Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 9:01 PM

@trish - Sure.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 9:06 PM

There were people screaming. Panicing. Chaos. Children running. Blood. Blood. Blood.
"The Jack of Hearts has been killed!!"
Crying.

I got up, stumbling slightly. I needed to get out of this. I pulled open the rooftop door and crawled down the staircase into the room. There, on the table, was a fresh pair of clothing and a long cloak. Ah. The Queen really did know, that's why she left all this here for me...
Reluctantly, I changed into it and left the building. Down the alley I went, taking a winding route just in case if someone was following me. I took one more glance to check and pulled open a trapdoor in the alley on the ground and dove in. I closed it slowly and locked it behind me.

{Have to go now :] Be back Sun night/Mon morn' after the Summerthing Concert in SanFran❀️ πŸ˜ƒ}

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 9:13 PM

@icymuffin - At what age do the people recieve their cards? 😱

Sarah ran back to her hideout. She pressed the thoughts of the bird out of her head, and thought about what happened at the party.

Sarah knew that the Jack of Hearts had be killed. Lady Hearst will be horribly depressed when Sarah comes to work tommerow. So, Sarah made a note to NOT to come to work tommerow.

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 June 2011 at 9:15 PM

@taffy789 Birth πŸ˜‹

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 9:16 PM

@smilies - Can there be more than one card? And what card would a baby be?

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 25 June 2011 at 9:16 PM

After the figure chased ran away and he lost the track of her, he realized there is no point in searching for her any more. He returned to the masquerade place to pick up his guitar and came back to hideout Jacqueline previously showed him. This was indeed crazy day.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 9:17 PM

@icymuffin I live in San Francisco, I dunno anything about a Summerthing. xD But today is the Gay Pride March. πŸ˜‹

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 25 June 2011 at 9:19 PM

...this is confusing XD @icymuffin wait, so did Jackie kill the Jack of Hearts? Or am I wrong? It's confusing because you just suusenly started using first person....

Mau snuck back to her room. She didn't want to be caught up in all of the fuss over the death of the Jack of Hearts. She had no clue what had happened, she just knew it wasn't good.

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 June 2011 at 9:29 PM

@taffy789 No. It's your rank, though you can move up or down. Vee/Vivibelle was ace of diamonds because her parents are king and queen of diamonds. It changes if you marry.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 9:40 PM

A lone figure laughed as it snuck thoughout the alleyways of the town . Half the shop keepers in the town will wake up and find their shops robbed in the morning. Another job well done. The figure smilied and rushed to it's hideout.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 26 June 2011 at 1:07 AM

@randomkitty17
Then that means I'm successful~ πŸ˜ƒ
And, I'm not going to tell you/anyone~~~

9,386 posts

smilies • 26 June 2011 at 1:10 AM

Not even me... 😸

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 26 June 2011 at 1:20 AM

Meheheheheh 😈
Nooooope~

See you guys later!~

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 26 June 2011 at 1:04 PM

Can it be the next day already? XD

9,386 posts

smilies • 27 June 2011 at 12:15 AM

Yeah, new day πŸ˜‹

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 27 June 2011 at 2:56 PM

Edgar woke up and reviewed the events of the Masquerade. "Sarah?" Edgar was wondering if she was awake.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 2:57 PM

Sarah woke up. "Yeah?" she asked. She was already awake.
"Some party, huh?" she joked.

@redfire77

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 27 June 2011 at 8:16 PM

"Yeah. I hear that the Jack of Hearts was killed." Edgar scratched his head, undoing the knots that had formed in his sleep.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 27 June 2011 at 8:38 PM

Mau sat quietly in her room. She didn't know what to think. She had come to the party to spy on the Queen and the Jack of Hearts ends up dying. Mau shook her head and wondered who killed him. The Queen? Maybe. She imagined the Queen of Spades holding a bloody knife. Exept she couldn't imagine what the Queen looked like. Mau wanted, no, NEEDED to know who the Queen was. She leapt off of her balcony and looked for someone she knew.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 9:47 PM

Sarah nodded "Never saw it, but yeah. When the Queen's angery, she fires people. That's why i'm not going to work today." Sarah said, and got up. "I'm going into town, wanta come?" she asked Edgar.

"Some one stole all my meat!!!" Some one stole all my bread!!" "Off with this thief's head!" "Find the thief" "Kill the thief" were shouts of angery that was coming from a horde of shopkeepers.
The shadow from before smilied. "That's why they should look after their stuff." the shadow said to it's self, and raced into an alley way.

@redfire77 @trish

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 27 June 2011 at 11:20 PM

I woke up with a start to see a low brick ceiling. What was I doing here? Oh. The memories flooded back into my head.
Ah... yes. I'm late. The Queen would be angry.
I unlocked the door and pulled myself out. Making my way to the building, I noticed that people seemed a bit more wary of each other and there was much more silence. Even the smallest of kids knew by now.
There was already a letter waiting for me. All it said was: 'Take the day off.' She really was plotting something. Though, I kind of deserved it... I needed to go find out what really was going on, fast.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 27 June 2011 at 11:44 PM

@taffy789

"Sure." Edgar got up and followed Sarah out to the scene of chaos. "What HAPPENED to the market?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 11:47 PM

Sarah looked on, and grew pale.
"It was hit by a skillful thief." Sarah said, looking over her shoulder.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 27 June 2011 at 11:48 PM

I ran through the streets, hoping to find that boy from the other day. Perhaps the little snoop had information I could use...
But where would an orphan like him be on a morning like this? The market?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 27 June 2011 at 11:49 PM

Gracie was taking the day off. The money the Queen gave her would last Gracie for a long time. So she headed out and checked the market. "Woah."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 27 June 2011 at 11:54 PM

I glanced around at the emptied stalls. Funny. That theif wasn't smart enough to wait until later when there would be more food for lunch. Lunchtime was more of a rush hour in the markets. And the food would be fresh, not heated leftovers from the previous night.
Though, who ever the theif was, they seemed pretty skilled, I noted. Cleaned out everything without getting noticed.
However, it was definately not the work of the Queen of Spades. She wouldn't do a job this low.
I shook my head. The boy, I remembered. That's what I'm here for.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 27 June 2011 at 11:57 PM

@redfire77

Sarah looked at the buildings, searching for that hawk she saw yesterday. Her stomach clenched. "It can't be, it just can't." she thought.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 12:00 AM

I noticed the back of one familiar looking girl, one that I noticed was with the boy once. Might as well give it a try...
"Hey! Hullo there!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 12:05 AM

Sarah turned around in a flash, and almost punched the girl behind her in the face.
"Uhh, sorry." Sarah said, looking around.

9,386 posts

smilies • 28 June 2011 at 12:06 AM

@icymuffin what boy? O_o