Reincarnation

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 5:08 PM

@bluegirl80 Tess gets hurt A LOT😋 I don't think she should get hurt again, readers will like the book to be full of surprises, not Tess getting hurt every ten seconds😋 Its not a hospital drama😋 We should edit the times she gets hurt for the book, since an ambulence can't just appear out of nowehere, and neither can police. Same for all of us😋

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 8:47 PM

@bluegirl80 I agree with Ice. And please just remember: Tess can't appear out of nowhere and kill someone. She's 7 years old.

Rin glared at Kiru. She thought she felt fire on her pale face, from Kiru's nasty red stare. "Do you remember when we would go train with mom? And you always carried Winnie on your shoulders? Don't you remember?" Rin felt some wetness in her eyes.
Kiru stared at her in awe. "Rin... You just don't understand. Mom is gone. I need to kill you, Tess, and the others. Then I will be the Ultimate." An evil smile curved around her lips.
Rin flipped her sword into her other hand, and charged at Kiru. She ripped a bit of the cloak near the shoulder part, but didn't manage to damage her.
Kiru snapped. Winnie's eyes met her and teleported her to behind where Rin was. Quickly, she grabbed Rin's shoulder and stuck her blade through her back.
Rin gasped. She looked down, only to see the glimmering, icy blade. Her stomach was pierced.
Luna glanced over. "No..." she thought. She snarled angrily and smashed her paw into Winnie's face, knocking the air out of her and running over to Rin.

P.S. This is Rin's final battle. P.S.S. Kiru is mentally unstable. Thats why her eyes have spirals in them and are red like blood. She has a long past... Maybe that could go in the book. IDK. xD

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 8:50 PM

@pwuffy is Rin gunna die??????? And she wont get hurt... my idea when Kiru would have stabbed Tess would be painless, and we could leave that out of the book....

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 8:52 PM

@bluegirl80 No, she is going to defeat Kiru but... probably not die. 😉 Although it may seem evil, I LOVE killing my favorite characters off. LOL.

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 8:53 PM

@pwuffy so do I! xD But R is gunna come back to life, and stab her with a kind of sword where if it reacher her heart she dies, Its PAINLESS and she doesnt die.

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 21 June 2011 at 8:56 PM

Name: Darcy
Creature: Very fluffy creature ad pink, purple big circle eyes with little feet. Died of cuteness.
History: 10th legendary trainer 😋

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 8:57 PM

@darcy_vasquez were almost finished with this RP... kinda pointless to join. -_-

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 8:57 PM

Luna stood about 2 feet from Rin. Her mouth hung open.
Rin gasped for air. Her sword dropped to the ground and stopped glowing. "Luna..." she whispered and smiled a little. Kiru laughed maniacally. "Finally... Now you will die... The ice is spreading." Rin looked down. Her torso was rapidly becoming engulfed in cool ice. A bit of blood ran from her mouth.
Luna got scared. What would she do without her master? She quickly clawed at the ice, breaking it. Rin realized what she was doing and pushed the sword out of her. Kiru struggled, but fell back.
Rin's knees buckled and she fell to the ground, crying.
Winnie opened her eyes.

Female
916 posts

darcy_vasquez • 21 June 2011 at 8:58 PM

@bluegirl80 I didn't notice it! But, I tried! 😋

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 9:11 PM

Tess stood in the hospitl, looking at all the people who were hurt, feeling bad for them. Then the next thing she knew her head was bagged.
~~~~~~~~~~~
When the bag was taken off she saw R. "I killed you..." she said. Next thing she knew she was unroped and sat down. She felt a pinch in her leg but no more pain. She looked down a blade peircing her leg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
R smiled. "Its a mercury blade, it will make you crazed before you die." he smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess wasnt in any pain, she saw her legs turning red with murcury. She felt a tingle.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
R saw the murcury was almost to her heart. He smiled.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess saw him smile and knew she was almost dead. Her heart slowed and stopped.
~~~~~~~~~~~
R smiled, she was dead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mercury drained out of her body. Her heart started to beat again. She jumped up and smiled.

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 9:16 PM

Kiru stared at Rin, eyes wide, big smile. "I love you, sister..." she whispered under her breath. Rin glanced over to her sword. With one hand, she reached over and gripped it tightly. It glowed brighter than ever. She swung it around and hit Kiru's legs, making her fall.
She shrieked angrily as she sat on her knees. She had dropped her sword.
Luna, seeing Rin was okay (for now) ran back over to Winnie and started to claw at the cheetah.

