Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 3:03 AM

Emerald looked at Tess. "Glad you're better."Emerald told her.
Rust licked Luna's nose, and shook the ash out of his fur.

@icicle_9510 - Talk to me via private mail 😉

Kristi rushed to the hill, but fell. She could only watch the battle from a distance.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 8:22 AM

Luna smiled at Rust, she had missed him a lot.

Rin didn't look at Tess.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 8:31 AM

The fight raged on endlessly. Each trainer shouted out commands for an arsenal of attacks.
"Flash, Claw-Tear!"
"Nearo Dodge it! Now Counter it!"
"Flash---- FLY HIGH! Spiral Claw dive!"
"Nearo--"
Dan's command was cut off as Nero was thrown the the ground, emerald claws embedded in the sapphire scales. Blood slashed the setting sun, and a terrible shriek was let out. "NEARO!!!!! NOOOOOO!!" screamed Dan. He tried to run toward his dragon, but Lucy cut him off. Dan fell to the ground, defeated. 'This is it,' he thought. 'This is where the dream ended... where >I< will end!' and Dan braced himself or death....

NOTE: Surprise twist coming right after someone else posts😈

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 9:44 AM

Tess sighed, as Emerald and Rin were walking she stopped and went the other way. She looked back with tears streaming down her cheeks. She ran and ran untill she couldnt see them again. She fell onto the ground and put her head in her hands. "My sister hates me! Shes not happy shes my sister anymore." she breathed slowly.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 11:46 AM

Rin turned around. "Where did Tess go?"

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:09 PM

Tess had no idea where she was going. She headed back to where Rin was. She didnt see her. She fell onto the ground. "Oh great! I'm Lost!" she said sending Fang up to find her. FINALLY Tess caught sight of Rin.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 1:12 PM

"Over there." Emerald pointed to where she saw Tess.

Rust had missed Luna alot too. He wanted to stick by her side.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:15 PM

Tess ran up to them. "I'm sorry, needed to blow off some energy." she lied. "I'm better now." she lied again.

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 8:31 PM

Rin saw Tess and smiled. "Okay."

Luna purred.

@taffy789 @icicle_9510 @bluegirl80 Okay! I figured out how we could do a collaboration on the book.
I made a TinyChat account a couple days back and theres a feature where you can do that ^^ My username on there is pwuffy 😃

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 24 June 2011 at 8:37 PM

Emerald looked around. "Does anyone know what those lights are on that hill?" she asked.

Female
92 posts

rachel • 24 June 2011 at 11:51 PM

(So far behind I guess I gotta get Oliver caught up with his rival eh?)
Oliver was only focused on the competition. He watched battle after battle and competed in a few himself. Each battle was more difficult from the last but he managed to pull ahead in each one, surprising himself. Jaymes was on fire and it seemed as if he could not be beat. Yet when he faced his final match, his heart stopped. It was Joanne. Of course it had to be Jo.
"Let's make this quick," She spat the words, disdain clinging to her lips.
"You can do this..." He whispered to the fox. Jaymes nodded, ready to take the beast down. The dog was twice his size but didn't look like he had much a brain. As the fight began, one crack of the whip sent the hellhound lunging forward. Gnashing teeth, the fox narrowingly escaped.
"Electric storm!" Oliver shouted. It seemed to do nothing. The beast only seemed to absorbed the jolt. A stream of obscenities ran through Oliver's mind. He couldn't zap him, he couldn't over power him, the only thing he could seem to do was out smart him. The beast made another attempt to tackle Jaymes.
"Dodge! Just Dodge, Dodge, Dodge!"

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 8:30 AM

"No. Wanna find out?" Tess said verring off to the lights...

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 9:02 AM

Rin nodded. "Yup." She slowly turned towards the lights, her eyes blank.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 1:14 PM

"Lucy, STOP." said a familiar voice. Lucy turned around...
To see JAYDE in a black clad outfit. A black wolf and white Horse sat by her side. "J-Jayde?" Lucy asked confused. "You-errr- look like... like-"
"I look like Aito? Well, there's a reason I look like Aito, and I KNOW you know that reason. Luna warned you about it." Then Lucy remembered. "You mean.... YOU'RE TWO people in ONE body!?" Lucy asked suddenly horrified. "YOU'RE FOR EVIL!?"
"You're the one about to mercilessly kill Dan."
"He's my enemy, he tried to kill ME FIRST!"
"You're WEAK." Jayde hissed. "You WILL NOT kill ANYONE today. And You KNOW I can, oh wait, you don't! Because while you and the others were all busy running around Kohten--- I was TRAINING to be the very best with Riku and Faythe! I continued the battle arena contest by taking the name of Aito, and taking her form, The real Aito's spirit guiding me along and helping to disguise me. I made it to the very end, but unfortunately I had to face LUNA. Fate faored HER, because even though I was half legend, I was also RIVAL, so of course I lost. But Now--- NOW I have the chance to still become the past legend, By killing YOU!!!!" Jayde screeched.....

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 1:30 PM

Emerald shrugged, "Sure,lets go." she said and started to walk towards the hill.

