Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 6:02 PM

Keeran put on cloak Jacqueline gave him and started to follow her. He felt unusually happy about this. He felt like kid again, exploring the big tall building he grew up in with his older brother. Despite being successor of the family, his brother never felt threatened by him. On the contrarily, brotherly love was only family bond he had. Chasing off his thoughts, he focused on following Jacqueline.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 6:11 PM

She pulled the storage room's door open
"Ha ha! This is the life!" She pulled out a small box of chocolates and handed Keeran one. However, as he wasn't paying attention, she slipped a note into her pouch.
"They don't sell these suckers out in the stores anymore. Only hand some of them out in parties... Anyways, I still need to go find the Lady. Knock yourself out~"
Jackie sped off before he could do anything.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 June 2011 at 6:21 PM

Gracie racked up some coins in a few hours. She sped home, put her stuff away, and grabbed her coins. She was gonna have a better lunch then the day before. But nothing could be better then the day the Diamos family called her to play at their party. She had the best time, even got paid alot of coins! But this time, she headed to a cheap yet sustainable cafe.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 6:24 PM

"Hey!" Keeran screamed at her even thou he knew it was pointless. He was now all alone again. He shoved the chocolate in his mouth and decided to go through storage. After couple of minutes he concluded that if there were stuff hidden in there, there were hidden [yeep] well. He realized he had two options: go out and potentiality get lost or mugged or something even worse, or wait for his companion to come back. He decided to sit on bags full of grain that sat in the corner. gazing at filled storage he had thought about his brother again. They used to play in storage like this. With his brother in his thoughts and all beaten up and tired he dozed off.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 6:25 PM

Jackie quietly crept up the stairs, careful to not make any noise.
A left, then a right, another right... She slipped the sealed letter under the largest door in the hall before turning back, careful as to not attract the attention of the maids.

"Yo. You gonna sleep in there or what?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 22 June 2011 at 6:29 PM

Mau sat on the edge of the balcony, her legs hanging over the rail. She looked up at the sky and wondered. Who else was out there? Who was the Queen? Mau slipped off the rail and landed on her feet, her room was only on the second floor. She put her hood on and decided to look for more people to scam.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 6:36 PM

Keeran snapped from his short sleep. "I wasn't sleeping.." Keeran mumbled. "Where were you anyway? Are we done here?"

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 6:40 PM

"I am. You?"
She shifted her sack as if something was beginning to annoy her.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 6:49 PM

"Well I guess.. I hoped we could stay where it is warm, thou." Keeran complained. "So..let's get going I guess.. Where to next?" Keeran asked trying to avoid any awkward situations. "I can help you carry the bag if you'd like." Keeran smiled.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 6:53 PM

She clutched the bag and narrowed her eyes dangerously.
"You. You're interested in finding out about the Queen. Why?"
Jackie opened the door so they both could leave...

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 7:00 PM

"Hey, relax. Look even if I wanted to steal your bag, let's face it, you would probably outrun me and kick my high class bottom." Keeran tried to ease the tension. "Well, since I grew a bit older I was always curious about my father's business. Especially since well.. Never mind. Since I am successor to lead my family I wanted to know more.. But wherever I tried to find some information, doors just kept shutting down. I always thought Queen was behind everything.. Even behind disappearances. So I decided to go out and snoop around a little. That was until you threw that rock at me." He followed Jacqueline through the door.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 7:05 PM

"And yet, none of the ruling class families have even addressed this problem. Hmm? Wouldn't you say so?
"I mean, really, each time people like you start questioning that stuff, they disappear. Then when someone says, 'Hey! where did that kid go?', the three ruling families just turn away. Haven't you noticed?"