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 9:21 PM

R glared. He needed to kill her! If she killed him one more time he couldnt come back. He saw Tess grab his mercury sword and rush at him.. he fell, she had stabbed his chest. The mercury reached his heart and he went crazed. He ran into an electric fence. He fell his body spazzing then stopping. He fell dead. forever.

Deleted • 21 June 2011 at 9:25 PM

Rin reached out with her leg and knocked away Kiru's sword, taking her own and stabbing Kiru in the heart.
Kiru screamed. "Rin! RIN!" Winnie looked over. She gaped. Luna just stared. Rin pulled her sword out and fell to the ground, exhausted and still internally bleeding. Kiru's eyes went black and she fell to the ground, motionless. Winnie, interconnected with Kiru, died as well. (thats how Winnie can teleport Kiru)

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 7:17 AM

How about when we start writing the book, at the end we'll show the end of the Championship match and stuff, then do the final battles? how bout it😊
@bluegirl80 -_- an electric fence is kind random ya know😋 And I thought Tess' rival WASN'T R. I think maybe she should be trying to kill her rival now, just my opinion😋

Aito and Luna stood there, teeth clenched, waiting for a wolf to fall. The blast had been extrodinarily beautiful, but also extrodinarily deadly. The black wolf, Riku, and the silver wolf, Celestia, stared at each other, teeth drawn in a snarl, panting hard. Then, Riku gave one small flinch, and fell to the ground. "AND LUNA AND CELESTIA ARE OUR NEW CHAMPIONS!!!!!" the ref. cried triumphantly. The crowd let out a roaring cheer. Luna looked on breathlessly, as a small glowing silver crown as the was placed atop her head, and A small glowing silver necklace for Celestia. Lucy stared in awe at them. Luna waved, and thn she and her creature left the arena excitedly. She stopped near the entrance to the Pre-Fight room to pat Celestia. She crouched down on the floor and whispered to her. Lucy jumped down next to her.....

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 7:31 AM

@icicle_9510 yeah.... I couldnt think of another rival 😋 and an electric fence is weird! I love being weird! It gaurded a building where they used hazardus matirials...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess saw a few battle gaurds out in the distance, maybe a mile away? She knew if she tried to run, she would bleed to death. So she yelled hoping they could hear her. "HELP! HELP! IVE BEEN STABBEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"
Luckly they did hear her and rushed over. They asked her how she was stabbed, why there was murcury on the ground and why there was a dead guy near the electric fence of GREEN HAZZARDS. "Well, I was stabbed with a murcury sword, I made my heart stop and the murcury drained onto the side walk. I made my heart beat again I picked up the sword and stabbed him." she said pointing to R. She looked like she was a small five year old. She was eight now. It was her birthday. "It was self defence." she cried hoping they wouldnt send her to jail. They carried her to the battle hospital where they wrapped her leg up and gave her crutches. She had to stay for two days but she was going to be okay.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 10:38 AM

Emerald was watching the champion match when she heard two people whispering.
"Did you hear the Field of Fire caught fire?" "Well, did any one get hurt?" "No one lives out there, so the firemen decieded to not search."
Emerald wheeled around to ask those guys questions, but they had gone.
"Rust, we have to look for that nice old lady!" Emerald exclaimed as she started towards the Field of Fire.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 1:30 PM

@Bluegirl80 maybe Olivia could come avenge the death of her brother😈

Luna looked up at Lucy and grinned. She pushed her short, curly hair behind her ears and stold Celestia to sit. "Good to see you, Lucy, it's been a LONG time....." Lucy looked at her in confusion, then it hit her. "Luna! CELESTIA!" Lucy shouted excitedly. "Yes, Aiyoku. And lemme tell ya, it feels good to become as powerful and as skilled as my past self. Though I ddidn't die a peaceful death, I am not here for vengeance, since It seems my rival has come back.... as two people in one body...." Luna replied, hinting the last part ominously. 'Two people? In ONE body?' Lucy thought, but didn't dare say it aloud. Luna interrupted her thoughts. "So if you're here, I presume the others are as well? I'm sure they must be glad they found their old creatures, but... That Golden Fire-Hawk isn't yours, right? I mean I don't think Flash would come back as..." she trailed off, deep in thought. "Well, anyways, I must leave with Celestia, I have a lot of things to do to restore this plaace. See you around, Lucy... My friend, Aiyoku..."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 1:40 PM

