Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 3:08 PM

As Rin was going to catch up to trade, she saw a blue flash hopping from tree to tree. Luna growled angrily.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 3:19 PM

Emerald retreated to her room that the areana suppiled her. She missed her old bed, room, house, and basically her old world. She wanted her family, and everything to be normal again.
But yet, Kothen felt right.
Emerald laid down in her bed, and was worried that Rust would crush her legs when he jumped on the bed.
But Rust, shrunk down to the size of a regular cat, and laid by Emerald's head. "That's a cool trick." Emerald told Rust, petting him. Then, she went to sleep.

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 3:43 PM

Lucy continued to train while Lutten talked.Once the sun went down, she bowed in respect to Lutten, returned Seika, and went to her room."I can't wait for tomorrow!" Lucy whispered aloud.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 7 June 2011 at 3:54 PM

Oliver found his room easier than he anticipated. It seemed weird to be sleeping so far away from his home. He wondered if his parents missed him or knew he was even gone.
He crawled into bed, Jaymes had already sprawled himself across the mattress so Oliver simply had to find room around him. Turning off the light, he whispered "Good night" and softly fell asleep awaiting what tomorrow would bring.

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 3:58 PM

AS the moon rose high in the sky, Lucy sat awak staring out her window."I wonder what the others are up to..." she whispered silently."And I wonder if any of us will win the tournament tomorrow..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 4:04 PM

Who wants to face Emerald in the tornament *tommerrow*? >: )

While the moon was in the sky, a lone figure was in the areana, burying something. "When this goes off, i'll take out 2 lendaries in one shot! The figure laughed. (No one mess with it, i'll do it when the time is right.)

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 4:11 PM

@taffy789 how about we make up some other un-important trainers, face them first, then battle each other?😈 If we face our rivals, we'd have to lose because we're not ready for the final showdown yet😋

Dan stood in the battle arena with Nearo.It was pitch-black."Nearo," Dan whispered silently." Hut-het!" and Dan watched as Nearo let off a small flash of fire on his breath.He could only see about 5 feet in front of him."Perfect," grinned Dan."I will no doubt win against everyone, this arena is like home to me, i am invincible!.....But.....Lucy..." he pushed the thought away."No.NO ONE CAN BEAT ME!" he growled.

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 4:13 PM

Rin saw the sun going down and rushed home quietly. She sat on her soft bed, petting Luna. "Did you know who that was?" she whispered. Luna nodded slowly. "Did /I/ know who that was?" Luna stared at her blankly.
"Anyway, you should fight your hardest tomorrow. Please." she hugged Luna gently. She looked into the leopard's eyes. They seemed to say, "Okay. I will."

Kiru looked down. Her blood-red eyes were burning with a passion. "Tomorrow... tomorrow. She'll pay. I won't let her come back this time." Her blue cloak floated in the wind. Her creature, a sleek cheetah with lighting-like stripes, looked at her. Kiru laughed. "You'll pay... sister."

@taffy789 I will! 😃

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 4:17 PM

@pwuffy - Yeah! 😊 But we have to face others first 😉

Kristi paused. "Who's there?" She questioned the shawdows. (@icicle_9510 - Dan, she talking to him.)

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 4:19 PM

@taffy789 Yup, I agree with Ice! ^^ 😃 I can't wait though. And you saw POTC 4? Wasn't it great? 😃

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 4:21 PM

@taffy789 ok^^

"Huh?" breathed Dan."Aww $h1t!" he muttered."Nearo!" Dan hissed." Sneak-ten!" And Nearo close his mouth, cutting off his flame. The great scaly beast lunged forward, attacking the source of the voice that had just spoken.Dragons, of course, do have great night-sight.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 4:29 PM

"Raven, light, then flame!" Kristi commanded. The largest than most Fire- hawk flew from the ceiling. His feathers burned lighting up the areana. Then, he hit Nero with a pillar of flame. "Dan?" Kristi exclaimed. "Are you here to rig the place, too?" Krist asked.

