Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 7:25 AM

Lucy got up and walked around the arena. She decided to stop at Lutten's first to get Seika. She would bring Lutten back some breakfast. "Lutten?" Lucy asked knocking on the door. "It's me, Lucy! Huh?" Lucy glanced down in confusion at a note on the floor. It read:
'Lucy- take Seika. I have some errands to do quickly. Here is the key.'
Lucy felt a small metal object. "I guess that's the key..." Lucy said disturbed. 'What errands would Lutten have?' she wondered. Taking the key, Lucy went inside to fetch Seika. "Seika! Here Seika, come on, Lutten told me to take you with me!" Lucy's eyes widened. Seika was not there, nor Lutten. Just a gleaming golden feather of an unusual colored fire-hawk, and a window WIDE open.... "It Can't be!" Lucy shouted and she bolted out the door of the room. Running down to the valley arena, Lucy saw Seika on the ground. "Squlululu..." he cooed. His wing was badly bent. "Oh you poor thing," Lucy said in a shaky whisper, picking up Seika in her arms. "Where's Lutten?" Lucy dared to ask the bird." Squlu...lululu..." Seika said, shaking his head.....and Lucy rushed him inside to the hospital.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 8 June 2011 at 7:31 AM

Jasyde was watching on Faythe when Lucy found Seika. That poor bird, oh well. Jayde went more on her rounds.

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 8:58 AM

"Oh no! What happened to her! You can use Fang if you want." she said seeing Seika.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 June 2011 at 11:55 AM

Emerald had the burning house dream again. But this time, it was somewhat different.
Instead of being the one pinned down by the wooden, flaming beam, she saw some else being pinned down someone who looked excactally like her.
Someone else was standing next to her, pulling on the woman's sleeve, trying to get her out.
"That looks like Kristi!!!!"Emerald realized in shock.
"Elisa, I cannot get you out!" the Kristi girl francictally screamed.
Elisa, sighed. "Save your self, Kristan, my apperentic."
"Apperenctic?!?!"Ivy thought to herself,shocked.
"But Rust is still out there! He'll burn me if he sees me!"Kristan exclaimed.
"I give you premission."Elisa sighed sadly.
"But, he's your creature, I can't....kill him...""Kristan said.
"I'm dying anyways, so, GO! Save yourself and the villages near-by!"Elisa commanded to Kristan. Kristan nodded, and ran off with tears in her eyes.
Then, the dream ended.

Emerald sat up with a jolt. That dream was different than the rest. But, could that dream be true?
Emerald stared at Rust,who had moved to lay on her legs during the night. Could Rust really gone crazy, and destoryed the field of dreams?

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 12:02 PM

Tess knocked on Emeralds door."Are you okay?" she asked after hearing a scream. "Emerald! Open the door!" she yelled pounding at the door.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 June 2011 at 12:22 PM

@bluegirl80 - Emerald never screamed, but, whatever. x3

Emerald opened the door for Tess. "Don't worry Tess, i'm fine."Emerald told the young girl. "Do you want to go have breakfeast?"Emerald asked.

