Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Female
92 posts

rachel • 26 June 2011 at 11:44 PM

Jaymes flashed through the arena, the hell hound always one step behind.
"Missed!" Oliver laughed hoping the dog would run out of energy.
"Miss!" Jo shouted. It seemed funny until the dog crashed through the wall sending bits of debris flying everywhere. A chunk hit Jaymes and the fox fell to the floor.
"That's it Joanne Wins!" The crowd cheered and Jo turned to face what ever was next.
Oliver rushed down to see if Jaymes was alright. The creature merely had been knocked unconscious momentarily. Shaking it off he stood and looked around as if ready for a rebuttle.
"you weren't out yet were you? That was completely uncalled for!"Oliver stood ready to confront his foe. He wouldn't let it end this way.

Joanne strut down the hallway, all eyes on her. She hoped this worked. Oliver was a boy and hopefully he didn't like loosing especially when the loss was complete BS. She had befriended the ref ahead of time and luckily everything went as planned. She couldn't dispose of him in such a public setting. Their match needed to be private. Making him ask her was the only way she could think of him agreeing to be alone with her. Only then could she annihilate him and become the true legend.

(I wonder if any HP fans get my references...)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 12:41 AM

@rachel- Go on.... XD And, HP? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 7:58 AM

@taffy789 Im guessing Harry Potter.

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 9:07 AM

@bluegirl80 Errr- Tess couldn't have been a toddler when she died in the past๐Ÿ˜‹ She had to have been at least 10 to have been a Legend from the past, many toddlers can't even talk full sentences, let alone battle commands^^" And I think maybe Fang should still be her creature... it'd seem kinda confusing for that to change^^" [no offenseโ˜น๏ธ]

@rachel I know what BS means๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 9:11 AM

@icicle_9510 @bluegirl80 I agree with Ice. I mean, for Lucy it was different, she was only borrowing Seika! To change creatures, thats kinda weird because the RP is almost done anyway ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 4:28 PM

@pwuffy I know, thats why shes getting her true creature back,

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 4:30 PM

@bluegirl80 shouldn't Fang still be her true creature?^^"

Deleted • 27 June 2011 at 4:37 PM

@heartbreaker1198 Well, I wanted it to be like Fang was a decoy so Olivia( Past life) could kill her if she reincarnated. (FAIL)

Female
92 posts

rachel • 28 June 2011 at 12:06 AM

"Hey!"Oliver finally caught up with Jo. "That was uncalled for and you know it!" He was furious all that training for nothing. He thought he was a legend, he thought he was supposed to do something great. But because her creature smashed through the arena, he and Jaymes were out.
"I know, but a girls gotta do what girls gotta do." She turned and began walking off.
"I want a rematch."
"Yeah well we all want things. I want you to have never been born, so I guess we're both shot."
"If I loose, I'll leave."
This was something JO had not anticipated. "Oh really?"
"It'll be like I never was here. I'll go home and you can do what you will. I wi-"
"You get to become legend again la-di-dah- I get it." She smiled, a rather wicked smile. "So when do we begin?"
"Right here, right now." Jaymes began to spark as he prepared himself for the match.
"No." Jaymes immediately defused. "We do this my way or not way at all. You will meet me at the Ridge in no less than 15 minutes. I need time to prepare." She turned and walked off. It was only then that Oliver calmed down enough to realize what kind of danger he was in.

(Yeah, HP is Harry Potter. James and Oliver Phelps play Fred and George, whose patronuses are foxes. Joanne is the J, in J.K.Rowling. kugelschreiber is pen in German. ๐Ÿ˜‹ I'm just a dork)

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:08 AM

@rachel - That's awesome! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
92 posts

rachel • 28 June 2011 at 2:39 AM

Once out of sight from Oliver, Joanne rushed to her room. Kugelscreiber had been resting there after his big win. "Get up you fool! We have work to do!" She picked up the nearest object and hurled it at his head. The dog yelped and stood awaiting his next instructions. Joanne ran through out her room frantically looking for what she needed. She wanted to be prepared. This was it, do or die time. She needed to win this TO avenge her ancestors and make them proud. She wished she could have spoken to Dan when she had the chance, it wouldn't have hurt to have an ally now. She laced her boots hiding a dagger neatly within. She didn't necessarily have a plan but she wanted to be prepared for the wort. Even now all she had to do was beat him in a fight, but she wondered if that would be enough. He'd be more determined now than ever and she couldn't be off her game. Her hair pulled back in a pony tail she grabbed her best whip and anything else she thought sha may need. "This is it."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:40 AM

@rachel - Continue. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
92 posts

rachel • 28 June 2011 at 2:51 AM

@taffy789 You are Amazing!

"This is it," Oliver said psyching Jaymes up for the big fight. If he lost this one, he might as well have lost everything. He came here to be a legend and that was exactly what he intended to do. If he couldn't do that, then there really was no reason for him to be there. But if Jo hadn't fought fair before why would she do so now? He didn't have a plan. Apprehensively he looked up to see Jo making her way toward him. The beast right at her heels. He looked weak, broken and unenthusiastic. In comparison to Jaymes, Eager ready to fight, the hell hound looked mildly pathetic.
"Are you ready?" He asked the fox who gave a curt nod. "This will end today."
"Let's get this over with and send you packing! Kugelschreiber attack!" Her beast came charging ready just to get this over with. Jaymes ran into Oliver hard to get him out of the way.
"I thought this was going to be a fair fight?" He asked astonished.
"And what ever gave you that idea? Strike!" Kugel snapped hi jaws, just barely missing Jaymes bushy tail.
"This is unbelievable! James Counter!" The creature doged and sent a spark of lighting falling on the dog. As lightning hit his eyes =, the dogs let out a whimper. It was dirty, but Oliver couldn't think of any other way to play. "Go for his eyes!" A bolt of lightning went straight into Kugel's eyes leaving him completely blind and thrashing about.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:52 AM

