Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 4:58 PM

I stroked my sack.
"It doesn't matter what I am searching for. And luck I don't believe in. But if you don't mind, please do show me the way."
I smiled sadistically.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 5:10 PM

@icymuffin

"If you're the informat, inform me. Do you know anything about the disappearing people?" Strider asked.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 5:15 PM

"Not anymore than you'd know," I replied cautiously. "At least, what I think you know."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 5:17 PM

Strider sighed and got up. "Okay, i'll take you, but you have to tell me who you work for." Strider told the girl. And with that, he started to walk towards the building.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 5:20 PM

After eating my apple, I walked into the plaza. Jackie was it? And the OTHER kid, yes that was the one, the talk backer, the person despised me. It looked like they were talking. I decided to stay out of it, but I stood in an alley near by. I was a very good hider, no one even glanced my way. I listened in, they were talking about the queen, Why would they talk about her? I kept listening with out being noticed.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 5:21 PM

I held out my hand, not really sure what to expect.
"My name is Jackie and I am a messenger. I work for no one, but I take any job anyone offers to me be it a thief or the highest Queen. You?"

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 5:28 PM

"Strider, thief. I "take" my bussiness from the thiefs and Queens too." Strider grined, and shook Jackie's hand. "Now, the place is this way." Strider said, and started to lead Jackie though out many alleyways, going towards the building he thought the Queen would stay in.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 5:28 PM

Ah, Ha! So it is Jackie! I knew it! I couldn't really hear the rest over some talking nearer to me but they said Queen again. Why are they so upsessed over this person? Well, of course I know but I wanted to know what they knew, after the rude one answers I'll move in closer. I thought to myself.

Oh no, they are getting away I better get nearer and say hi or something... I wouldn't budge. Go on you idiot go!!! I walked quickly over to them. " Hi! Funny seeing you here!! " Good good, that will hold you.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 5:33 PM

I sighed quietly. They would never understand as the problem was much deeper than just the Queen. No, there were more people involved.
I glanced over my shoulder. Something. A strange feeling was hanging in the air...
Turning back to Stider's direction, I hissed quietly, "Someone is following. I don't know who, but they're watching."

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 5:37 PM

Strider nodded . H'd felt it too. Just then, that artist burst out. "Why are you stalking us" he asked. frowning.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 5:39 PM

I glared at the girl through narrowed eyes. Oh. It was her again.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 5:41 PM

I glared at the rude boy.

" I was NOT stalking you. I was in the plaza just now and I saw you. I decided to to say hi to Jackie, although your here to, I guess I'll say hi to you to, although I dislike you. I'll say hi and hide fact that hate you. Hi! " Hehehe, That got him.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 5:43 PM

I cocked my head to the side. I was getting particularly annoyed with her.
"You. Are... an interuption."
I turned back to Strider.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 5:46 PM

Strider smilied. "Ohhh, but hate is such a NASTY word." Strider said in the girlest voice possible. "Hahaha, you can join the "Hate Strider Club" then. Which has at least 100 people in it." Strider rolled his eyes.
"I don't even care what you think of me. I don't even though you. And that's bad manners, hating some one you don't know. " Strider winked.
He should rob this girl later.

Then, he looked at Jackie. "It's just around the corner. It has a great view of the city, and is pretty tall, and has a gate around it. The gate can be easily jumped, and it's rusty. It's also not breaking down. It looks like there's some one living in it, though."

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 5:52 PM

I hated this guy. I really wanted to punch his face, highjack his money, and run away but I held the earge. She decided to give him a picture. Maybe he would know the code.

" Hey, where's your friend Sarah? She was nice to me. Why aren't you? " I took out the picture of a duck on a pond and waited for him to answer while I hid it behind my back.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 5:55 PM

I nodded my thanks. Though, whoever it is, it was most definately not the Queen. At least, an itching feeling inside of me said so.
It would be good to see who though...

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 5:59 PM

I waited and he didn't answer so I turned to the girl.

" Umm... I am Victoria Dare. Jackie, isn't it? " As I talked I pulled out my card.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 5:59 PM

"Sarah would've stole all your belongings if you met her when she was still a thief." Strider lied.

Actually, that was more him, and Sarah was the one who always punched him and told him to calm down. If he'd had listened to her the last time they worked together, he wouldn't be "Dead". He shook his head, smiling, at the memory.

"So, good luck with who ever you're trying to find." Strider told Jackie. "If we need me next time, you'll have to find me." he laughed.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 6:03 PM

"Jacqueline it is. How do you do, Vicky? Snooping about? Either way, I need to be on my way," I said, turning away. "Oh, and as usual, I don't believe in luck. But thank you."
I turned the corner and began running to the building...

