Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 1:58 AM

Emerald boiled with fury.
" I HATE HER!!" Emerald shouted.
She kicked at the dirt for a few moments.
"RUST, F-BURST!!!!"Emerald command Rust.
Rust smilied. His eyes glowed red, and he made the air around him explode with a firey explosion.
Emerald was flung backwards, and landed in the pool of water.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 2:02 AM

Luna held onto the dirt with her claws. Rin was flung back as well.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 2:27 AM

Emerald saw the burnt ring around Rust after she got out of the water. She then realized what she'd done.
"STOP, RUST!!" Emerald commanded Rust. "Never do that again!"

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 6:27 AM

Lucy gazed up ffrom her thoughts at a bang.What the h3!! was going on!??!?!"What the f----" Lucy broke off as a huge burst of fire blasted her."Emerald!" Lucy shouted moving her hands to as if thinking,'What the? Really!?' Shaking herself she said,"Anyway, I managed to get someone to give us a tour.If you guys can manage not to BLOW THEM UP!" Lucy said, eaggerating the 'Blow them Up' part.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 12:36 PM

"IT WASN'T ME, IT WAS RUST!!!!!!!!"Emerald shouted back at Lucy. "IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAVE THIS THING FOLLOWING ME AROUND!!"

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 1:59 PM

"IT'S CALLED YOUR CREATURE RO A REASON!" Lucy yelled back at Emerald."And if you didnt notice, YOU COMMANDED Rust to do that! You and your crazy Flame Burst, or whatever you called it!" then Lucy stalked off to find their tour guide.She found the guide, who would walk them around the facility while a kind maid would clean there rooms. Lucy brought back the guide to the others."Come on guys," Lucy muttered."Feel free to bring a creature...." she added with a glare at Emerald.....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 2:10 PM

"I didn't ask this creature to follow me."muttered Emerald. Rust closed his eyes andshruk from the size of a leporard, to the size of a regular cat.
Then, he followed Emerald with a detrimined gleam in his eyes.

"Where was the place that fire trainer died 400 years ago?" Emerald asked the guide.
"The Field of Flames isn't far from here." the guide replied. "Actually, it was once called the Field of Dreams, but then the fire trainer lost control of her creatures power, and they both died."
Emerald shuttered. Memories of a beatiful field of flowers, burning, flowed though her head. A shadow of a creature admist the flames.
"Could that be Rust? Did I come here before and do that? But, how could I?"Emerald thought.
"You know,"the guide said "There's going to be a creature tornament where the creatures fight, and the reward is a ton of cash. Yoou guys can enter." the guide commented.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 2:48 PM

Rin had burns up and down her arms. They hurt like crazy, but she said nothing and held back tears. To hide them, she put on her sweatshirt. Luna growled at Rust protectively.
"Its okay, Luna." she mumbled and followed the guides.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 4:29 PM

Lucy listened intently at the guide's words.Fire? On fire? Sounds like Rust...nah..it couldnt...And that battle, oh how I'd love to go watch...Dan will be there...she thought grimly.Lucy's gaze strayed to an old, weathered painting of a battle scene on a cliff.A girl with blonde hair...gold eyes? and a boy with red hair streaked with red were clashing over something.Their two dragons, were locked claw-to-claw snarling.The next scene showed the emerald and gold dragon being knocked near the edge by the blue and pruple dragon.The trainer was desperately trying to shout commands.The other was grinning deviously.The next scene showed the young girl crying As the mighty beast tumbled off the cliff.The guide saw Lucy's pain and said,"Ahh, the Battle of the Cliff..the legendary Liana, or Aikyou as some called her, died that day.Her dragon as shown in the picture fell, and afterwards the ledge she was kneeling on crumbled.Nedrad and Donn....Such a sad occasion, the day, the legend died..." Lucy jumped at thwe name Nedrad and Donn sounds...so familiar..But Lucy dismissed the thought.She was too transfixed by the terrible scene on the cliff....And the cliff crumbled? LIES! the word raged through her brain.Sabotage more like it!

