed over and sat beside it. Splashing water on his face he said it. "Ya know maybe we are dead. I remember dying, Emerald remembers dying. Rin are you dead?" He asked a smile on his face as he tried to make it a joke. Really he just needed to know the truth.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 1:00 AM

(Emerald's rival in 3,2,1...also, she talks like Jessie on pokemon. xD)

Emerald nodded to Rin. She was thristy,too.
Just then, a huge shadow appeared over the group. Then, a red-headed girl with firey eyes jumped down from above.
"I heard there were about 7 kids that dropped from the sky, and that's usually my thing." the girl said. The girl's creature, a GIANT red hawk, soared down from above, and cawed, sending a burst of flame into the sky.
Rust started to growl, and Emerald felt a surge of fury rush though her. She. Did. Not. Like. This. Girl.
"Aren't you a cutie?" the girl teased Oliver, pinching his cheeks."Anyway, i'm Kristi." Kristi announced, throwing up a piece sign.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:00 AM

Rin sat at the edge of the pond and put her feet in. She looked at him with blank eyes. She looked into the water and saw a blurry reflection.
"I remember dying. By the sword of my own sister." Luna looked at her and quietly looked into her paws.

Rin saw the girl and stood up immediately. Luna growled and stalked towards her. "Who are you?" Rin asked.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 1:07 AM

@redstar-firclan
None of us have authority to say yes or no but I think Icicle said it was still open...

"So that's it we're zombies!" It didn't solve anything, but it did help. The fox began to curl up in his lap as if he couldn't stand not being in constant contact.
Oliver didn't even react when the girl appeared. He was starting to expect weird things to happen here. He did however have a problem when she touched his face.
"While I am insulted, I also find myself glad that someone finally appreciates my devilish attraction. I'm Oliver, Nice to meet you Kristi."
The fox growled in his lap, not warming up to the new company.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:14 AM

Since Rin had nothing to do with Kristi, she went for a swim in the pond and dove down deeply.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 1:17 AM

Name: Honey
Description: light brown hair with yellow stripes , hazel .Loves adventuring and walking with her cats: Flame and flare (males..twins..siamese.).

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 1:17 AM

"Yes,but i've seen cuter.. Oh well!"Kristi replied to Oliver.
Then she wheeled around to Rin.
"Who am I? Only the greatest fire trainer since my ansector, who took that title after the old fire trainer went crazy and burned down a whole field. Fortantaly, that crazy lady and her creature died in that fire. That's the story, anyway." Kristi said, glaring at Emerald for a second.
Rust's eyes turned flame red, and gave Emerald a look that said, "Can I just kill her and that hawk of her's know?"
"That a story isn't true!!!!"Emerald protested.
"How would you know, weakling?" Kristi growled at Emerald. "You weren't there 400 years ago."
And with that, Kristi jumped on her hawk-creature, and took tothe skies. "Good byes loser!" Kristi called to Emerald. "Oh and, good bye
,Oliver?"Kristi said, waving.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:21 AM

Rin was suddenly blinded by a blue light that sent gorgeous streaks through the water.
She went a little deeper and saw a thick, sharp sword. It had ridges toward the handles that were very sharp. Rin began to run out of air. She grabbed it and suddenly, an engraving appeared.
"Thank you, legend." It said, and the sword disinegrated into words that read, "I'll come back."
Rin swam back to the top, confused.

@redstar-fireclan YOu only get one creature. 😋

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 1:22 AM

oh..so i hve only ONE cat?

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:23 AM

If you want that to be your creature, yea. I suggest reading the first few pages through to get an idea ^^;

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 1:25 AM

ok..waitb ONE more question..I can be a human and a cat?

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:26 AM

@redstar-fireclan Um... o-o This is a legendary human trainer thing. Thats up to icicle. o-e

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 1:28 AM

"Ah, your tongue a double edge sword to my heart." Oliver feigned pain as he fell over. The fox jumped up and began nudging his face. "Dude, chill." Oliver sat up and shooed the fox to the side. Kristi was still talking but not really saying anything. Oliver wondered why Emerald was getting so upset. Sure the girl was sort of acting like something that rhymed with with but wasn't that Emerald's specialty too?
"Tootles!" Oliver shouted after Kristi as she flew away on her magic Hawk.
"So weird for anyone else or just me? I've been rejected alot today..."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 1:29 AM

I'm just going to be a cat??. ya a cat (i think)

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:31 AM

Rin came out of the pond and dried off. She was blankly staring ahead. "What?" she asked herself. She looked at Oliver, and then Emerald.

@redstar-fireclan You can HAVE a cat creature... but be one? No. Probably and most likely not. o-e;;

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 1:32 AM

[Am I the only one who has to obsessively read everything before I post anything? It seems like that's not the norm. I end up re-reading everything 5 times, trying to not mess up. :/ I best be off though. I have a very long shift tomorrow that starts pretty early. Sorry guys have fun with out me]

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 1:32 AM

ok! no i uderstand!

Honey walks around with her cat: flame. "come on kitty!"

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:34 AM

@redstar-fireclan No offence but I really don't think you understand what is going on. D:>

@rachel Huh? I was having fun! 😃 Well, have fun at work I guess, get a nice rest. And I reread posts at least twice. It takes me a while for my small brain to understand. xP

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 5 June 2011 at 1:36 AM

grr..fine..i'm not doing this one then........

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 1:38 AM

"That, that, that #%*@#$!!!!"Emerald cussed as Kristin flew out of sight.
"How DARE SHE! She had no RIGHT too say anything about the past fire trainer!" Emerald yelled.
"Also, she didn't need to treat Oliver that way." huffed Emerald.
Rust purred at his owner's anger.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:39 AM

Luna smirked and licked her paws in content. Rin sat down and continued looking into the water.