Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 June 2011 at 12:46 AM

@redfire77 Really? ☚ī¸ Awwwww, I wish you wouldn't... ☚ī¸ But I can't exactly say I'd rather you quit superheroes or anything... xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 30 June 2011 at 1:10 AM

I came closer to the two objects left on the ground. There was nothing really unusual about the card, so I pocketed it and turned to reach out for the doll.
A laugh that didn't belong to me echoed around the room.
I grabbed the doll and ran.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 30 June 2011 at 2:52 PM

When I woke up, I was in a different place. I was out in a field for some reason and I could hear the plaza nearby. I decided to go there. I had no money but I suspected there would be someone there that did. I walked to the plaza listening to conversations as I went.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 30 June 2011 at 7:29 PM

@juliettbrown

Mau saw a girl eavesdropping on others in the plaza. "Bad people get bad luck," she told herself her motto for robbing others. If she ever saw someone doing something rude, or bad, they were her next victim. Mau creeped up, and reached for her wallet...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 30 June 2011 at 7:33 PM

I sat on a building's wall and watched as the people rushed about, doing their work.
"Just like ants... always going from one place to another. 'For the better of the community...' Never think for themselves... just wandering."
I held the broken marionette's arms out and shook it, making look as if it was dancing in the air.
"Sigh.... I wonder when Mia is going to be done with work. She has to come see this~~"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 June 2011 at 7:34 PM

Sarah had waken up and left for her work. When she got there, the Queen herself was crying.
Then, she saw Sarah.
"Since my baby is now in line for the throne, I have to get a proper nany for it. You're fired." The Queen told Sarah, then got the guards to throw her out.

"Guess my jobs lost." she mumbled.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 30 June 2011 at 8:20 PM

@taffy789 the Queen of Spades? Or Lady Hearst?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 June 2011 at 8:28 PM

@taffy789 - Lady Hearst. Her son, Jack of hearts, XD got killed. 😋

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 30 June 2011 at 8:34 PM

@taffy789 I was confused DX

I feel sad that I barely have time for this RP ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 30 June 2011 at 8:36 PM

@randomkitty17 - It's ok. 😃

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 1:05 AM

Done! Yayayayay. I threw down the broom and changed into more suitable clothes before heading out into town, so HAPPY I was DONE I could SING.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 1:14 AM

This... was depressing.
I glanced at the now-working clock tower. It was not at the same time as the rest of the pocket watches, but working nonetheless.
I turned back to the doll. So sad and pathetic, this doll. With long, curly hair, styled as if it was a royal. Silky smooth black and red dress fit for a queen.
But her eyes, oh they were something else. Her hairpiece drooped down over her right eye, completely covering it. Her right eye was visible. It was a glowing bright blood red.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 1 July 2011 at 1:18 AM

@everybody I have to say I'm quitting too. :/ I do read it all, but I'm not anything around the main things happening. And I have to admit I was the worst rPer here. XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 1:20 AM

@trish !!! No way! You are a really great roleplayer, and if you aren't in the main part, push yourself in! >:[ You make it so much funner D:

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 1:25 AM

...actually...I was thinking about dropping it
I feel annoying. But yeah...

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 1 July 2011 at 1:26 AM

@smilies No thanks. 😋 I'll stick to mah Superheroes & Weirdos in another rp.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 1:26 AM

☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 1 July 2011 at 1:32 AM

DON'T DROP THE ROLEPLAY! 😃
I LIKE my charries. 😋

Strider walked the streets, feeling depressed.
He headed towards the Storehouse.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 1 July 2011 at 6:34 PM

@taffy789

Mau dashed through the streets, a man she had robbed hot on her trail. She looked back, she might have lost him...then she barreled straight into a boy who was walking. "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Mau said and got back up.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 7:40 PM

@icymuffin :/

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 7:53 PM

Hey.

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 7:55 PM

@icymuffin xD I make you post! 😈

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 8:05 PM

Oh. Okay.

Ohhh.... Where in the world were the others? I looked around the plaza from the wall I was still sitting on.
That was strange... The townspeople seem... kind of different. I leapt down from the wall and came up to a street vendor.
"Hey. Hello?" I called out to him. No response. At least, it was more like he looked right through me. I pouted to myself. What was up with these people.
Wait, where was my marionette?
I spun around, slightly annoyed. And there it was, life-sized and with her glowing red eye staring at me.
"Hello, dear. Thank you for replacing me." A smile. And it was dark.
~~~

The Queen picked up the doll and threw it into the canal.
"So... now where should I continue at?"

{Hopefully you guys are alright with voodoo-ish magic.}

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 8:08 PM

@icymuffin Craaaaaaaazy 😋

It was getting late now. I rubbed my eyes and leaped neatly of the wall. I was now familiar with the alleyways and shortcuts and knew the best route home.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 8:22 PM

The broken marionette doll floated down the canal; its now brown, long, messy hair swirling about with the water, its tiny messenger bag hanging on its shoulder. It weaved through the town, following the slight current. Coming close to the bay were the river met the ocean, a man bent over and picked up the abandoned, broken doll. He pocketed her quietly and went on his way.

~~~

The Queen's eyes gleamed a bright bloody red, the color that her mind constantly saw, thought of.
Now... to get rid of the people that stood in her way, just like the Knave of Hearts...

(...who stole her tarts xD )

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 8:26 PM

@icymuffin Dis is so CRAZY. This is the craziest day EVER 😋
Well I could fight this
But I may die 😋

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 8:29 PM

Why would you die?

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 8:31 PM

@icymuffin I think it's a disease xD It's a song, my status...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 1 July 2011 at 8:33 PM

Well I'm losing my marbles o^o

9,386 posts

smilies • 1 July 2011 at 8:41 PM

@icymuffin I don't have any 😊 xD LOL