Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:08 PM

@icicle_9510 Hey ^^

Rin looks back to the lagoon and sees Lucy jump in. "Huh." she mumbles and walks back. She dives in as well. She tries to find the spot Lucy went into but quickly began to lose air.

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:21 PM

@pwuffy hey^^ btw- can ya hold on a sec? I'm editing my post ^^"๐Ÿ˜‹ EDIT: ready!๐Ÿ˜ธ

Lucy mind was racing.Where are my friends? Are they falling? Swimming? was the lagoon too deep and they drowned? Am I ALONE? Then it dawned her."I'm in Kohten!" she said aloud."Err- yeah ya are,Um we ALL are." said the ref awkwardly.Lucy fell back in a daze.She gazed up at a small man-made lake.There stood the angry teenager from before, in the far left side...FLOATING!?!?!?!? Lucy could see the guy standing on a floating block, shouting commands at a wierd creature. I can see the creature! thought Lucy excitedly.The teenager was battling it out with another, teenager, who was short and thin.He looked nervous.Lucy glanced at the boy from before, a smile of triumph on his face.It was obvious he was winning."Octin! Safe Water!" the short boy cried out.Lucy shuddered.He sounded so afraid."Nearo! Hut-Het!" the other boy shouted, he sounded so determined, it was scary.The battle was soon over, about 5 mintes later.The short boy had lost, just as Lucy had predicted.Lucy looked on with horror as the boy who'd won walked over to her....

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:30 PM

@icicle_9510 I'm confuzzled. Are we all in Kohten now? D:>

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:40 PM

@pwuffy I am, buit the rest of us need to fall into Kohen as well^^"Lucy just ran ahead so she could get a head-start in Kohten๐Ÿ˜ˆ

"hey," said the tall,wiry teenager, who'd dried off after the battle.It revealed his red hair that had been black when wet.Reminds me of that kid,Oliver, thought Lucy.The guy continued,"My name is Dan, and er-well, you can see this is Kohten." Legend..."he sneered under his breath, too low for Lucy to hear.Lucy replied,without hearing the remark," Yeah, I can see that.I kinda FELL INTO Kohten a few minutes ago if ya didn't notice.I'm Lucy." Wow, Dan thought, annoy-ing! This girl really got under his skin.Changing the subject Lucy asked,"So who's Nearo?" the name made Lucy shudder.It sounded familiar..Eerily familiar, but just not right...

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:42 PM

@icicle_9510 Will they meet their creatures in Kohten too?

Rin runs out of breath and goes back to the top. She sees Oliver and the others and stays partially underwater with only her nose to breath so she won't be noticed.

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 3:44 PM

@Pwuffy if you'd like too, otherwise the creature could say, jump in and the trainer follow them to the bottom or so^^

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 4:21 PM

Where Are We All?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 June 2011 at 5:02 PM

Emerald sneered as the "Lucy" girl tried to tell her off. Then laughed as Lucy fell into the water. Emerald stopped laughing as soon as Lucy didn't come up.
Then, Emerald felt something pull her feet. The orange cat creature was pullinh her into the deep water!
"GET OFF ME!!!" Emerald yelled, frantically trying to get away.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 June 2011 at 7:20 PM

Jayde dived in, what the hey. As she feel she saw weird shapes and colors. She fell on someone, Lucy!!! She got right up "I'm so sorry!!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 June 2011 at 7:28 PM

Emerald screams as she gets pulled under. She sees images of a burning house, and a burning field of flowers, but then tastes air again.
Emerald falls on Jayde. "Watch were you're standing!!" shouted Emerald as she pulled herself off Jayde.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 June 2011 at 7:41 PM

@taffy789 hey should we like formally find our creatures now?

"Ya actually I think we all should watch where we're standing." Jayde disniagles herself and moves away.

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 7:45 PM

"Um," Dan snickered.It was quite a funny sight-all 3 girls on top of each other."Um, what?" retorted Lucy hotly.She didn't like this guy.He was creepy."And Nearo," Dan replied,"Is my DRAGON,which you wouldnt know about since you're creature-less.Dan started walking away.Eyeing The orange Rust he added to Emerald,"Cute creature, for a [yeep]." And he stalked off.Lucy stared back."Freak," she muttered."And it's fine," she told Jayde.