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 6:06 PM

"Well, Vicky, I have to go somewhere now, so...." Strider ran to the street and jumped on a moving caridge. "See ya!!" he called out, mockingly, slauting her.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 6:11 PM

Noticing that no one was following, I leapt the back walls and landed on dead, brown grass. Whoever it was that lived here didn't seem to care for the place. All the plants were wilted, save for a single rose bush.
"Such a disgusting plant, the rose," I hissed quietly to no one.
I looked around. No wonder this place had a good view. It was on a hilly slope of the town. A clock tower beside an old, abandoned cathedral. So cliche, yet so beautiful.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 6:22 PM

After they left me alone and I secretly slipped the picture into the boys pocket when passed me on the way to the carriage, I felt like I had done good for once then the man with the knife appeared and the feeling was gone. Maybe he was a butcher I thought myself but he raised the knife and was aiming for me!!! I bolted out right as he was going for me. As I ran I thought this...

Oh no! They found out what I did!!! Ugh, man do I regret that...

Right as I thought that I ran into the warehouse and stumbled into a bunch of crates, it turned out they were mint leaves so I stocked my pockets, checked outside, then ran out.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 6:25 PM

Strider rode on the caridge for a few blocks intill the driver threw him off. Strider then hoped into a rowboat,that was floating on a canel and told the man to go to Redtree Street.
When the rowboat guy was halfway there, Strider hoped out without paying, and walked to Weedwood Street.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 29 June 2011 at 6:47 PM

When I thought I had gone far enough, I stopped and decided to stay in a hotel for the night, I didn't have any money so I snuck in from the roof. I took room 38. I picked the lock with my brett then walked inside and locked the door. Hopefully the rude kid would find the code soon.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 29 June 2011 at 7:07 PM

@juilettbrown - I don't get the code. >_<

Strider stood outside a building for a few moments. It was familar, and he came here at least once a month. He knew he should come here more often, but it was hard for him just to be here.
Strider sighed and pushed open the door.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 7:15 PM

An erie whisper echoed in the open courtyard as a breeze sweapt through.
"H-hello?" There was no answer, not that I really expected one in the first place.
I walked over to the old cathedral, however, the two old doors were heavy and seemed to be locked. I glanced over at the clock tower. It didn't look like it had any lock at all. I slipped inside the old clock tower...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 29 June 2011 at 7:17 PM

Mau sat at her windowsill. The skies were dark. Rain would come soon. She sighed, and opened her window and climbed out. She landed on her feet and put her hood on. Mau snatched a woman's wallet, shoved it into her pocket, and kept walking.

9,386 posts

smilies • 30 June 2011 at 12:28 AM

I woke up with a moan, feeling like I had been dragged through gorse bushes. My sleep had been littered with bad dreams, those ones where you are endlessly searching for something, and you don't know what, and every time you come close, it slips away. And then Jackie and a person hiding their face turned up and Jackie started yelling at me about I don't know what, and the other person just stood there, which was actually more scary. And then J.J. came and took me away, but it wasn't J.J. at all, but that boy from earlier who me and Jackie had seen, and then I ran away. I rubbed my eyes, told myself what nonsense that was, pulled my hair into a tight braid, and started my days work.

@icymuffin

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 30 June 2011 at 12:44 AM

@everyone I'm quitting this rp. ☹️ A lot of the action happens late at night when I'm not on, and so often I wake up to completely different plot developments. Plus, I've made the mistake of trying to juggle more rps that I can, and so I have to let one drop. I'm choosing this one for the other reason above. ;_; I hope you guys have the most fun ever on this rp, but I just have to quit ☹️

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 30 June 2011 at 12:45 AM

I made my way up the (nearly) endless staircase. The walls were unusally cold to the touch despite the sticky, warm air outside. There didn't seem to be anyone there.
I froze as I heard a chime begin to ring throughout the town. It was unusally close. Too close. The floor below me was vibrating slightly...
I ran up the steps as fast I as I could. The tower was abandoned. That's why no one ever heard the chimes, yet they were ringing now. How could that be happening?! And the timing wasn't right too, it was 23 minutes after the hour.
The moment I reached the last step, the chiming was gone. And so was whoever was ringing the chime. But in the middle of the room lay a marionette with broken strings and a card.
The Joker.

@redfire77 ~ D: I see. That's understandable. I hope you enjoy the other RPs though. Come back if you ever want to :/