Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 1:45 AM

@smilies Heh? O. o Mia is in the Diamos family?

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:52 AM

@trish xD But I bagged the Diamos family 😸

Lady Diamos, the queen of diamonds, pressed her lips into a tight line, distressed. Her only daughter, missing on the eve of her betrothal party. Her husband was taking out his anger on the servants. They already had plenty of people looking for Vivi. What they needed was a distraction. Clapping her hands, she summoned a servant and told them to fetch some performers to entertain them.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 1:54 AM

Jackie watched as the girl looked about, listening to something...

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:55 AM

@icymuffin ???

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 1:57 AM

@smilies ~ That little 'quote' thing was something someone told her earlier.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 1:58 AM

@smilies Pft. xD Is the party going on now? Or no?

~~

Gracie couldn't sleep. She decided to clean her instruments. She was wiping clean the outter side of her saxophone, until it was shiny and clean. She even waxed the keys, as she did for every other instrument.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:59 AM

@icymuffin xD I wondered about that xD Thanks xD
@trish either there are street auditions, or someone who heard you earlier comes and finds you, whatever 😸

"Hello?" I asked, taking a few steps forward.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 2:02 AM

@smilies Tomorrow. xD Gtg go, buh bye. 😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:03 AM

@trish cya 😸

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:05 AM

Jacqueline was still slightly unsure as of what to do.
She stepped forwards and began speaking to the girl who was facing away from her
"So have you decided, milady? Shall you come and join quietly?" sha asked, barely a whisper.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:09 AM

It was a girl only a few years older than her. "What? What do you want?" She felt more confident. "You weren't exactly CLEAR." She said in her most haughty voice that made her want to giggle. She sounded like her mother, when she wasn't drunk.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:13 AM

Jacqueline held her voice steady, something she found rather quite hard to do. But orders were orders.
"I didn't write that message, so I don't know what it exactly says."
She shrugged and suddenly narrowed her eyes.
"However, I most certainly can carry out what it says. So... make your dicision, Vivibelle."

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:16 AM

I gagged, my default reaction to hearing my full name. "Fine. I'll do it, whatever."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:22 AM

Jacqueline smilied in appreciation
"Thank you, for agreeing to work with us. Your life is valued very much... or so I'd like to think"
She began walking back down the alley, leaving Mia there alone, and sighed
"Though it's a shame that our lives have to be wasted on little 'odd jobs' like these."

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:24 AM

"What do you mean?" I asked. I don't want to die, I'm only 15!

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:30 AM

Jacqueline couldn't help letting out a giggle
"You afraid of dying? No, you won't die. You'll just be forgotten. I ghost in a way, hiding your real identity while wandering the streets like I am right now. No one knows who we are anymore. We're..."
She paused to think for a moment
"Yeah... we're her puppets."

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:31 AM

I shivered. "But I, unlike you, could go back any time I wanted."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:38 AM

Jacqueline raised an eyebrow, as if asking if she was really serious.
"Oh really? You think she'll let you go back anytime you felt like it? Don't you remember who I was? Milady liked it when I was working at your household very much, no? I was your personal maid for some time, don't you remember?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:40 AM

I frowned. "Not really," I confessed. "What happened to your family?"

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:47 AM

"My family?" She waved her arm around to point at the whole city. "This city is my home, these people are my family. But if you want a better answer, I don't know. They're dead? Not that it matters to me."
There was a sudden chill in the air. She shuddered and lowered her head slightly.
"Ah. I better get going now... I can't let the Lady have to wait."
She backed away slowly into the dark alley...

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:49 AM

I turned around, scared and confused. Well, it didn't matter right now...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:52 AM

{ @smilies ~ May I please claim the Queen? And could we do an outdoor masquerade party? 😃

Got to go soon...}

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 2:53 AM

@icymuffin Of course. Oh, and remember my second charrie? May introduce soon 😸
Okay ☚ī¸

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:01 AM

Yay~~❤ī¸ *wants to give the charrie a hug despite not meeting them yet*

See you tomorrow {Die time zone, die D:< }

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 3:03 AM

@icymuffin Let me double that >_< Dumb school! It'll be great this weekend though! 😃 😃 😃 (I can go on in the morning then!!!) 😊

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:05 AM

I'll still be lurking here till you get back!
*is going to a concert in far away SanFran on Sunday* I wanna see OneRepublic with my buddy 😃
over & out!

Female
681 posts

arabianninja • 23 June 2011 at 4:43 AM

As soon as the other girl was gone, Nin leapt out of the shadows. With one arm she grabbed 'Vivibelle' around her chest while her other hand was clapped unceremoniously over the other's mouth.
"Please don't struggle. I only wan't you to see someone."

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 4:59 AM

In a fluid motion, just like i'd practiced, I slipped one of my knives out of my sleeve and twisted out of her grip. I cast a frightened look at her and took off.

Deleted • 23 June 2011 at 7:23 AM

@trish @redfire77
~~~~~~~
Tess who had been very quiet for a while finally answered Gracie. "If the rich people know I'm rich they will ask me for money, if I say no they will try to kill me." she told them. "Both of you, go buy some dinner for yourself." she told them giving each of them twenty five full peices.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 8:03 AM

Mau sat down on a bench in the plaza. There wasn't any music. There wern't any entertainers. She leaned back and watched the city of Calico. Then, her eyes settled on the tall buildings that housed the families. "Who is the Queen...?" she asked herself. It wasn't the first time Mau had wondered this, either.