@rachel - Well, you are kinda behind. XD

Female
92 posts

rachel • 28 June 2011 at 3:04 AM

@taffy789 It's not my fault that life is busy. D:

"What are you waiting for? Get him!" Joanne snapped her whip as the beast began thrashing wildly trying to catch Jaymes.
"Just dodge and headbutt!" Jaymes did as instructed and was sending the beast into a sort of frenzy.
Oliver was beginning to stand feeling confident about his position in the battle.
"Not so fast," Jo's whip went flying in Oliver's direction. He averted by rolling to the left.
"Sh- What the Heck are you doing?!" This girl was nuts. Completely loony, bonkers even. A fire burned in her eyes unknown to him. She didn't want to win. She wanted to annihilate.
"You will lose Oliver. I will become the legend and you will cease to exist. It' fate, simply the way of things." She cackled menacingly. The threat of loosing was too much for her to bare. "Schreiber end it!" The beast lashed out a giant paw and managed to capture Jaymes underneath. The fox frantically tried to bite and claw his way out but it seemed useless. The beast was numb to the pain by now. Only the sound of a whip could startle him.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:17 AM

@rachel - I'm about to leave... i'm sleepy.... โ˜น๏ธ

Female
92 posts

rachel • 28 June 2011 at 3:33 AM

@taffy789 thank you! I made alot of progress goodnight!

"and now.. You. Will. End. Too." She cast her whip at him, it coiled around his lanky body with ease.
It was just like his dream, but worse. It was happening again. Jaymes struggling to help him but unable to. He knew both he and the fox would die shortly. The whip seemed to be tinged with acid, slowly it singed his flesh.
Bending down, Jo pulled out the dagger she had hidden within her boot. She would kill him and shove his body over the ledge, his creature would go with. "Like you were never here at all..." She smiled maliciously.
Oliver had to think and quickly. He struggled to break free but the whip only burned more. He wasn't getting out of there. But maybe Jaymes could. The beast was merely standing on him, tired and ready to be done with it all. If only he could crack a whip... He had an idea. "Jaymes Lightning whip!"
Jaymes hesitated unsure of what Oliver was saying but proceeded none the less. The lightning had no effect on the beast and did not seem to bother him. It wasn't until the harsh cracking sound was heard that Kugel even flinched. Jaymes then got the idea and began cracking lightning every which way. The beast backed off of him severely confused.
Panic burned in Joanne's eyes as she realized what was going on. "NO YOU FOOL!" She bellowed, but the beast couldn't hear her commands over Jaymes' lightning.

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 11:19 AM

Dan then felt incredibly aangry, and he felt a new strength pulse through his body. "I shouldn't have tried to do what I did. I will pay, but not without making Jayde pay FIRST." Dan looked up at Jayde, anger pulsating from his dark blue eyes. "JAYDE! BRING BACK NEARO. NOW!" he yelled. "You think I'm THAT stupid!?" hissed Jayde back. "You can have your PATHETIC dragon back AFTER I become a Legend once again!" that did it. Dan was M-A-D. MAD as H311. In one incredibly loud yell, Dan let all his anger out. "JAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYDDDDDEEEEEEE!!!!!!! YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR INSULTS!!!!!!!!" and Dan rushed forward. He HAD to get Nearo to listen to him again. Dan knew there was only one way, and it would be his last way. Dan rushed over to the edge of the cliffs. "After today, these cliffs will no longer be called Lost-Legend, but Lost-RIVAL." he whispered to himself. "Hey Nearo!" Dan shouted. "Nearo, goodbye!" Dan shouted, and he launched himself over the edge. Neao's eyes got huge, and the beast snapped out of the dark hold Jayde had over him. "EIIIRRYYYK!" the dragon screeched, and it dove over the edge after Dan. Lucy looked on in shock. Dan had died to save her from Jayde......

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 28 June 2011 at 11:27 AM

hmmmm lurking to read this, i still love it but ya. i like where jaydee is going

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 6:04 PM

been kinda busy, i'll catch up though ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 28 June 2011 at 6:08 PM

@merlin7576 glad to see a good friend lurking on the rp๐Ÿ˜ˆ and your username will be in the book, after all, you're an author as well, and the creator of Jayde๐Ÿ˜Š
@bluegirl80 again, I'm sorry I'm so annoying when it comes to rp's!โ˜น๏ธ

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 29 June 2011 at 8:17 AM

@icicle_9510 thax!!!!!@!

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 8:22 AM

@icicle_9510 NOOOO YOUR NOTT!!!!!!!! THATS WHAT MAKES YOU AWESOMEEEEE!!!

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 8:35 AM

@bluegirl80 X3 i just wanted to say sorry, and I'm glad you accepted it =*]
@merlin7576 No need for thanks, thank bluegirl, her mom knows a children's publisher!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 29 June 2011 at 8:36 AM

kewel

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 10:16 AM

@icicle_9510 Seriously? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Finally, maybe I can publish my own books xD
Anyways, did you see my suggestion about Tinychat?

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 10:44 AM

@pwuffy yeah, I just gotta find the time xDDD X3

Deleted • 29 June 2011 at 8:26 PM

@icicle_9510 , @icicle , @heartbreaker1198
I think you heard me wrong, my mom can EDIT the story, she doesnt know a kids publisher.......

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 10:19 AM

@bluegirl80 ok, even better!^^ We really need an editor^^" I'll try and find a publisher- how hard could it be? X3

Deleted • 30 June 2011 at 4:56 PM

@icicle_9510 Lol!!