Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 3 July 2011 at 7:38 PM

Meh. Neither do I.
I just realised this, but where/how in the world did your charrie get pills!?

The Queen smoothed out the hat she was wearing as she was waiting.
'What should I be doing now,' she thought. 'Get rid of the boy to prevent interferance or wait for the girl?'
She got up and began walking through the town...

9,386 posts

smilies • 3 July 2011 at 7:50 PM

@icymuffin xD Well I assume we still have medicine places, they probably aren't pills how we know them, idk.... xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 3 July 2011 at 7:52 PM

Okay then xD

Gooooo~~~ 😃 please?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 4 July 2011 at 2:33 PM

I was walking in a field when I saw a house with a broken door. Probably a lot of money in there. I thought to myself. I went to investigate. I silenly climbed in the door and started looking in the cabinets. Hmmm... maybe I am a theif. I thought to myself. I should probably get a new card, It has been about 3 days.

9,386 posts

smilies • 5 July 2011 at 12:14 AM

WOW, that was one WEIRD dream, I thought as the sunlight streamed in through my window. Today was my day off, so slept in for a bit, catching up on lost sleep. Then I put on a casual dress and headed to the market place. The family wanted me to run some errands while I was down there anyway, so I took the shopping list.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 5 July 2011 at 9:43 AM

After raiding the cabinets I decided to go and get some food at the market place with my new money.

9,386 posts

smilies • 6 July 2011 at 4:21 AM

@icymuffin

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 7 July 2011 at 2:36 PM

After getting a big loaf of bread I sat down and ate it. I was looking at the people that randomly passed and was listening to their conversations, that is how I gathered information. I didn't hear anything important, just that the fish was bad today and that an old woman got robbed.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 12:00 AM

@smilies

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 12:07 AM

@icymuffin 😋

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 12:15 AM

@smilies ?

silent conversation?

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 12:26 AM

@icymuffin You go first

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 12:38 AM

D< phooie XD
Then I'm not putting effort into this post ;p

The Queen sat herself down and waited for Mia to appear. She toyed with the card she inherited from the Jackie girl. A Jack of Spades wasn't as good as the Queen of Spades, nevertheless, they were cards.
Though, either way, they both weren't real...
She tucked it away in the messenger bag.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 12:47 AM

Neither will I then 😈

I skipped down to the market, in a good mood again. I wondered what Jackie was doing right now.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 12:54 AM

The Queen twitched.
She was coming closer. The Queen glanced down, making sure she looked exactly like Jackie and pulled the hat down further.
"Hey! Mia?" she shouted.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 12:57 AM

"Oh, hey." I smiled, feeling oddly relieved and reassured.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 1:00 AM

"You're a deaf person you know that?" The Queen pulled a wide smile and chuckled.
"Hey... did you hear? The Joker is back again."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 8 July 2011 at 6:23 PM

I saw Jackie talking to another person the streets, I went up to say hi. " Hello! Ummm, I know you hate me but I just wanted to come say hi again. It's funny how we keep bumping into each other! " There was something different about her but I decided it was nothing..

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 11:04 PM

"Uh, no. Uh, no." I answered to both questions. What about.......

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 11:16 PM

"And then you're blind too?" The Queen shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Didn't you notice? There are these "J's" appearing all around town. A lot of people seem to be talking about them..."

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 11:22 PM

Overnight? I shot her a curious look, ignoring her annoying comments. So like Jackie. "J's?" I repeated, dumbly.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 11:29 PM

"Ah, phooie." The Queen chuckled again.
I hope I'm not over doing it, she thought to herself.
"Yep. J. J's appearing everywhere around town. Graffitied everywhere in this special paint. All four quarters. No one saw who it was 'cuz it was at night and all..." she babbled on and on....

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 11:39 PM

J.J.... I blocked out her endless stream of words and stared of into the distance. Where are you?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 11:43 PM

The Queen stopped talking as she noticed Mia looking off into the distance.
A smile creapt slowly across her face. It was the boy that was on her mind. Her face said it all.
"Hey," she whispered, suddenly up close. "Why don't you go visit him? He, of all people, might know something? That knowledgeable boy..."

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 July 2011 at 11:45 PM

"Who?" I stumbled. How could she know what I was thinking? I wished I could see him.... Where though?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 8 July 2011 at 11:49 PM

The smile was gone from her face, but it was still creaping along...
"You know... that boy? The one you're so fond of. The one you met at the party all by yourself?... "

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 July 2011 at 1:23 AM

"Sorry?" I drew myself up. "There were many boys at the masquerade."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 July 2011 at 8:15 AM

" Ahem, " I cleared my throat. " , maybe I could help? " I asked as sweetly as possible hiding my distaste.

@icymuffin ok, are you the queen or jackie right now. I am confused...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 9 July 2011 at 6:45 PM

The Queen flicked a stray strand of hair out of her face and glared at the two other girls.
"No need to apologize and avoid the question. Afterall, J.J. is very intent on meeting you again."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 9 July 2011 at 6:47 PM

" Who is this jj? " She asked respectfully, hiding her anger