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 2:16 PM

Lucy didn't seem to hear Tess. She was too upset. Lucy had only knew Lutten for one day, but she felt she'd known him her whole life. "He taught me so much. I only knew him for ONE day." Lucy whispered to Seika in despair. Then Lucy passed out. She was in a dream. This time though, it wasn't hers. She was in DAN'S dream. "Nearo!" Dan was shouting. "Nearo! HELP ME!" Dan was leaning over the side of a cliff..."Huh?" Dan sounded deathly- afraid as he looked over his shoulder.His mouth was open in a silent wail and his eyes filled with tears. A girl's shadow stood in front of him. The girl whispered in a furious but soft tone of voice. "Payback, Daniel." and Lucy watched as A flash of emerald streaked by and knocked Dan off the cliff, his voice echoing throughout the canyons. "GRAAAAHHH!!!!!" growled Nearo shocked, as the dragon flew by clumsily, launching himself over the cliff....
~~~
"AH!" shouted Dan waking up. He was in his room. No one except Nearo was around. "It was just a dream.." Dan breathed in a sigh of relief. He decided to go look for Kristi. He wanted to question her, but he knew he mustn't fall for her tricks. Dan knew she could make you believe something had happened, that hadn't really happened...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 8 June 2011 at 4:17 PM

@icicle_9510 - You catch on fast, Kristi is an enchancetess. >: )

Kristi finished making Raven's breakfeast. A bowl of oil with charcol floating in it.
"This should help your inner fire burn." Kristi told Raven as she cleaned his feathers. Then, she heard footsteps.
"Dan, what do you want now!?"

@icicle_9510 - I have ideas for the roleplay.😸 talk to me via private convesation?

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 8 June 2011 at 4:25 PM

Jayde was done her rounds as she went and saw Lucy passed out near Seika. Jayde picked Lucy and Seika up and draped them infront of her on Faythe's back. She hopped on as well and carried them up to her room. When Jayde got to her room she put Seika and Lucy on her bed. Suddenly a wealth of healing knowledge flooded through her mind. Jayde set Seika's wing, not much else could be done for that. Lucy would be harder, she had nothing physically wrong with her. Suddenly a song cam into her head. With nothing else to do Jayde began singing the song. It was in a strange tounge but it was beautiful. The sound was one hundred silver bells chiming.

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 6:22 PM

@taffy789 will do^^ I've got some good ideas too;)

"WHO ARE YOU!?!?!?! WHERE AM I!?!?!" Lucy screeched, still shocked and frightened by Dan's vision. SHe calmed down as soon as she saw Jayde. "We're different, and Lutten knew it.The ref knew it, the guide knew it, Kristi, Dan, they ALL know it. I don't know why, but we are. We've been here before. We're from HERE..."

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 8 June 2011 at 7:20 PM

@icicle_9510 mail me too so I am not lost please!!!

This was nothing new to Jayde, she had figured it out already. "I know. Don't worry it's alright. You need to rest for a little."

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 7:44 PM

@merlin7576 ok we can mail each other^^

Then Lucy remembered something. "I can't, I must enter the tournament, with Seika. For Lutten, wherever he may be.." Lucy whispered softly.

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 7:47 PM

"Lucy," Tess said knowing Seika couldnt fight just yet. "I can fix him, my dad before he tryed to kill me tought me a way to make people and animals forget pain" she said drawing closer.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 8 June 2011 at 7:48 PM

@icicle_9510 ok good

"If you must, but let Faythe and I help you. I have no rival. Eventually I will have to face the elemental again, and I will most likely fail but for now I have no rival. I will not compete in the tournemant but let us train you. We are as close to Lutten as you can get right now. In the past life we were great trainers and helpers, we had no enemies."

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 7:54 PM

Lucy looked up at both Tess and Jayde. To Tess she replied," No, It's fine, I was just shaken up, we can still fight." Turning to Jayde she added, "You are wrong and right. We were great trainers of this wierd wroldd, Kohten, but we DID have enemies. Evil lurks everywhere, in every heart. Though in some, the evil is very little, but in some it is very great. Our enemies beat us, destroyed us." and she walked away.

btw- I like the fact we are practically creating two stories in one, a stor of the legendaries, and also the story of their rivals😃
~~~~~~
Dan stalked the halls of the battle arena. He HAD to find Kristi. But where was she?

Deleted • 8 June 2011 at 7:55 PM

"Okay! But if Seika gets hurt durring the battle come to me! She wont be able to fight unless she ignores the pain!" Tess warned Lucy.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 8 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

@icicle_9510 she ment we as faythe and jayde..

Jayde strode after Lucy, "Careful yet, you are not strong. And yet you are wrong as well, Faythe and I did not have many human enemies."

