Mythology

in Roleplaying

978 posts

lwarlen • 19 June 2011 at 7:57 PM

I want to see if people would like a mythology roleplay
If they don't I won't remake this forum when V2 is released ,but if they do I'll remake it (Goal is at least 5 people to join)

Topic: Knonos has risen again and a small (But strong) group of Demigods with a creature to help them and have been sent out to stop Knonos.Though he just came back Poseidon trident has already been stolen.Will the team of demigod stop him
or will it be the end for all!

To join fill this form
Name:
God parent: (you know like Athena ,Ares, Ect.)
Creature species: (You can make up one or even use a egg from eggcave)
Creature description:
Creature's name:

Here is mine
Name:Core
God parent: Hades
Creature species: Shadowmyth
Creature description: a shape-shifter a shadow a normal form or maybe terron
Creature's name: Dawn

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 20 June 2011 at 7:14 AM

@lwarlen

My mythology knowledge got a bit rusty but it sounds like great roleplay 😃 I would join for sure 😊

Deleted • 20 June 2011 at 7:18 AM

@Iwarlen Me Too! I LOVE Mythology!

978 posts

lwarlen • 20 June 2011 at 9:31 AM

@petpet55 my knowledge is rusty to though I can think of almost all of them
@bluegirl80 if you guy like it so much I'll remake it

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 20 June 2011 at 3:51 PM

@lwarlen

Yay! Finally some serious roleplay I can attend to and lose my RP virginity XD Yea I never really roleplayed.. But hey at least I'm almost literate xD

I can think most of them as well but English isn't my main language so names are different. But Google is my friend so it's no problem 😊

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 June 2011 at 10:06 AM

Sounds fun! 😱

God parent: Zeus (I'm assuming the Big Three pact from the Lightning Thief was broken...?)
Creature species: Griffin
Creature description: Although they're traditionally half lion, half eagle, Kyrrh is a raven/tiger mix. Fiercely loyal, courageous, and...short-tempered.
Creature's name: Kyrrh (Pronounced kyeer 😋)

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 10:15 AM

Name: Tess
God Parent: Athena (But people Tess her it should be Aphrodite because she is so beautiful)
Creature Species: Hypogirff
Creature Discription: Abnormally large Hypogiff, part Giant
Creature's Name: Death

978 posts

lwarlen • 24 June 2011 at 10:26 AM

@soldaughter you forgot to put your character's name
Does anyone want to ping some people because I still said I'd like at least 5 people to join though if no one joins for a while we'll just start

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 10:28 AM

@isis
@miomar ! SEE I PING YOU! FEEL LOVED THAT I PINGED YOU!!!!
@merlin7576
@Ian ! 😈
@crooton1

Female
1,572 posts

isis • 24 June 2011 at 10:30 AM

@bluegirl80 I don't really feel like rp-ing right now but I might join later 😉
*continues to watch video* 😋

Female
2,115 posts

dionaea • 24 June 2011 at 10:55 AM

@lwarlen Is it OK if I join too? I'd like to try RPing, but it's my first time, so I don't really know how it works

Name: Yuki
God parent: Apollo
Creature species: Chiye
Creature description: A white and gold Chiye, which can emit light as bright as the sun, he's slightly clairvoyant, he can sometimes sense when something bad is coming. He can also shoot orbs of light energy.
Creature's name: Hikaru

Character description:
Yuki's mother is a Japanese who has lived in America for the last 20 years, she looks 100% Asian but is really tall and her eyes are dark blue. She's a loner and can be very blunt, but she's also very smart. She doesn't like to take the lead and prefers doing things on her own and in her own way. She has bangs and puts her long black hair up in a high ponytail. She wears normal, but feminine clothing: usually jeans & a shirt with a tight fit and pumps or ballerinas (she hates baggy clothes). Like Hikaru she can fire orbs of light, but she can also create near unbreakable threads of light.