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 4:31 PM

Luna started to fall asleep next to Rin until she heard a sound as quiet as a pin drop. Luna was up in a flash and jumped out the window onto a tree branch. Rin was already sound asleep.
Luna looked down. She started to growl and bare her fangs. "Winnie." she thought as she stared down at the familiar cheetah. Then, Winnie ran off.
Luna quietly went back inside but kept an ear open for her.

DANG. Now I have to go. D: Imma miss the competition. -_-

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 4:37 PM

@pwuffy we won't start without ya;)

"Kristi?" muttered Dan in disbelief.He knew Krisit was known for "sabotage" before a battle.But it was inside thing only few who lived at the battle arena knew.Dan had been there since he was 5.He knew Kristi well, as well as this metal factory of a place."I don't play like that" Dan sneered in disgust."Unlike YOU." Dan glanced back at Nearo."Nearo! Fly-Up!" Dan said to the beast, forgetting to use a code for the move.After all, no one was gonna attack or anything.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 4:44 PM

"I wouldn't waste my tricks for a petty battle like this one." Kristi sneered. "I'm doing what we both want. To get the ledgenaries out of the picture. You're going to do it to Lucy, one day, i'm sure."

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 5:23 PM

Dan looked up in surprise at Kristi.He looked down and stutterd,"I-I guess so.....I'm not sure.She might not even be the legend!" he shouted.But in his heart e knew that Lucy was the legend.And...that...he kinda liked her...." I know am the descendant of the anti-legend but i KNOW I if I decide to take her out of the picture, I will do it honestly, in a FAIR battle." Dan countered to Kristi, stressing the word 'fair'.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 5:33 PM

"Oh, but i'm not going to be battling her. Another lendand is. They're powerul enough to meet up sooner or later. I'll just wait for the right time. Besides I don't WANT to stain my hands with blood. I'm just going to discourage my rival." Kristi grinned. "Because MY desendandant was an enchanctress, and was smart enough to put a spell on the lendgand." Kristi sighed. "And if you tell anyone, well, this time, I might WANT blood." And with that, Kristi hopped on Raven, and flew away.

@icicle_9510

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 7 June 2011 at 5:41 PM

Jayde was confused so she asked Lutten more questions, "But what is my part to play in all of this." she jestered around, "I am the only one who's mythological double didn't die of a rival, Guinevere died trying to protect the world from the most powerful water elemental. What is my role for Lucy, she is obviously the major one in this. Is my role to guide her in her battle? I don't have anyone to battle today and I am not battling anyone, I will not be violent."

~~~~~~~~

Jayde see's more than anyone.... ^^
@icicle_9510 could you still control Lutten??

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 5:43 PM

Dan grumbled to Nearo."I bet she doesn't even know what an anti-legen is!" he scoffed, referring to the old Kohten term.'An anti-legend...' Dan thought,'was the person who beat the legendary trainers way back when....I am the descendant of one of the anti-legends, anti-legend Taro....But the legendary trainers DIED.that means Lucy is a Reincarnation...as well as the others she arrived with I guess.But she has no creature yet, but her friends do.Kristi will have a challenge, but I will not..."
~~~~~~
[Back to Lutten]
"You were made to be the teacher of yourself, and no one else.Your destiny and Lucy's destinies are seperate. You control your destiny, and Lucy controls hers..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 5:55 PM

@icicle_9510 - The person who defeated Emerald isn't know as an Anti-lengend. She kill Elisa (Emerald)in a fire, then said that Elisa's creature started it. She put out the fire, and became the "Great Fire Master." So, techinally, she isn't an Anti- Legend. Kriatan(Kristi) was cunning like that. xD

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 7 June 2011 at 5:59 PM

"That's not helpful." Jayde was starting to get frusturated, "But why do I not have a rival?"

