Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 22 June 2011 at 9:51 PM

Mau left silently. She had no more business there.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 June 2011 at 9:51 PM

Gracie overtook two rabbits, skinned them, and quickly scurried off to the butchers. The butcher was pleased, and in return, gave her enough coins to not go hungry for dinner.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 9:55 PM

Well, we don't want our alley to be stolen, do we?" Sarah laughed and started walking. "So, tell me more about yourself, Edgar." Sarah asked.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 9:57 PM

"There's not really much to say." Edgar followed Sarah. "I was bought by the Clubinnes from my family, and then worked for them until now."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 22 June 2011 at 10:01 PM

When Mau returned to her room, she found a letter calling her to the Clubinne family. She pulled her hood down. Lady Clubinne tapped her foot. "Recently the butcher shop has been robbed." she said in an indignant tone. "Yes, M'Lady." Mau responded. "And you haven't been selling much meat yourself, correct?" "Yes, M'lady" Lady Clubinne frowned. "Don't think I don't know what you're doing. I won't report you just because you have fresher food than that nasty butcher." Mau grinned. "Thank you M'lady." she reponded. "I'm not done quite yet. The next time I catch you stealing, I will arrest you. Do you understand?" "Yes, M'lady." Mau nodded. "Dismissed." Lady Clubinne waved her hand and Mau left the room and went to sit in the plaza.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 10:06 PM

"Well, I was abandoned when I was old enough to eat food by my parents, and then raised by a guild of thieves, who disbanded a few years ago. I learned that I could sing well, so I did that for money. A royal heard me, and enlisted me as a nurse, to take care of her children." Sarah told Edgar.

Sarah laughed. "I get pretty good pay between street performing and baby sitting, and I can support me, mabey you, but I don't know..."

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 10:17 PM

"Don't worry, I think I can steal to support myself" Edgar reassured her. "But I don't know of any kind of job that I can do."

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 22 June 2011 at 10:25 PM

(Just saying, I have to go, night 😉 )

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 10:32 PM

"The Hearst Family probley treats their servants as bad as your old, the maids are horrible, and they aren't even royality! I work with the kids before they become evil." Sarah joked. "But, the baker needs help, if you know how to bake." Sarah offered.
"Wait, we're here." Sarah said, stopping in an alley. She bent over, and removed a few broken boards from a small hole, revealing a meduim sized building. "This is the only way in, the rest of the ways are sealed off." Sarah informed Edgar. "This used to be the thieves guild."

( I made this place for the idea that @icymuffin had. A place for a group to stay?)

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 10:35 PM

That's a really good one~ I likies

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 10:37 PM

@taffy789 good idea

Edgar sighed. He wasn't a baker, or anything like one. "I don't think I can take that job." Edgar followed Sarah into the building. "I like horses though, but I've never ridden one before."

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 22 June 2011 at 10:41 PM

Hey peeps! Just graduated from elementary school.... ☹️ ;_; boo hoo, gonna miss my friends.... Could I join? This sounds cool 😊

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 10:42 PM

@mintyminny98 sure, but read through all of the posts so far please.

83 posts

mintyminny98 • 22 June 2011 at 10:42 PM

nevermind..... I'm WAAAY tooo late... Too bad, I like writing, oh well, have fun! 😃 dont have the time,thx anyways, 😊

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 10:52 PM

"Well, you can't stuff a horse in your pockets and steal it." Sarah laughed. "Okay, I have a full day tomerrow, time to rest."
Sarah crawled to a coner that had a few old scraps of clothes on the ground, tossed a few of the clothes to Edgar, a fell asleep.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 11:02 PM

Jackie watched as twilight turned into a pitch black darkness and the stars began waking up. Her shadow danced on the walls of the abandoned buildings as the candlelights flickered from the few lampposts scattered around the plaza.
She waited paitiently for the next delivery to arrive as many others slept in the rooms they secretly claimed for themselves...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 11:21 PM

@icymuffin - For future reference, how many charries can we have? 3 right? 😋
Also, do you like the idea of using that place for the "orphan refuge"? xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 11:23 PM

Yess~ I was hoping for an alliance-ish like stuff
But you'll have to ask smilies too

As for charries, I don't know about that :/

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 11:35 PM

Ok, jusk asking. 😊

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 12:41 AM

xD Back to page 3...

I yawned and looked around my room, blinking the tiredness out. I stifled a scream when I saw a letter on the floor near the window. I snatched it off the floor and checked no-one had opened it earlier. Then I read it slowly, and started to shake. I'd barely been here for a week, and already someone had discovered my identity, somehow. And they were going to threaten me, or kidnap and hold me for ransom, or murder me in some dark alley.... Why did I ever leave home? I cried quietly.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 12:55 AM

Jackie waited patiently, quietly. The alleys were pretty useful at this time of day. It was dark, quiet, cool. All there seemed to be was silence and occational yowl of cats in the distance.
It wouldn't take too long, she was told. Just wait patiently, Jackie was ordered, and they would come along frightened...

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 12:59 AM

I rubbed my eyes, telling myself sitting around moping wouldn't make anything better. I'd have to go. Anyway, even if it came to the worst, I wasn't exactly helpless. I touched each concealed dagger in turn, reassured, and headed to the address on the letter.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 1:04 AM

Jackie slinked back even further into the shadows.
She was already coming. Be careful, she had been ordered, she'll be the dangerous kind. We don't know her limits yet.
She closed her eyes, listening carefully as the steps came closer and closer down the the street, trying to ignore the quiet splashing of the waterways...

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:07 AM

Well, she had to act. She came along like an idiot frightened noble, tempted though she was to run along the rooftops and give them a scare. She peeked round the corner and blinked, her wide.

Have to go for a bit soon D: Will be back after though. Say 20 mins.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 1:12 AM

The footsteps stopped at a corner not too far away, then a slight shuffle, as if they were contemplating something.
Think about each move you are about to make, we can't have either one of yours' blood on our hands, Jacqueline remembered.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:14 AM

"Sorry?" I asked, with a slight quaver in my voice.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 1:38 AM

Gracie was settling on her bed, and studied her room. She was somehow inspired. She crawled out of bed, and began writing music at her own will. And before she went to bed, she prayed a messenger will give her an invitation from the Diamos family to play for them.

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:41 AM

@trish Really?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 1:42 AM

@smilies >.> She's a very soppy person. xD Unlike Jade. 😋

9,386 posts

smilies • 23 June 2011 at 1:43 AM

@trish xD But do you want me to?