Kristi watched in horror. Even her skills couldn't dectect that. She was to afraid to get up though. She could only watch.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:00 PM

Tess closed her eyes. She saw Jayde, and someone. Jayde was...different, she could tell. Then she saw a knife. The other girl screamed and pleaded. "LUCY!" she cried out. Tess opened her eyes and started to run the other way. She had NO clue where Lucy was or you kow if it WAS Lucy. She would search everywhere. She closed her eyes again. She saw Lucy fighting back. "Good, I'm still on my way Lucy." she whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@icicle_9510 Tess isnt gunna get there... so dont worry about her messing it up!

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:03 PM

Jayde lunged forward, and Lucy quickly side-stepped and started running. Dan took this as his cue to make a getwawy. The Final Battle for the 3 was beginning, and NO ONE could predict who was going to be victorious....
~~~~
dan dashed over to Nearo and started trying to shake the dragon awake. "NEARO!" Dan shouted. "NEARO! GET UP!!! We have to leave NOW." Then Dan noticed a long gash in Nearo's side. "That's not good..." he murmured....
~~~~~~
Lucy dashed away from Jayde, who had jumped on Faythe, with Riku following beside the pair. "Flash, come, take flight!" Lucy commanded. She just hoped, that fate wouldn't favor Jayde....

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:06 PM

Tess closed her eyes again. She saw Dan trying to escape. She wanted to punch him. (Can I take controll of Dan for one sec tell me if not and ill change it) She punched the air and watched Dan fall and rub his head.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:11 PM

@bluegirl80 I'd prefer Tess not see what's going on😋 It kinda brings back the notion of "powers"^^" We can say Some things like Tess stopping her heart was "fate messing around" but not for that^^" sry☹️ i know im annoying when it comes to writing^^"

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:12 PM

@heartbreaker1198 Im more annoying dont worry that can be yet ANOTHER dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess woke up. "GOSH! I HATE THOSE DREAMS" she yelled in her mind.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:13 PM

@bluegirl80 its fine:EVI: and that's a good explaination- since Tess HATES Dan! XDDD

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:17 PM

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 4:18 PM

Why can't we all be in the final battle. xD

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:18 PM

OOOO YEAH!! Like all against a dude who could destroy BOTH worlds!!!!!

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:34 PM

Lucy was about to jump atop flash, when Jayde ordered Riku to attack. "Riku, Shadow Fangs!" Jayde ordered. The black wolf grinned maliciously and sprang at Flash, large dark purple fangs snapping at Flash. Lucy just barely dodged the fangs, and Flash screamed in pain as he was struck. Blood started dripping out of a wound in his side. Lucy became enraged. She thought Jayde was her friend. But really, all she had been was a LIE.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 6:35 PM

Because, I believe we all have our own final battles.

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 2:04 PM

Then the rage overook Flash, and the magnificent dragon launched itself high up into the air."Come back here!" screeched Jayde. "Never!" cried Lucy back. "Grrrr" growled Jayde. Then an evil grin came across her face. "If you won't come down, then I will go UP!" she shouted maniacally, and Jayde raced across to Nearp, shoved Dan out of the way, and commanded the beast to rise. "YOU CAN'T CONTROL NEARO!" Dan seethed with rage. Jayde spit her fury back, "No! But Riku with their Shadow-Hold can!" and as if on cue, the black wolf let off a small stream of purple light into Nearo's eyes. And Lucy looked on in dread fear as Jayde jumped on Nearo and took off after her...
~*~*~
Dan stared at Jayde in a mixture of disgust, fear, and gratitude. 'Sure, she saved my life, but she's trying to kill Lucy for power-' "Just like YOU...." an eerie echoe interrupted his thought., making Dan suddenly become fearful. HE HAD tried to do the same thing as Jayde, and HE WOULD end up paying the price for it, as would Jayde. Fate never lets you cheat death three times....

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 3:34 PM

Rage and anger filled Tess, she knew someone was in trouble, but she didnt know who. It made her feel helpless. She closed her eyes and memories flooded in. When R or Olivia she still didnt know who it was pushed her off the cliff, she was a toddler. And worst of all her parents were forced to watch. Another worst part was she watched her own sister die! Tears streamed down her face as she remembered her parents on earth. The day they brought her home they hit her and smacked her and kicked her.

Female
3 posts

bluegirl80mom • 26 June 2011 at 3:35 PM

Bump for bluegirl80

Deleted • 26 June 2011 at 3:36 PM

She felt the scars on her back and snarled. Why was the world so evil to her? Had she done something wrong. Yes she had. She had given up on herself, on her friends. She saw a small shadow come down. It was herself in a past life, she was so beautiful. "Tess, I want you to have my past." the shadow said as her clothes were transfered onto Tess. She saw Fang behind the shadow. "He was not you creature. Olivia who was your rival tricked you into thinking her was. A beautiful golden hawk flew down from the sky. "This is your true creature, he was killed before you knew him, Olivia trained Fang to kill you before and leave you to die now." she said as the hawk flew down to meet Tess. The shadow flew into Tess and her body fell to the ground. She got up and looked around. The shadow was gone, she was holding a mirror, the shadows reflection coming out of it. 'She gave me her body.' Tess thought to herself. The hawk cooed to her and Tess hugged it. "Mortar. I missed you. I remember you now! I cant belive Fang tried to kill me. I trusted him." she whispered in the hawks ear.