in Roleplaying

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 3 June 2011 at 5:56 PM

"It's okay, you can sort of borrow Faythe anytime you need her."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 6:11 PM

"Thank you, Jayde." said Emerald, calming down.
Rust tries to confront Emerald, but Emerald pulls away. Fast. "Go. " Emerald told the creature.
Rust remains where he was standing, with a detremined look in his eyes.
"Stubborn little thing." Emerald sighed.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 3 June 2011 at 6:13 PM

Jayde sadenned at the thought of Rust and Emerald being unhappy, "You need to open your mind to him."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 6:20 PM

"No, never ." Emerald said.

"Especially since i'm sure he caused that fire."THOUGHT Emerald.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 8:22 PM

Lucy was bored.She decided to drop in on Emerald and Jayde.When she saw Emerald and her creature,Rust, she whispered sympathetically,"At least you have a creature..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 8:23 PM

Rust bounded up to Lucy, feeling her emotions. It stared at her sypathically.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 8:41 PM

Rin doesn't know where the others are, but sees the two-tailed snow leopard again. Her eyes glow white and she is pulled and touches the leopard. "Creature." she has the instinct to say. She hugs Luna. Only a bit of memory is restored.
Luna looks at her with caring eyes.

EDIT: Also I'm sorry. I'm having some trouble keeping up so I'm trying my best. D:

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 9:06 PM

@pwuffy you're doing fine!^^

Lucy suddenly felt all her emotions come out.She was alone.But she wasn't.She wasn't home, but she was. She had her friends, but no creature.Lucy hugged the great fiery beast.Then Lucy stood up, and left.She decided to check up on Rin next.Lucy stumbled into the room, locked on the sight she saw before her.Lucy watched in awe as she watched Rin touching a large,white leopard."Oh, Rin!" Lucy said delighted.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 3 June 2011 at 9:20 PM

Jayde followed lucy with Faythe following close behind. "So you're creature hasn't showed up yet?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 9:23 PM

Emerald sighed. She was tired, and need to go to sleep.
She was already home sick. "What about my parents?" Emerald thought.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 11:01 PM

Rin looked at Lucy and smiled. "I... I remember a little bit now. This is Luna." she gestured to the majestic cat. "Where is yours?" she smiled happily.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 4 June 2011 at 1:38 AM

No time for jokes?! Oliver had never hear a more blasphemous thing. He looked around to take in his surroundings. It would appear that they were in some sort of battle dome.
"Maybe we'll have to fight our way out.." He murmured still not ready to believe he was from another world.
Just then he saw it. That giant cat attacking another innocent kid.
"Alright someone has got to control that thing" He said standing to his feet. "Listen kitty, didn't your mommy ever tell you not to attack strangers?" He didn't really know what else to do... It's not like he wanted to attack the giant cat. But he felt his manhood would be challenged if he didn't at least try something.
He didn't have to do much as the kid took care of himself. As the giant dragon... 'Wait, DRAGON! THERE ARE DRAGONS NOW?! OH SNAP!' knocked Emerald to the floor Oliver began to freak out.
"Kay just need some air fresh clean air. Or a place to lie down. Works just as well. I'm not picky." He followed Lucy Not paying any attention to what was going on around him. He just wanted the room. When directed he followed exactly. Closing the door behind him, he allowed himself time to think.

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 10:43 AM

Lucy blocked out the voice's of everyone else, except for Rin.In a trance-like state, they she was in a new moon-lit chamber with the luminous leopard Rin had called Luna.Then she heard Rin's question, and a bitter-sweet emotion came to her."I don't have one," Lucy replied softly, but loud enough for Jayde to hear[hopefully]."But my time will come, when I will find myself with my very ow creature.Destiny will reveal itself." Then Lucy opened her eyes and awakened from her trance,in which she had murmured her prohetic words.Unknown to all, Dan and his dragon Nearo had been watching.His face betrayed doubt for a split second, but then it hardened."No! The prphecy is all but nothing! I am the descendant of the anti-Legend! I AM the legend of new, the legends of old are just that!- old! nothingness!" and Dan ordered Nearo to fly back to the battle arena for night-training....
~~~~~~~
Lucy looked up at a panicking Oliver."Shhh!" you'll alert every trainer and creature ever to have lived!" Lucy hissed.

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 11:22 AM

Where Are We?!?!?!?

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 12:40 PM

@bluegirl80 we're all in our own rooms at the Battle Arena😸 only Lucy just witnessed Rin finding her creature^^[did any one else see it? xD]

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 3:39 PM

@icicle_9510 okay!
~~~~~~~~~
Tess stared around her room, she told Fang to ask Lucy why they were all training. "I wish i knew the full story of whats happening to me." she sighed. She jumped out the window and landed on the ground perfectly. She began to practice her kicking andpunching and the moves jusr came to her, she was jumping in the air doing moves she had never known she could do. This was much more then she learned at her karate studio. She sat down to medditate (Srry If I Spelled it Wrong!) waiting for Fang to return.