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 24 June 2011 at 1:33 PM

OOOOOO mythology!!! I will be off and on and might withdraw l8.

Name: Adona
Description: She is the champion of the humans, "The White Rider of the Gods". She is very tall and has long flowing blonde hair. She has elven features (pointed ears, the works). Her mother was a sea nymph. She dresses in a shining white cloak, and carries a long silver sword.
God Parent: Poseidon
Creature Species: Hippoi Athanatoi (immortal horses of the gods and demigods, created by Poseidon.)
Creature Description: She is a shining pure white. She is the lady of the Hippoi Athanatoi, a gift given to Adona by her father.
Creatures name: Alkippe (mighty mare)

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:39 PM

God parent: Madosa! (The snake-haied lady..I love snakes and cats!)
Creature species: Cat (But can swim..A breed of cat called Turkish Van..a cat that loves water)
Creature description: Sparklefoot has big brown paws. A brown spot around her eye. And a orange tail the rest is white.
Creature's name: Sparklefoot.

Anyway when does this rp start?

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:40 PM

PJO Plot? Except Hades helmet its Posidons Trident?

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:40 PM

@redstar-fireclan WRONG Neptune IS Poseidon just with a Roman name! I suggest you change that.

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:42 PM

Oh..i thought he was..Like the roman god Saturn that the planet Saturn was named after...

Deleted • 24 June 2011 at 1:42 PM

@redstar-fireclan No sorry if that sounded rude, just wanted to let you know 😉

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 24 June 2011 at 1:45 PM

no it didn't. listen 2 this:
Me: Isaac,who's the god of thunder and lighting beside th-
isaac: Thor!
Me; *Facepalm* nvm...

Female
183 posts

soldaughter • 24 June 2011 at 7:03 PM

Oh.. x.x Sorry, I thought that it was all one person.

Updated list:

Name: Audrey
God parent: Zeus (I'm assuming the Big Three pact from the Lightning Thief was broken...?)
Creature species: Griffin
Creature description: Although they're traditionally half lion, half eagle, Kyrrh is a raven/tiger mix. Fiercely loyal, courageous, and...short-tempered.
Creature's name: Kyrrh (Pronounced kyeer )

Info about my person: She has straight auburn, waist-length hair and clear blue eyes. She's outspoken, but loyal to her friends, and a natural leader. Er.. she shocks people when she's annoyed with them, and has surprisingly good aim when it comes to throwing knives and spears. She grew up in a normal town in the suburbs, but was eventually brought to Camp Half-Blood. Oh, and instead of pegasus-riding lessons, she rides her griffin, whom she adores. 😃

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 June 2011 at 3:15 PM

BUMP!!!! when can we start

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:17 PM

Please now? @merlin7576 Lets start! Can Adona and Tess go to the same school? How bout they dont know their parents are gods..........

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

@BLUEGIRL08 ummmm Adona doesn't go to school. read her profile just a little bit more, it doesn't make sense for her to go to school

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:21 PM

*FACEPALM!* *HEADDESK* Oops.... but can they meet somewhere.. And its bluegirl80 not bluegirl08! ☚ī¸ I know you in RL and you cant even spell my name right! ☚ī¸ xD
@merlin7576 SEE I GOT YOUR RIGHT!! xD XD XD xD XD xD

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

*facepalm* sorry. me haz issues. but Adona knows she is a demigod, i mean she was raised by posiedon and goes around on a white horse doing the gods' biddings

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:24 PM

@merlin7576 I was just kidding, and yes i know you have issues... xD Okay, can they meet though? And like Adona take Tess back to Athena because she like knows that Tess is her daughter somehow....

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 June 2011 at 3:26 PM

oooo I have an idea, howabout athena sent adona to get tess

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:26 PM

@merlin7576 PERFECT!

Female
629 posts

merlin7576 • 25 June 2011 at 3:32 PM

okay soo im leaving now

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:34 PM

@merlin7576 offline? or the Rp??