Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 9:15 PM

Oliver swam to the side of the lagoon trying to catch his breath. He was all of a sudden oh too well aware of all the new company. After wanting a little friendly conversation, he was suddenly overwhelmed with it.
Pulling himself up on a rock, the only audible thing he heard was about role call.
"Well my name is Oliver, I'm a Sagittarius who enjoys..."
No one was listening. He pulled off a shoe and attempted to drain the water out.
As the commotion continued Oliver's unease grew. These kids were weird. True he had had dreams, but what was Kohten and he didn't even know if the something was an animal.
"Okay guys this has been pleasant but I think I'm just going to go over here... enjoy Kohten"
Oliver stood and tried to put his shoe back on again. His balance off kilter, he slipped back into th lagoon with another large splash.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 9:29 PM

Super sorry if I'm lost. D:

Rin stands at the top of a cliff, staring into the sky. She had no idea where she was and had no memory of what happened the minute before.
"Hm." she grunted, not worried at all. She hated her school anyways.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 9:45 PM

Emerald laughed as Oliver fell into the lagoon again. "Well, everyone. I guess i'm Emerald, and i'm a Taurus."

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 9:48 PM

Rin walked back down the cliff and saw the lagoon and Emerald and Oliver. She quickly hid behind a tree and watched them.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 9:52 PM

@pwuffy - Just to let you know, theres also Lucy, Tess, and someone else ( i forgot. X ) ) by the lagoon.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 9:53 PM

@taffy789 Ah. Thanks for telling me xD

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 9:57 PM

Oliver came sputtering to the surface again, a fountain of water spewing from his lips. He came to the surface just in time to hear Emerald and her confession.
"Ah, I fear our union isn't meant to be then my gem. While it can be an incredibly steamy, passionate union between Taurus and Sagittarius, my carefree spirit will ultimately cause your demise."
He laughed hysterically to himself and dived under water.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 10:00 PM

Rin watched intently. "Could they help me?" she whispered silently, still not even knowing where she was. Her hand lightly brushed against the bark of the tree as she leaned forward. A twig snapped.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 10:01 PM

"Idiot."muttered Emerald, but she had to admit she was close to laughing. She chucked a rock, a small one because this guy made her laugh, and watched it hit him on the head.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 10:15 PM

He laughed as the rock hit the side of his head.
"Now no need to take what I said to heart. It's for your own protection, really."
Oliver heard the twig snap and looked over to see the girl hiding behind a tree. The day couldn't get any weirder. "Care for a swim?" He called to her, or really anyone. He didn't really want to be the only dork in the water.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 10:22 PM

"Not with YOU!" Emerald snorted. She remembered something. She didn't WANT friends. Even though Emerald did want friends, there was always a voice saying. "Your friends will all abandon you someday."

(The reason it does that is because Emerald's best friend choose NOT to save her from the fire in her past life.)

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 10:23 PM

Rin peered out cautiously. "Um... sure." she slipped off her flats and came closer to the water. "Does anyone... know where we are?"

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 10:29 PM

"humph, your loss." Oliver pushed away from where Emerald sat. Diving under the water he swam closer to the girl who had been hiding behind the tree.
"See the Creeper knows how to have fun." He sent a splash Emerald's way and turned back to the girl, grabbing her hand in his.
"My name is Oliver, and good lady who may you be?" He had ignored her question. It seemed silly. They were just in the bog.

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 10:32 PM

Rin glared. She swiftly wrapped her long thick hair into a ponytail and waded into the water. "You didn't answer my question. I know its a bog." she said to Oliver. She jerked her hand away. "Rin." she said unwillingly. She didn't know these people, how could she trust them?

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 10:35 PM

(I edited it to make it work πŸ˜‹ I do that alot. Editing is my downfall)

"We're just in the bog. Rather in the lagoon in the bog. Gee you must be lost little miss Rin"
Nope that was it, they were all weird.
"You guys all have weird trust issues huh?"

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 10:36 PM

@rachel (nevermind . __ . xD)

Rin glared at him intensely. "You jerk!" she screeched and slapped him across the face. She dived underwater and swam as far as she could.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 10:39 PM

"Well, miss teacher (Lucy xD) over there thinks we're from some strange world. Take her to the Physco House."