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 5:38 PM

@icicle_9510 My phone just literally cracked in half. I haven't told my mom yet. If I'm not online in the next day, you know why. D:

Rin looks at her feet. "Well, I'm sure your creature will be the best." she said to Lucy.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 4 June 2011 at 8:36 PM

@icicle_9510 Jayde witnissed it

Jayde looked at Lucy, "If you're creature hasn't shown up yet it's for a reason. Everything will work out."

Female
92 posts

rachel • 4 June 2011 at 9:04 PM

Alright so I am not who I think I am. Who I am, is not me. But I am somebody. I just don't know who. Maybe I'm adopted. And just my parents aren't who I think. Making me not who I think. That's it. My parents never wanted me to know because... I wouldn't believe them. But my birth parents are from here. I was sent back here to find them. The dream was just me not being able to help my parents. It portrayed my helplessness in the situation.
This thought processed satisfied him and he began to sit up.
But what about the others?
And with that he was back down again.
Maybe we are all adopted. And now our parents want us back so they summoned us. Some parents are richer and so they send guardian animals. Dude, I got this. I should tell the others.
Bursting out of his room he shouted down the hall.
"WE'RE ADOPTED!"
He was then mauled by a fox.

@icicle_9510
Oliver was hiding in his room collecting his thoughts at that point... but now he's being loud 😊

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 10:37 PM

Rin smiled at Jayde and then heard Oliver shouting. She rolled her eyes. "Jeez." she mumbled and stroked Luna. Luna looked into Rin's eyes carefully, but cautiously. She kept looking at the door and nudging Rin towards it.
Rin smiled at Luna and motioned for her to follow. She opened the door carefully and saw Oliver and the fox. She gasped, and Luna quickly tackled the fox off of him. With her enourmous paws, she easily pinned it to the floor.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 4 June 2011 at 11:02 PM

Oliver gasped struggling to regain his composure.
The fox struggled as well as the giant leopard pinned him to the ground. He whined beneath the weight trying desperately to get back to Oliver.
"What the?" Oliver starred at the helpless creature. He couldn't help but feel sorry for the creature. It hadn't really done him any harm. Come to think of it... it was licking him. Crawling over on hands and knee, Oliver stared at the creature caught in such enormous paws.
"What's your game little guy?" He asked.
The creature just stared at him blankly and began wagging his fluffy tail, much like a dog.
Oliver looked up at Rin. "So we're supposed to have creatures.." He looked down at the overly enthused fox again. "You think this could be mine?"

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 11:04 PM

Rin looked down at Oliver. "Maybe." she murmured, and pulled Luna off of the fox. Luna licked the fox's forehead as if saying, "Sorry." Her tails whapped the ground happily in a rhythmic song.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 4 June 2011 at 11:15 PM

The fox sprung up and licked Oliver's face as if nothing ever happened. His body was simply shaking with joy. Oliver had never seen anything so excited to see him. He smiled and patted the fox on his head as he stood. The animal got so excited it tried climbing up his body to perch on his shoulder. Oddly enough he fit as if it was completely natural.
He sighed and looked back at Rin. "We're not adopted are we?"

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 11:20 PM

Rin giggled. "Probably not." she looked at the fox and then looked at Luna. She patted her on the head. "You can't just go and do stuff like that!" she laughed. Luna gave her a stern look, and then smiled slightly.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 4 June 2011 at 11:40 PM

Oliver gave a half smile as he looked back at his creature. There was a fire in his eyes that burned with a deep history. If only he could access that information.
"This rascal deserved it," he rubbed the fox's ears and it purred.
"So what do we do now?"

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 11:43 PM

Rin shrugged, fixing her long bangs quietly. "Eh, I don't know. I want to go outside. For a walk. Want to come with me?" she asked him shyly.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 4 June 2011 at 11:53 PM

Oliver looked at the fox. He seemed to shrug and nestled closer to him. "Walk for yourself," He shrugged and the fox slid to the floor, still eager to please he took off down the hall faster than the speed of light.
"Woah.."
The fox came back and pulled on his sleeve urging him to follow. "I guess we're in. Ladies first." He gestured for Rin to lead the way.

Deleted • 4 June 2011 at 11:56 PM

Rin pushed open a heavy glass door and stepped outside. A cool wind drifted through her hair. Luna followed, her sleek wiry fur gently blowing in the wind.
She looked left and right until she saw a path called "Nostalgia Road". "That one?" she asked and pointed to it.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 5 June 2011 at 12:07 AM

"Oh gee, that's convenient. " Oliver laughed and started heading over. "So what's our story?" He asked looking down at the fox happily trotting beside him. "Why are we here, and why does everything just fit?" He turned and began waling backwards so he could make eye contact. "This just doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Everyone seems to be adjusting a lot better." He shoved his hands in his pockets and cast a look down at the fox again.

Deleted • 5 June 2011 at 12:13 AM

Rin looks away. "Ah... I don't know." she remembers when she first met Luna, when she had flashbacks. "Um... did you... feel anything when you first touched your creature?" Her lips quivered.