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 22 June 2011 at 7:08 PM

Mau sranan through the streets with a bag full of coins and sausage. The butcher ran behind her. "Hey, ya little thief! get back here before I roast your hind and sell it!" the man threw a pan at her and she ducked just in time. "Missed!" she yelled and ducked out of sight.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 7:15 PM

"Truth be told I am probably only royal that is clueless about everything connected to his family. Like I said my father kept shutting me down, I was pretty much locked inside that room of mine on top of that place."
"And yes I noticed.. Could it be that other families are involved? Or are people just getting tired of being high class and they simply run away?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 22 June 2011 at 7:22 PM

"Why don't you go find out?" Jackie questioned. "Afterall, you do have access to your own home, no? Your family might have some important documents you might find interesting now."
She stopped at the gate and bowed mockingly.
"Good day, young master. I have packages to deliver now..."
Jackie ran off, leaving Keeran alone by the gate

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 7:27 PM

Sarah was on the streets when she saw that thief again. ( @randomkitty17)
"Mabey theres a warrent on that girls head!" Sarah thought, and decieded to follow the thief for a while.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 7:48 PM

Edgar walked sullenly down the street. Life was going to get even harder, if that was possible. He had nothing, and even with all the stealing skills in the world, you couldn't steal a house, or even just a little shack to rest your head under. He would have to find another person living on the streets. They could look out for each other and provide for each other. He kept his eyes open for someone he could ally with.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 22 June 2011 at 7:56 PM

Left alone at the gate Keeran gazed as Jacqueline ran off. "I guess I am on my own now." As he walked down streets crowded with poor people he started thinking "Somewhere at my father's office there should lie an answer. Only problem is that he doesn't let me anywhere near it. Luckily, he's on meeting tomorrow morning." Keeran reached big tall building his family lived in and sneaked back in. Upon reaching safety of his room he crashed on bed and went to sleep. Tomorrow he had very important day.

((Sorry guys last post for tonight it's 2am here almost and I can't think clearly. 😊))

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 22 June 2011 at 7:56 PM

@taffy789

Mau pulled her hood farther over her head. She thought she had heard footsteps. She clutched the hilt of her knife. She whirled around. "Who's there?!" she shouted.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 8:07 PM

Edgar wandered down the street and saw a blond girl playing the piccilo. She was asking for donations, but Edgar had nothing. So he sat down to enjoy the music.

@trish

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 22 June 2011 at 8:12 PM

@randomkitty17 -

Sarah stepped backward a grabbed her flute. "I just wanted to see the genius that robbed the butcher." Sarah told the girl.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 June 2011 at 8:15 PM

@redfire77

Gracie was playing her mom's prized piccolo (since @taffy789 plays the flute 😉), and saw a boy watching her performances. 'Watching me for entertainment?' she thought. She held the piccolo is a rest position, and asked the boy,"Do you have a request?"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 8:18 PM

Edgar shook his head. "Is this how you make your money?"

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:24 PM

Tess walked down the streets she saw a new guy who she had never seen before. She walked up slowly. "Hi, I'm Tess. Why are you here? Need some food?" she said offering him a piece of the bread she had bought.
~~~~~~~~~~
@redfire77

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 June 2011 at 8:27 PM

"Yes. This is how I make my money." Gracie said. But she couldn't tell him she hunted illegally.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 8:28 PM

@bluegirl80 he was talking to Gracie.... but sure.

Edgar looked up and saw another girl. He looked at the bread longingly, but refused. He asked the same question of this "Tess" as he did of the piccolo girl. "How do you make your money?"

He looked back at the piccolo girl and said "Do you have a house?"

((OOC: Edgar isn't that socially smart XD))

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:29 PM

Tess listened to the music and threw in 20 full peices. "Dont tell anyone I have that kinda money." she told the girl playing the piccolo.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@redfire77 oops... xD
~~~~~~~~
"Well I can only tell ya if you can kept a secret." she said giving him the bread and pulling three more full loafs out.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 22 June 2011 at 8:32 PM

Gracie stared wide-eyed at Tess. "Thank you. Yes, how do you make your money?" she asked. "Oh, I live in a small apartment with my instruments." Gracie politely answered.

Deleted • 22 June 2011 at 8:34 PM

@trish
~~~~~~~~~
"Can you keep a secret?" she asked quietly.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 22 June 2011 at 8:35 PM

"Oh." Edgar paused when he saw all of the bread and money Tess had. He tentatively bit into it. "I'll keep it", he said to Tess. He rarely even talked to people anyways. Then he added to the piccolo girl, "Can you pay the rent?"