@merlin7576 Lucy isn't going to find Flash until a little later, If you wouldn't mind, I want her to find her creature right when she figures out who her rival is, and her fight-to-the-death battle scene๐Ÿ˜ธ[Cough*Dan*Cough*! X3]

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 2 June 2011 at 7:47 PM

(@icicle_9510 I think only the people who defeated us should recongized us as the lendary trainers. ๐Ÿ˜Š )

Emerald moves away too. Then, the orange cat creature runs up to Emerald, and starts to purr.
"Oh no, you're the one who made me come here." Emerald growls.

Edit**

Emerald then growls at Dan's comment. "Oh yeah?!?" Rust growls with Emerald's anger. Rust grows to the size of a leporad and jumps on Dan, pinning him to the ground. "Who's the weakling, now?"Emerald taunts.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 June 2011 at 7:49 PM

"Ok good." Suddenly there is a poof and she is on a horse, but its not any horse like she's seen before. Suddenly a name comes to her "Faythe" she screams! She hugs her, bits a peices start coming back.

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 8:01 PM

Tess had no clue what was happening. She saw another dead person staring at her. "Who are you?" she asked "Why are you following me?" she said to what everyone else thought was just air. "Dan," she started "why do you think were so weak." she pelted "You know that we are stronger then you. We may have lost the fights before but we will win." she said. Stunned and not knowing what the heck she was talking about a bat flew up to her. "Fang!" she gasped as the bat flew to her and bit her neck. It all felt so farmilar. "Fang, what is happening to me!" she cryed. The bat started to talk and she could understand it "You are different, hurt mentaly, the ones who found you kept giving you thoughts of dying so you see dead people." he explained. "Why can i understand you?" she asked supprized. "We learned to comminicate through thought and then you just learned how to speak bat, I guess" he said

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 2 June 2011 at 8:04 PM

"Woah." Jayde had almost too much info to process. She remembered Faythe now, "Faythe was my best friend!!" Jayde was almost bursting for joy.

Deleted • 2 June 2011 at 8:10 PM

"We did, didnt we." she gasped. Then an image flew into her brain. She started running and running untill she found a house. "My home!" she cryed!

Female
92 posts

rachel • 3 June 2011 at 2:42 AM

Oliver watched as Lucy flung herself into the deep. He only became concerned when she didn't resurface.
"Okay that's-" and before he could finish there went Rin. He was beginning to resent people cutting him off before he could even come up with a witty response, but before he could say anything of the like, Emerald was pulled into the water by the giant formidable cat creature. In a panic, Oliver lunged trying to keep Emerald afloat. He missed, and within seconds the girl was gone.
Oliver didn't notice when the others left, but looking around he noticed he was alone.
"This is NUTS!" His shout echoed through the bog. He looked deeper in the water and contemplated his decision.
"They could have all gotten stuck..." He murmured trying to rationalize the situation. "but that would mean I have to save them... Good Samaritan laws..." He looked around hoping someone would appear saying it's all one big joke.
They didn't.
Diving down his body filled with regret. His last thought was 'This is so stu-' and with that he fell.
Down and down until he landed on girls.
Rubbing his aching body he said "Well I have always dreamed of falling into a pile of girls. It was a little different I must admit... but I guess this really is a place of dreams"

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 6:24 AM

Rin goes back down and resurfaces. She finds herself in Kohten. "Woah... what?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 11:24 AM

@icicle_9510
~ You're controling Dan, right? Well, Rust pounced on him, so......