Female
92 posts

rachel • 9 June 2011 at 4:52 AM

Oliver yawned as he awoke. Jaymes sprawled across him, he pushed the fox to the side and stretched. Standing he was still in yesterdays clothes which suited him just fine.
"C'mon Jaymes, we need to get some food in our bellies before the battle."
The fox looked at Oliver and yawned before laying his head down again. "Dude, I gotta get up, you gotta get up!" He flung Jaymes across his shoulder and exited the room looking for food. The fox seemed quite content with his new resting place and simply proceeded to sleep.

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 1:32 PM

"Ok," Lucy murmured to Tess, Jayde, and Faythe. "Come one Seika!" Lucy saidd, the old glow coming back to her eyes. "It is time for the tournament!"
~~~~~~
Dan was still searching for Kristi. He just had to tell her about his dream, his NIGHTMARE. Nearo wasn't with him anymore. Dan slwed to a walk. "Hmmmmmm...." whispered a strange voice. Dan stopped dead in his tracks and looked around. 'What if it's....the person..No." and he shook away the thought and continued to walk down the empty halls. "SMASHBAMCRASH...." Dan stopped again and looked behind his back. "WHO ARE YOU!?" he shouted. "SHOW YOURSELF!" "Daniel....." Dan looked up frightened. "How do you know my name?" Dan asked suddenly very frightened and shocked. "You will die, Daniel..." the voice whispered... "You will die unless yu are...." "Unless I what?" Dan cried out bluntly. But the voice was gone. Dan fell to the ground, his eyes closed thightly. "Who are you? And why do you torment me?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 9 June 2011 at 2:55 PM

Kristi walked to the areana. "I hope I don't see Dan around."she mumbled.

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 3:09 PM

Lucy put on her gear-
Green fire-proof gloves.
A golden cloak.
Green dragon hair pin.
"Come, Seika." Lucy said determined, and together, with a the golden fire-hawk perched on her shoulder, as she walked to the Battle Arena...
~~~~~
Dan lay slouched on the floor. Motionless. Just then a guide walked down the hallway. "What!? What happened!?" they shouted running over. Dan's eyes were shut. "Tell Kristi, to tell others, I cannot compete. Fetch me.... Nearo..." he whispered, just then, Dan blacked out....

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 4:02 PM

Wait, have we started the competition? o_o Or from ice's last post, I assume not. Sorry, I try to catch up as much as I can xD

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 4:09 PM

@pwuffy not yet;) the gang is just waking up/getting ready/eating breakfast;)

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 4:10 PM

@icicle_9510 Thats what I thought xD

Rin went inside and started to put on her clothes.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 9 June 2011 at 5:04 PM

EVERYONE, DO NOT DESTROY (kill) YOUR RIVALS YET.
I have some ideas that I need to suggest to Icicle, tomerrow xD

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 9 June 2011 at 5:06 PM

Jayde went back to her room and put on her gear.
Navy blue element-proof gloves
A dark woven cloak
A wave clip to put her hair up in
Jayde brushed Faythe so she was a shining white.
Then her hopped on bareback, the dark rider on the white horse and galloped across the field to the Battle Arena.

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 5:11 PM

Tess went back to get her gear.
A black cloak with black clothes underneith, she was hoping to fight at night.
Black gloves taht would never let an animal or person bite, scratch or harm her hands.
She gave Fang a bath, in black paint he always used to bathe.
A black clip so.
She even painted herself in black,(Not to be rasist but so she wouldnt be seen) so nobody could spot her. She walked with Fang through the dull, black morning sky to the battle arena

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 9 June 2011 at 5:17 PM

Emerald looked at what the battle referes gave her to wear. A fire-proof , black jacket, jeans, a red shirt, and her hair was pulled back in a pony tail. Rust, was looking excited, his tail flicking with happiness.

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 5:29 PM

Tess saw Jayde at the arena "Hi Jayde," she said "You lookin forward to winning?" she laughed

Deleted • 9 June 2011 at 6:06 PM

Rin had no clue what to where. "I expect a bunch of explosions, so something durable." She wore black fire-resistant skinny jeans, a blue T-shirt, and some of her favorite Converse. Luna gave her a look. Rin smiled. "Let's go, we'll miss it!" She started to walk with her leopard to the arena.