Emerald rushed to the Field of Fire.
She saw a once beatiful field on fire.
Emerald knew she had to save the Reena, the old lady. So, she rushed into the burning field, and dodged the fire, running towards the house. Rust was faithfully by her side, and it felt familar....
Emerald finally saw the house, and it the fire hadn't reached it yet.
Emerald quickly burst into the house. "REENA! We have to get out of here!" she shouted. But,nthe house was silent.... and empty.... almost empty...
The door slammed behind Emerald, and Rust started to growl...

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 2:50 PM

Rin panted heavily. Luna nudged her, scared to death. Rin smiled. "If I die... will you take care of the others for me?" Her head fell to the ground. Blood was still gushing from her stomach, and a bit was still coming from her mouth.
"I'm going to die..." Her eyes moved from side to side as she looked. They were alone. In a tall field.
Luna lay next to her, comforting her as she awaited death.

P.S. She isn't going to die.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 2:54 PM

"Oh, and take this, the waters this vial contains is powerful. Use them wisely. DO NOT use them, unless they are needed. DO NOT waste them." And with that, Luna left with one last wave to the crowd, and then she vanished into the gloom of the Pre-Fight Room....
~~~~~
Dan stared as Luna left. He had heard every word, disguising himself as a spectator. Dan was chilled by her ominous words that her rival had come back as two people in one body. 'I thought Aito was her rival... Wait, no! IT WAS her rival! I know who that person is... and they've disguised themselves.... no, their PAST SELVES have disguised them, It is indeed two people, two creatures, ONE trainer!' then Dan remembered his deal with Kristi. He sighed and said to himself, "If I know Kristi, she's already one step ahead of me, probably, and doing it with style. I know Kristi and her GINORMOUS fire-hawk are sneaky.... a little TOO sneaky...."

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:04 PM

Rin, still panting heavily, glanced at Kiru. Her black, dead, expressionless eyes burned deep inside her. A tear wet her cheek. "I'm going to just say a few words before I die to everyone..." she murmered.
"Lucy, you are amazing. I wish I could have gotten to know you a bit better. Thanks for being a great friend." A drop or two of rain landed. "Oliver, I think you're awfully annoying," she smirked, ",but also a great friend." She sighed. She didn't have much blood left. "Emerald, I have to say, you were my best friend. Thank you. Will you take care of Luna for me?" She wished that these people, her friends, could just hear her, but they couldn't.
"Dan, I didn't really know you." She shrugged a bit. "Tess, little Tess, just please, don't go killing anyone else." It began to rain harder. She heard a low rumble of thunder.
"Kiru... I wish you could be my sister again. I don't know what happened to you that day... but it made you evil. You got your wish. I'm going to die again." she whispered. "But I'm glad I got to experience all of this."
She closed her eyes.

(I have more to say but I'm afraid I won't have enough room. xD)

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:16 PM

@Pwuffy I posted so you got room;)

Lucy looked after Luna. 'She was a good friend....' Lucy thought. Then she glanced at the vial she now held in her hand. Her grip closed around it. Then Lucy remembered. 'I must find Dan.....' Then Lucy felt Seika's talons no longer on her gloved hand. "Huh?" she said, searching for Lutten's forner creature. But, Seika was NO WHERE in sight... But she had to find Dan, so Lucy just shook her head and kept walking....
~~~~
Dan's plan was simple:
Render Lucy creatureless,
On the Lost-Legend Cliff,
And claim his title of Legend, not anti-legend, but LEGEND. Dan had already completed his first task, for he was the person who'd snatched Seika from Lucy. Next the Cliff with Nearo, and Dan's plan would be completed. Then thoughts of doubt crossed his mind. "No," he said pushing the thoughts away. "I like Lucy, but I CANNOT give in! I will be LEGEND!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 3:21 PM

All of a sudden, a wooden pillar started to crack, and Emerald jumped out of the way. But not in time, because it pinned down her legs.
Then, a shadowy figure came out of the darkness.

"You!" Emerald shouted as a figure appeared out of the shadows. "What did you do with Reena!?"