Emerald pushed Oliver off of her.
"No time for jokes, Oliver!" Emerald shouted at the boy. "It seems we ARE from that lendary place...."Emerald grimaced.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 3:25 PM

Rin gets off of the ground. "It's... real..." she murmured and pushed her thick bangs back.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 3:34 PM

Wait-they don't know they're legendary tainers yet! And they don't have any houses-they've been gone 4 centuries!Their's nothing left of their past lives๐Ÿ˜‹@taffy789 yeah๐Ÿ˜ธ

"Fool!" shouted Dan,pushing Rust off of himself."Nearo-Hana,Dul Set!"The large dragon rushed forward at Emerald, knocking her in2 the ground."Take that as a lesson learned, since you ALL have a LOT to learn.You JUST arrived in Kohten.Some of you don't even have creatures yet! Once you can really put up a challenge,visit me." Dan growled. And at that, He stalked over to Nearo and hopped onto the dragon's thick,scaly back.Lucy felt angry.He's was SO annoying! Changing the subject she said to the others,"Come on, let's go find that ref.I'm sick of looking at this metal place they call an "arena".Let's see if we can get a place to stay," and at that, Lucy walked over to the ref.He looked up at them happily."Need a room? Come with me."He led them over to 7 small metal platforms and said,"Hold on!Each person get their own platform!" and the ref pulled a lever,and Lucy felt herself shooting up.The ref started to exlain the battle arena 2 Lucy.He said "As you see, trainers usually come here with their creatures to see who's the best.You can rent or use ur own creature.Winner takes all." "Is Nearo Dan's dragon?" "Yes" replied the ref grimly."Just like his ancestor of old He uses a code that only Nearo seems to understand in battle.It makes it hard for others to know his strategy.Deadly I say..." and he trailed off.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 4:12 PM

"A code?" Emerald piped up, dusting herself of.
"Like, D-Red?" Emerald said, remembering something.
Rust's eyes gleamed, and then his body started to glow. All of a sudden, Rust's body burst into flames, and two colums of flame erupted from the ground.
"Whoa!!" Emerald screamed backing away from Rust.
Fire caught her hair, and she francticallly put it out.
"Get away from me!!!!!" Emerald shouted, stepping back from Rust, who's fire died down.
"I HATE fire!!" Emerald screeched.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 4:37 PM

Her eyes swelled with tears. She saw Emerald and smiled. She walked over to Emerald. "Whos this?" she asked looking at Rust. "She or he is beautiful!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 4:42 PM

@bluegirl80 ~ Uhh, Icicle said not to mention the house, the lendary trainers have been gone for , like, 400 hundred years. ๐Ÿ˜‹

"It's a he."Emerald said, not sure how she knew anything about the orange leporard sized animal.
"And I want NOTHING to do with it."Emerald scoffed.

Rust's tail dropped in sadness.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 4:52 PM

@taffy789 Can she know the area?
~~~~
"Why not?" she gasped! "He loves you! I know it" she yelled petting Rust

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 4:56 PM

@bluegirl80 ~ I can't see why not. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Rust purred with happiness are Tess petted him.
"Watch out, Tess. That thing can control fire!!"Emerald warned Tess.
"That thing could have been the thing that burned down that house in my dreams!!" Thought Emerald.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 3 June 2011 at 5:49 PM

Jayde walked up to Emerald with Faythe following her, "Is Rust your creature?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 3 June 2011 at 5:52 PM

"I guess, but I wish I got something like a water creature... or a electric creature!!! One that shocked me everytime I touched it!! As long as I don't have to put up with.., fire." Emerald finished.
She was deathly afraid of fire.

Deleted • 3 June 2011 at 5:55 PM

Lucy thought of what the ref had said.Why code? And who WAS his ancestor? She decided to ask someone later.Lucy snapped back to reality at the ref's voice,"And voila! 8 rooms, ne for each trainer-er guest!" he said embarrassed by his stumble."Er- not trainers yet anyway...Oh and enjoy the rooms, not many people stay here that often,many stay up training here, the grounds have many individual battle halls...." Lucy entered her room.Sunny,with a nice view of a large grassy valley.Lucy sat down, and uncomfortable shiver passed through her.It felt like someone, or SOMETHING was watching her, stalking her, trying to tell her something.But with a quick glance around, proved nothing was there."Wierd," she muttered.Lucy thought of Dan as she settled into her new room.He was odd, wth an even odder heritage and creature.Who was his great ancestor of his? What about Mearo? The dragon was an admirable one at that with thick, glossy blue and green scales, and big luminous purple eyes.Then Lucy thought of Rust, and she laughed."Fuzzy little furball!" she said, still giggling.