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 10:41 PM

@pwuffy No I fixed .___0

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 10:42 PM

@rachel I'm a fast replyer, sorry. xD

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 10:50 PM

"Well never mind to you then. Emerald I'm back" He waded over to where Emerald was and sat. He felt like he needed to stick close to her, despite how much the kid freaked him out. She did seem the most honest and entertaining. At least she could hit like a man instead of a sissy girl slap.
"Well so what if we are. Sent from another dimension through time and space all to be reunited in this bog. You shouldn't joke about such serious issues." His face grew stern to relay the same expression his father had given to him so many times before.

(It doesn't help that I am extraordinarily slow XD )

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 10:54 PM

Rin thought about what Emerald said. "A strange world?" She flailed for air and rose to the top. Turning around, she saw Oliver and her face turned red. Her fists clenched. Then she relaxed. "My shoes." She said and slapped her forehead with her palm.
Rin felt sort of bad for slapping Oliver, but she was easily angered. She quickly dived back underwater and tried to swim to the deepest part, but ran out of air about 17 feet down.

(Its okay xD)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 11:02 PM

"Well, it's improbable!Besides, we have family, and what are the chances of-" Emerald was caught off guard by a roar.
Rust, she somehow knew the cat-like being's name, had roared and leaped to the top branch of an high tree.
"It's calling all are creatures together!"Emerald yelled.

(I think it' s time we go to the other world, but should we wait till tommerow for the others?)

Female
92 posts

rachel • 1 June 2011 at 11:11 PM

"Your shoes?" Oliver was severely confused. She had taken her shoes off over there...
"Girls are confusing..." He sighed. "Improbable sure but isn't it also improbable that... A giant cat will leap around and start meowing..." Now he'd seen it all.
"Okay yeah, we're from another world.

(I just don't know how icicle sees the other world and don't want to mess anything up)

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 11:17 PM

(I wanna roleplay some more, lol, and I get on around 2-3 pm ECT on weekdays. πŸ˜‹ but yeah to go to the other world we might want to wait)

Rin got out of the lagoon. Her clothes were sopping wet. Barefoot, she walked and walked. She had no idea where she was going.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 June 2011 at 11:23 PM

@rachel -So we'll hold it off for right now, i have to go anyways. πŸ˜‹
I say that we go though this portal that our creatures summonded, and land in the bog, just in a whole nother world.
I also say that the people in the other world have kinda gave up hope that the recarnations of the lendary people will show up.
BUT, we have to wait for icile.
Bye, night! 😊

Deleted • 1 June 2011 at 11:25 PM

@taffy789 Good idea, night! I dun wanna go to bed ;A; xD

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 7:14 AM

Tess walked over to Emerald. She was taller, much much taller, her hair was longer, her body was just bigger. "My legs hurt!" she complained "Why do my legs have to hurt on my birthday!" (Can I get my crature back from one of the ghosts?)

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 June 2011 at 7:40 AM

"hey I'm Jayde." Jayde saw the silver horse again in the distance. "hey does everyone else see thT?" she pointed off in te distance

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 2:57 PM

Rin sees a glowing snow leopard with two tails standing near other creatures. She gets a sudden flashback of a girl laughing sweetly and sees fingers running through fur. She shudders and sits on a trunk.

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:05 PM

"I'm not pschyo!" retorted Lucy."YOU'RE the one saying you're seeing some orange blob and calling it Rust!" Lucy's voice was like ice."And whatcha mean teacher? Anyways, With or without you, I'M going to the bottom of the lagoon!" and with that Ice plunged in.She swam to the bottom,all the while thinking,"What was that orange thing they "Supposedly saw?" How come I couldn't see it?How come I see this wierd place called Kohten, but not the orange thing? Is it related to the shadows I saw? Will I only be able to see my own orange blob, or do I not OWN an orange blob? AM I not meant to be here?" Lucy's thoughts were drowned out as she sputtered and coughed, and fought for air...THen Lucy felt herself falling, falling into a bulding made of metal and steel.Oh, she hoped the others would come too.Her body ached, and the last she saw was a man in a referee uniform standing over her and proclaiming in aw,"Look! Look! Legend has returned! Kibou!" then he shoved his hand over his mouth as an angry young man[who was soaking wet] looked over to the man and gave him a fierce stare.The ref silenced and in a shaky voice said,"Welcome to Kohten Water battle arena!"

Btw- Don't forget, it's not really a ghost type story, more realistic type stuff like flashbacks to a past life, so ghosts arn't really the best no offenseπŸ˜‹^^"Nothing wierd or freaky^^" X3 Oh and it might be easier if we're all around the same age^^" Let's keep it real and exciting guys!πŸ˜ƒ Remember-real world gone Kohten😊