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 4:33 PM

@icicle_9510 Did Fang Come To You Yet?
~~~~~
Tess Followed Lucy "Are You Okay Lucy?" she asked. "Do you want to join that battle?"

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 5 June 2011 at 4:38 PM

@bluegirl80 idk where we are so I'm following you

Jayde followed Tess to Lucy, "Ya are you okay?"

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 4:39 PM

@merlin7576 I Noticed something, but people who are on this site nonstop RPing have NOO Life!

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 6:42 PM

"I'm fine," Lucy reassured Jayde and Tess."And as for the battle, I cannot enter without a creature." she added, trying hard not to show disappointment.The guide looked up at Lucy calmly."Then maybe you should visit Lutten, the old referree.He's seen many a battle with his golden Fire-Hawk,Seika.He is Incredibly skilled in battle, though retired.Oh my, were those two a pair! His room is 23-1.You can visit him later if you'd like."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 7:15 PM

Emerald was still thinking about the myth. "What was the name of the lendary fire trainer?"Emerald asked the guide. "Elisana"the guide answered. "Her creature was a crazy, man eating, beast as tall as a mountian, as lengend goes."
"Probley lies like the other lendands."Emerald sneered.
"Back on the subject of the fight, did you know that Kristi, a great fir trainer is competing?" the guide said.
"If that Kristi competing, I am too!"Emerald shouted out loud.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 7:17 PM

"Ill compete too!"

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 7:31 PM

I am on my ds sorry. will be slow ;p

Rins burns hurt like heck. She didn't mention them to anyone.
Quietly she followed Lucy and the others. "Can I compete?" she asked quietly. Luna huffed happily.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 7:52 PM

"Oh, yes!" replied the guide.Eyeing Rin's burns she added,"I will take you to the battle arena hospital later, they have a good remedy for burns."And she added with a light laugh,"Ya know, its not just the creatures that sometimes get hurt! Sometimes when they practice, some of the dumber ones stand too close to their creatures!" with a glance at Rust the guide whispered to Emerald,"Don't worry dearie, no one ever truly was perfect from the beginning." with a michievious grin she said to Rust,"Of course you must learn to control youreself, Ya know Rin ain't target practice!" And the guide continued the tour...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 5 June 2011 at 8:11 PM

Rust licked the guides hand,as to show no hard feelings.
"Uh, i'm going to register for the competion."Emerald said.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 5 June 2011 at 8:20 PM

"I will compete with Faythe as well. By the way what was the water trainer's name and story?" Jayde asked calmly but she was beginnig to suspect something."Oh her name was Guinevere, she was drowned in the sea after battling the most dangerous elemental ever. She had a horse for her creature too. Her horse was the queen over all horses, Faythe-"the guide said as Jayde cut him off "Faythe, that's my creature's name!" "Yes I know," the guide responded.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 10:28 PM

Rin nodded to the guide. "What was the moon trainer's story?"
The guide said, "Her name was Cele. Her sister killed her of jealousy. She had a snow leopard creature."
Rin looked at Luna, who was firmly looking down.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 6 June 2011 at 2:59 AM

@pwuffy Glad I'm not the only compulsive one 😉
@bluegirl80 I find myself mildly insulted by your accusation...

"Ah Shucks," Oliver said shocked that Emerald would get mad on his behalf. As Rust bursts into flames the fox quickly dashed to action pulling Oliver and himself out of harms way. "Sly devil you are..." Oliver raised his eyebrow intrigued by his new creature. And then there came the shouting. Amidst the argument Oliver heard something about a tour.
"Couldn't hurt to know a bit more about this place, c'mon Jaymes," and that was it he had remembered the creatures name. More than that a wave of memories hit him. Mainly just feeling and emotions. He had known this creature long ago. More so Jaymes was a best friend not just an animal. "Well would you look at that..."Oliver said starring down at the once nameless fox. Jaymes stared up at him seemingly overjoyed at being recognized he crawled up to his rightful perch on Oliver's shoulder. He looked around and noticed the others had gone on with out him. "Don't forget about me!" He ran up to join the rest of the group learn about the legendary trainers.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 June 2011 at 3:11 AM

Rust smilied. He sniffed at Jaymes, and then pawed at him playfully.
"Are you going to enter the tornament,Oliver?" Emerald asked Oliver.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 6 June 2011 at 3:18 AM

"Tournament?" Oliver had missed a lot. He was assuming it's where you fought with your creatures. Like Dan had done earlier. "Why?"
He looked down at Jaymes running around so merrily, swatting back at Rust then running around to attack his own tail How could such a small thing cause any damage.
At that moment Jaymes sneezed, which would have been adorable, had a spark of electricity shot through his fur.

[Everyone else seemed to be picking elements of sorts. I think I missed that memo heheh so tada. A foxier Pikachu]

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 June 2011 at 3:28 AM

"Rust can do alot of damage, Oliver."Emerald laughed.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 6 June 2011 at 3:36 AM

"Well that I don't doubt," He remembered the bursts of flames fondly and wondered whether Jaymes was capable of such destruction.
"It's just..." He looked around unsure if he was willing to proceed with his thought. "I'll deny it if you repeat this but I just don't see why we need to fight. Can't people just be happy that these animals exist and enjoy their company? Fighting never really ends well." He realized this wasn't the most manly thing to say and allowing his weak, pacifists side show wouldn't help his confident manly, man, man persona.

[I must sleep now. Big Final tomorrow.]

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 June 2011 at 3:53 AM

@rachel -manly, man persona?. xD

Emerald nodded, but Rust nudged Oliver with his head. Rust looked at Emerald with that gleam in his eyes.
"I think it's not about solving problems, but as a way to bound with your creature." Emerald said, looking at Rust, who was willing to fight. "Rust seems more than happy to fight." Emerald commented.
Emerald was beginning to like Rust. "But are those stories true, even though my gut says they aren't? Did Rust really go crazy?"Emerald thought.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 6 June 2011 at 4:00 AM

@taffy789 well that is at least how he sees himself ;P seriously though after this I am gone. Good night.

Oliver rubbed his hand over Rusts head as the cat seemed to want to comfort him. "It just seems weird is all. I mean look at Jaymes" The creature looked up his entire body shaking for just being acknowledged. "I'm sure he's willing to do anything for some approval. I just don't think fighting is the way to do it. Really, we're thrust into these new roles our world shifted upside down and what do we do with all this exciting new change? We head to battle. That's gotta tell us something about us right?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 6 June 2011 at 4:11 AM

@rachel -bye! 😊
"Well,mabey your creature just isn't suited for battle." Emerald suggested. "I'm pretty sure that Rust's going to hate me if I DON'T battle."Emerald laughed. Rust nodded yes. His eyes gleamed and his claws withdrew. It was obvious Rust was built for battle.
"They areen't going to get hurt that bad, anyway, it's controled."Emerald told Oliver.
Emerald petted Rust. She decicied that if she's going to stay here, she better get used to Rust.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 6 June 2011 at 7:29 AM

Jayde was slightly puzzled, all these stories seemed almost exactly like the people who asked about them. " when exactly is this fight?" she asked to everyone

Deleted • 6 June 2011 at 7:30 AM

"Not suited for battle?" Lucy scoffed. "I saw him sneeze! He let off a small burst of electricity.It was a small zap, but it was just a sneeze.Don't you think he's capable of a zap that could actually win a fight?"