Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 2:13 PM

"No, you dolt. I was climbing up to the top of the building so I could learn how to fly." I tilted my head to one side. "Anyways... it don't matter what I am. You got information? I have pay. You going to tell me something useful?"
I eyed him quietly. He was a theif, crafty, and getting on my nerves.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:16 PM

"So you are an informat. So inform me, how much of that conversation did you hear?" Strider asked the girl.
Sarah decieded to stay out of this.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 2:19 PM

Was she talking to me? I wondered... I strain to listen and while doing so I trip on a book that's out of it's place. I fall out from behind the bookshelf then I quickly balance myself.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 2:22 PM

"Noooo~~~ She's the one." I said, poking my finger in the direction of the bookshelf. I was getting ticked off now. Why didn't people believe me when I was being serious, and took me seriously when I was joking.
"And you'd have to pay for that." I flicked my switchblade around in the air as I plopped myself down onto one of the crates. "So, you gonna tell me anything? Or, perhaps shall we have a trade-off? Not that I would trust a thief to be fair..."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 2:25 PM

Did anyone see me? How could of no one of heard that loud bang I just made... I bet their wondering how I got here... just stand still... maybe they won't notice you...
Darn... They are looking at you... Just say something you idiot...
" Ummm.... I'm not a theif" Good alright... that will hold you off.. just smile in the mean time...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 2:31 PM

"Come, come little girl~~ You must come an take the blame fore meee~~" I hollered out to the girl hiding near the bookshelf.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 2:35 PM

Oh No! She did NOT just call me a little girl!!!!! I go to sit down on one of the crates...
" Umm... Actually... I am 14 and what blame!!!?? Also, I am not a theif!!!"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:42 PM

Strider stared at the girl for a second. "Well, I know lots of things. Things i'm not willing to tell you. I don't really feel like it." Strider yawned.

"Another one?" Strider thoughtas the second girl appeared. "For a scert storehouse this place isn't really secert as I remeber it..." Strider mumbled to himself.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 2:44 PM

I sighed. I huffed and got up, pouting. These people were -BORING- I thought to myself. Ignoring the girl's protests, I left the building leaving the three behind.
If either one of us needed information, I'd find them. It was never any other way.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 2:49 PM

Hmmm... I wonder what she would think if she knew who I really was... I watched her as she left.. Then I turn to the others...
" I am an artist, an orphaned artist at that... and I needed somewhere to stay... but I saw you here so I hid and listened... I've learned to listen not speak... " I took a mint leaf out of jeans' pocket and started to chew on it...
I pull out my card.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 2:53 PM

"Bye!!" Strider shouted mockingly, waving. Sarah sighed. "She could tell the person she informs about..." she didn't finish that setence in case some one else was listening.
"I have a place you can stay." Sarah told the artist.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 2:59 PM

Hmm... Was this a trick? Was somone ACTUALLY being nice to me in my small lifetime? I answered back suspicously...
" Where is this 'place' you speak of? "

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 2:59 PM

I glanced over my shoulder, listening quietly. No, she didn't need to stop talking. I knew quite a bit about this town. And all that I didn't know, my employer did. And that alone was enough.
"What to do now, what to do now..." I ran off, ready to find more information.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:03 PM

"Well?" I ask when the person dosen't reply. ", where is this place? "

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:06 PM

"An abandoned warehouse. You can stay there, here's the directions. Only you can go to it." Sarah gave the girl the directions.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:11 PM

I didn't trust that girl. But I thought about it and decided I DID need a place to stay so I took the offer.
" Thank you. " I murmmerd.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:13 PM

@juilettbrown - How did you charrie know the place?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:16 PM

what do you mean? Oh!!! sorry... thinking of another roleplay... I will change it...

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 3:18 PM

If she did, she'd probably already live there o_O Yah. Maybe. I dunno. XD
And mah charrie is out for now.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:22 PM

Oh... I'm sorry... Ok erase the part about me running out of the warehouse and stuff... alright...
"Thank You " I murrmered... I sat quietly waiting for the girl to respond...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:28 PM

Sarah looked at Strider. "Okay, i'm leaving, don't get into trouble. Buts that's impossible for you, right? "
"Yep. And I expect you to help me find out what's going on..." Strider told her.
"Yeah, I know." Sarah sighed.
Sarah left and started to walk away from the storehouse.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:33 PM

I glared at Strider as though I was a tiger getting ready for the kill. Then I loosened my grip and looked casualy at the mint leaves in my hands.

" So, what are you doing here anyway? " I said as I popped another mint leaf in my mouth.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:36 PM

"Some glare..." Strider mumbled.

"We're going to a place where you can stay, isn't that enough?" Sarah asked the girl as they walked though-out the alleyways.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:44 PM

I rolled my eyes as we continued to walk.
" I guess. But seriously, why are you two helping me, maybe one, If I don't even know your names or anything about you?" I said through a mouthful of mint.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 3:48 PM

I plopped myself down on the roof of a building clear across town from where the other three were. A warehouse they said. Huh. They'll be lucky not to get into trouble sometime soon. That area was riddled with orphan gangs and street fights.
That thief kid, though, he seemed to know a little bit about what was going on. Hm.
'Hehehe. I wonder how long it will take before the other three houses will have to take the blame...' I thought to myself, toying with my new Jack of Spades card.
The paperwork was in place and all the people, including the thief, had been told the wrong information. All was going well.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

Sarah stopped by a crate. She pushedc the crate out of the way to reveal a hole. "Here you go. You can stay here." Sarah told the new girl. "I'm Sarah, and you are?"

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

I was starving... I hadn't eaten in 2 days and the mint leaves weren't doing anything for me...

" Hey, do you know where any food is? " I ask as my stomach growled.

Oh great more questions... Ugh... better tell her...

" I am Victoria Dare. Maybe we'll see each other again?... Wait Here. " I shoved my hand in my pocket and took out a folded piece of paper with a drawing of a wolf on it. One of my code pictures. Will she figure it out? I wonder to myself. I hand her the picture.
"Here. Take it. "

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 3:57 PM

Sarah handed the girl a few coins. "Knock yourself out." (They were only a few coins.)

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 4:03 PM

" Thanks! " I offer her the picture again.

PS got to go... Bye everyone see you tomorrow or in an hour or two! Bye!!!

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 June 2011 at 6:30 PM

Mau silently snuck through the town. Then, she saw a guard walking fast towards her. The hairs on her next rose. 'He must know me from a theft,' Mau thought and dashed into an alley. She crashed against the wall, where some boxes and trash fell off, revealing a shattered window. Mau climbed inside and covered the window with some crates. "Strange, it looks like someone has been here recently...." Mau mumbled and began to explore the building.

(she somehow found the secret building? 😋)