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 6:01 PM

@Taffy789 but she kinda did beat Elisa...in a way XDbut whatever you say;)

"Ah, but you do, young Jayde, and they are closer than you think.At the tournament tomorrow, you shall see." and at that, Lutten called,"Seika! Come!" and with the golden hawk perched on his shoulder, Lutten walked back to his room.
~~~~~
Dan thought about Lutten."If Kristi finds out what LUtten is teaching them, she won't hesitate to urn him..." Dan said to himself..."I know that somehow...me and Kristi and a few others are all connected to each other...somehow, but Kristi, I know, so far is the most dangerous...."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 7 June 2011 at 6:10 PM

@icicle_9510 -Yes, but the town's people call your rivals, anti-legends, they call Kriatan the great fire master. xD Basically, she's an anti-legend, but the towns people doesn't know it.
Also, can it be daytime now?

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 7 June 2011 at 6:11 PM

"That is soo not helpful." Jayde went to go practice with Faythe, for whatever she was going to do. Jayde found Faythe in their room. It was odd their were clothes on her bed. A white cloak with runes all over. Jayde felt a pull to those clothes. Her street clothes were dirty so she changed into the cloak. She suddenly felt at home. Jayde strode over to Faythe, "Come on, show me what you can do!" Jayde hopped on without tack and rode through the building.

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 6:17 PM

@taffy789 oh ok^^ but I promised pwuffy we wouldnt start the tournament yet😋...

Lucy awoke with a jolt in the middle of the night.He head was throbbing.She had been dreaming......
Gray rocky cliffs greeted her, fire scorched the air."Luuu-cy," whispered a voice...."Wha? WHo's there!?" Lucy asked frightened."Oh, Lucy..." replied the voice again,"Oh, Lucy! Take this time to remember! remember your past!" the voice continued.Lucy was despaired," What past? I have no past here! I-I can't- I just CAN'T remember!" Lucy wailed.The voice chuckled,"HmHmHmHmHm!! Oh Lucy, you CAN remember, you just WON'T remember..." and Lucy woke back up to the real world, or in this case, Kohten."But I cannot remember, otherwise I would," Lucy mumbled and fell bck to sleep.'I will NEVER remember,' a word screeched in Lucy's brain...

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 7 June 2011 at 6:19 PM

Jayde was making rounds through the building when she heard Lucy awake, she went into her room, "Everything okay?"

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 7:32 PM

Lucy gazed up at Jayde absent-mindedly."Err- yeah." Lucy replied betraying no emtion."Later when Rin wakes up we can go get breakfast...."

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

Tess woke up (Just Say She Went To Sleep) to hear teh sound of Fang practicing his moves. She looked at the clock, 1:00 "Fang! Go to sleep!" she muttered trying to fall back to sleep.

Deleted • 7 June 2011 at 9:34 PM

Rin jolts awake. "I had a bad dream..." she thought. She was covered in sweat.
She went into the bathroom and got ready. Luna followed. "Competition today!" she looked at the leopard and smiled. Luna smacked her tails on the floor happily.
They went outside in a clear field. "Okay, show me your best move." she looked at her watch. 5:30 a.m. She still had time before breakfast.
Luna looked at her sternly but slightly shrugged. She opened her mouth. Time seemed to slow down just a little. A white ball of fire quickly formed in her mouth. Soon it was the size of a human head. It burst from her mouth and exploded into some trees about 120 ft away. The trees fell to the ground with a THUD.
"Woah." Rin said. Luna was panting. "But we'll have to save the best for last." Luna smiled weakly.

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 7:17 AM

@pwuffy
Tess woke up again at around six. "Fang! Wake up NOW!" she yelled pulling him up and bringing him outside, she saw another girl and decided to intoduce herself! "Hi. Im Tess!" she said walking up slowly. "Hi. Im Fang!" said Fang. "Oh Fang! Be quiet! It even freaks ME out that you can talk!" she said giving Fang a small nudge. "So are you training for the competion? Oh and if your wondering how old i am, im seven, I know I look a lot older..." her voice trailed off seeing a shadow behind the girl. "Umm is someone behind you?" she asked