"Reena isn't here, Emerald. I wouldn't kill my own grandmother." Kristi growled, stepping out of the shadows. "But, I know the real story of the fire trainer." Kristi grinned.
"Elisa was great trainer, but one day, got word that her field got caught on fire, and her aprentice, Kristian, was caught in the flames.
Elisa ran to the house, to find Kristian perfectly fine, but, then, Kristian trapped Elisa in the burning house, and made up a lie saying Elisa caught the field on fire, with her out-of-control creature." Kristi paused. "Kristian, my great, great, great, great, great grandmother, was new the fire trainer. Being an enchanctress, she knew Elisa's recarnation was coming back, so she planted an idea that her story WAS true in the recarnation's mind. I made the staduim explode, I led g
you here, AND I will kill you right here, and not let "fate" win!" Kristi growled.
"You're crazy." Emerald told Kristi.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

(all of this that Rin is about to experience takes place in one second, but longer in her "world".)

"Rin." Kiru's voice called. She stood there. She didn't look evil, and had a smile on her face. Winnie stood near her.
"I'm sorry for what I did." Kiru murmured. They were in some other place. Everything was white and echoe-y.
Rin looked around. Luna stood on the other side of her sister. "But..." Rin started. Kiru interrupted her. "Shhh. I love you so much. Thank you for putting me out of all of that." Her black hair looked shiny and beautiful. Icy crystal tears formed in her eyes. "Rin, you can't die, okay? Please don't die because of what I did. You're a legend. People depend on you."
Rin's eyes were wide. Her white hair felt warm on her back. She looked down at her milk-white skinny legs, uncertain. "Why did you-" Kiru interrupted again. "I don't know."
"Please Rin, don't die."

Rin was thrust back into life. She sat up, confused. Luna smiled, but didn't lift her head.
Rin looked down. Her wound was completely healed. She felt it with her hand. "What?" she murmured.

(Done now xD)

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:28 PM

@icicle_9510 Oooo good idea! But Tess just like kills her immediatly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess sat in the battle arena hospital, Fang by her side. She started to think about R,and Olivia. Then she swore she saw Olivia, and a knife. Olivia inched closer and closer. Olivia was now close she could touch her. Tess saw her smiling and plotting. "Your gunna die!" she sang. Then Tess pulled her arms out and wraped them around Olivia's neck, she squesed. Olivia dropped the knife in time for a hospital nurse to come see her. The nurse checked Olivia's pulse, zip she was dead.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

Rin stood up. "Luna... am I dead now?" The rain started to stop. Luna got up and shook her head slowly.
Rin looked at her feet. "I want to go back to the arena, okay?" She started to walk back, Luna following.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:39 PM

@pwuffy ok, when we're all done facing our rivals, I will put the next scene, what happens afterwards, If you'd like^^
@bluegirl80 o_0 it can't be like that! xD This stuff is supposed to take up a bunch of pages X3 make it SUPER long if ya want to!

Lucy hurried back to her room to search for Seika. She placed the Golden Dragon Box on her bed, and put the small vial of water on a gold chain so she could wear it as a necklace. Lucy glanced down as a note fluttered by her face. Lucy looked around, yet saw NO ONE. She carefully opened the letter. It read:
"Lucy,
Meet me at the Lost-Legend Cliff, I need your help, I heard Kristi was somewhere up there, and trying to lure Emerald there! COME QUICKLY!!!
~Dan"
"That's odd...." Lucy murmured, but she didn't think anything else of it. She had to help Dan and Emerald! And Lucy bolted out her door, and started running to Lost-Legend Cliff....

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:46 PM

As Rin was walking, she noticed Lucy. "Where are you going?" she called.
Luna nudged her along, as if it was none of the young girl's buisiness.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:50 PM

Tess wondered where her sister was. "Oh Rin, I hope you didnt get hurt!" she murmmered to herself. Then a doctor came in and looked at the tissue. He jotted down some notes and looked up at her a troubled look on his face. "Its infected.... needs amputation..." he said slowly.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess heard his words so loudly. Tears started to roll down her face. "But but! Ill never be able to walk normal!" she cried. The doctor patted her on the back.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"No worries! We can have it grow back! If you take a layer of pig liver and stretch it over it can make your leg grow back!" he said cheerfully.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

@bluegirl80 Ummm this is kind of weird, you know?
Tess kills people in one post, she's always getting hurt, doing random stuff. D:>