Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:10 AM

I stepped back, alarmed. My heart was racing. Something wasn't right... maybe it was because of last night?
"H-hey. Uh... Oh! I worked with a friend of yours the other day. I promised I would pay if he gathered any interesting information. I guess I'll do the same for you. And about this mess, any information on that?"

@smilies ~ Edgar :] Not J.J.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 12:12 AM

Edgar turned around and jumped. It was the girl who gave him the money. "You want info, right?", he asked in a mild tone.

@icymuffin do I just say that he didn't find anything? What can I say?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:12 AM

" Nope, don't know anything about this." Sarah lied. She knew ALOT about this. But, that was just a hunch.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:26 AM

"Sure. Oh. Okay then." was all I said.
The boy already seemed to have nothing, and the girl, well the girl seemed to be a different matter. Maybe she didn't know much about the little event in the plaza, but perhaps there was somthing else she knew?
I smiled and ran off. Now where was my partner?

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 12:29 AM

@icymuffin Kwl 😊

I hurriedly did my chores, eager to get outside. I needed a break, just some time when I could chill and just do... NOTHING for once. Do you ever feel like that? Well, I do. I found a nice spot, a small bridge over a canal, just far enough from the main part of town that it was quiet, and sat down, dangling my legs over the edge, soaking in the sun.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:31 AM

whut? o3o

Oh. There she was. Of all the places.
"H-hey. Mia? You get that letter to?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:32 AM

The figure soundlessly slipped though the alleys ways, leaving nothing but it's breath.
It'd stashed the food and clothes and jewelry it stole in it's safehouse.
It left some, for the orphans that hang around.

Sarah needed to check something out. "I might need back-up...." she thought. to herself.

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 12:33 AM

"What?" I said irritably. "No." I splashed some water at her.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:37 AM

I leapt back, fearfully. Wait. Why was I so easily frightened now? This ain't right.
"Eh? She doesn't give you any missions? No jobs? Huh. Easy life you live. Maybe she's already got one planned for you. A reaaally big one," I said playfully.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 12:38 AM

Edgar sensed Sarah's discomfort. "What's up?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:39 AM

@redfire77

Sarah turned to Edgar. "Hey, do you want to find a great place to hide?" she asked him. "I know a good place to hide from the police. Just follow me."

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 12:40 AM

"Mmm, okay." Edgar followed her out for the second time.

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 12:41 AM

"She can give me as many as she likes," I informed her, "but that don't mean I'm going to move an inch."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:43 AM

I chuckled quietly to myself. Stubborn as any other high class child it seemed.
"Anyways... where were you last night? Did you sneak off with some boy?" I grinned.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:43 AM

Sarah turned into an alleyway, and followed many different paths, chaging and twisting them. It was a maze, but she knew the secert.
She stopped in an alley, and removed a board for a small opening.
"No dust..." Sarah thought, somewhat frozen in fear. She then slid into the abandoned building, to find it stacked with stolen goods.

@redfire77

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 12:46 AM

Edgar ran his fingers across the dust laden walls, which seemed caked compared to the floor, which had obviously been trodden on recently. Sarah's discomfort tightened the air, and Edgar suddenly felt the urge to get out. "What is this place?"

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 12:49 AM

"I did, as a matter of fact," I said, just to annoy her. "Surely what happened to YOU must be a more interesting story."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:55 AM

"A..." Sarah started to say.

"Storehouse." a voice finished.
Sarah barely had enough time to turn around, before she realized she had a knife to her neck.
"Strider."Sarah gasped.
"The one and only."the boy said, giving a toothy grin.

Name - Strider.
Age -17
Card - 1 of diamonds
Job -thief
Gender - Male
Description - Messy brown hair, black eyes. A scar on his left cheek. Loves to trick, and steal. Never cautious. Is charming, and flirts to get what he wants, or to annoy people.
He has a trained hawk, named Yoko.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:56 AM

"Oh, nothing really," I paused, as my head was starting to hurt thinking about it. "I went looking for you and I nearly got killed."

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 12:59 AM

~ @icymuffin Ahh, I so wanna say, "Well, next time do it properly." But I can't as it's utterly out of character xD ~

"Really? How?" I asked.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 1:01 AM

Edgar froze for a moment before snapping out of it. He knew that he was no match for the older boy, so he did what he knew to do.

Edgar hurled an apple with surprising speed and aim towards the knife, and it landed squarely on the blade, protecting the sharp edge. Then he screamed.

( I have to go now. ☚ī¸ )

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 28 June 2011 at 1:05 AM

@taffy789 Catcher & Strider. XD

Gracie hung out at the plaza for a bit, getting a little nervous, but bought a rag and cleaned her instruments, even the newest saxophone the Queen had given her.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 1:05 AM

@trish OMG LOLZ

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 1:07 AM

@smilies ~ XD Nice~

I cocked my head to the side a little as I continued staring at her.
"Is that... really import..." I paused as I heard a scream in the distance.
"Huh. Did you hear that? It's the boy from earlier it seems."

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 1:08 AM

@taffy789 Lord of the Rings much? 😋

"What boy?" I asked, not really caring. There was only one boy on my mind.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 1:09 AM

@redfire77 - Opps, I meant Dagger. All the edges on those are sharp. XD Oh, bye.. :,( Jk, XD

"Thanks for the apple, kid." Strider said and used one hand to pull off the apple and take a bite of it.
"You're supposed to be dead!" Sarah gasped, shocked.
"I won't say a word intill you tell me it."Strider replied.
"NO!!" Sarah shouted back. "Cut my throat up, but not that!"
"You know that I would, actually cut you up." Strider laughed.
"Fine." Sarah grumbled. " I'm a stupid , ugly royal that wears alot of make-up and eats fancy foods, and couldn't steal a hair off the horse's bottom, where as Strider, is an master thief."
"BAHAHA!!" Strider laughed, letting Sarah go. "You actually remembered all of it! And actually said it!!"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 1:12 AM

Edgar stood, frozen. Who was this "Strider"? He feebly started to slip away.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 1:14 AM

I pulled myself up. There seemed to be something hanging in the air. Something... interesting.
"Dunno. There's plenty of little orphan boys in this town. I don't care who' who," I replied, slightly in a haze. Maybe this is why the Queen told me to take a day off?
I slowly walked in the direction of where the scream came from.
"You wanna come? You have a bit to learn about street life."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 1:14 AM

@trish - SHUT IT!! XD Actually was going to name him Rider, but that reminded me of the Tangled movie.

@smilies- I never saw Lord of the Rings, couldn't even sit though Harry Potter, so don't expect me to sit though a THREE HOUR MOVIE XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 1:15 AM

"FINE." Talk about RUINING my day. I just wanted to mope.