Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 6:35 PM

Hehehe!!! I am back!!!

I see the person. And walked out from where I was hiding. I was staring at the person wide eyed.

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 6:49 PM

@randomkitty17 - The storehouse, where Strider is, or the warehouse, where Sarah is?

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 6:57 PM

warehouse

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 6:59 PM

Sarah turned around. "Hey, be careful." she shout-whispered.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 7:03 PM

I stopped in my tracks... " Oops, sorry. Here have this." I pull out the picture * For more info go back a page *

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 7:07 PM

@randomkitty17 - She was talking to Mau in that post above. XD

"Umm, ok." Sarah took the picture.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 June 2011 at 7:10 PM

@taffy789 oops 😋

Mau whirled around. "Oh, I didn't mean...sorry." Mau bowed her head in apology. "Um, what are your names again?" she asked, gesturing to both Victoria and Sarah.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 7:11 PM

I go into town for 5 min and then bring back a loaf of bread. " Thanks for the coins, it was just enough. Want to share? "

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 28 June 2011 at 7:12 PM

"I'm Sarah." Sarah said. "uhh, Mau, right?" Sarah asked.

Transmasculine
796 posts

juliettbrown • 28 June 2011 at 7:17 PM

" I'm Victoria Dare, I am a Artist. Nice to meet you. "

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 28 June 2011 at 7:25 PM

Mau nodded. "Yes, I am Mau Eytas. A meat grocer. I prefer that over the term 'butcher'. Ugh. It sounds terrible." Mau said. She spun Victoria's coin that she had snatched. "You should keep better watch of your valuables." she tossed the coin back to Victoria. "I'm a thief, too." Mau flashed a mischeivious smile.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 8:02 PM

Edgar left and went to by a small meal, using up some of the precious coins he had earned from Jackie. He decided to go see her, because she seemed to know what was going on, or at least watch every one. Unfortunately, he had no idea where she could be. He sat and ate, contemplating where Jackie could be.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 8:11 PM

I nibbled on the last bit of creamy french bread and sighed to myself. It would be hours before I had to start work again. Might as well make the most of it.
Now. To explore the city... Where to?

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 8:15 PM

Edgar finally decided that it was hopeless trying to look for her, and pocketed a spare apple from a stand in case he got hungry. He got up and made his way to the warehouse, which might yield interesting results.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 8:23 PM

I walked down the market and noticed a familiar boy pocketing an apple.
"Uh, uh, uh~ Oh well. Hey! Remember me?"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 8:43 PM

Edgar perked his ears up and turned around to see Jackie. "I remember you. I'm wondering about the disappearances."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 8:53 PM

I stared at him, slightly wary
"What's up with that sudden question?"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 28 June 2011 at 8:55 PM

"That Strider guy seemed really concerned, and I don't really know what's going on."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 28 June 2011 at 9:01 PM

I raised an eyebrow
"Oh. A thief that cares. Now that's new news. Well~ What is it specifically that you need to know? Can't tell you much more than what's already talked about in town.
"Anyways, I better get going now since I can't be of any use."
Running off, I felt a funny feeling that I was forgetting someone. Huh. Who could that possibly be? Did I leave someone somewhere? I shrugged. Oh well~

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 12:21 AM

I muffled my giggles when Jackie fell. Unfortunately she left me kind of stuck up there, as I didn't exactly know how to get down. Well, it took me a while. By then ALL my off time had been used up, thanks to her, so I had to make my way back 'home'. I still have trouble thinking of it as home. Home.... Where is it?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 12:30 AM

Hmmmm. Maybe I should go find that boy, whoever he was. If I can't get information out of Mia, maybe he might say something? Though, I don't even know where he is.
I creapt my way to the Diamos mansion's walls and pried open a lose window. It was in the servant's quarters, consisting of poorly watched rooms. I knew this place pretty well, as I was requested to deliver many messages fairly recently... but that's another story.
I pulled on a servent's uniform and walked calmly into the hallway...

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 12:42 AM

J.J. made slow progress through the market place. He bet Vee had thought he'd given up and gone home already. He smiled softly. She wasn't getting rid of him that easily. J.J. flicked a coin to a musician absently, wondering what he was going to do with so much free time.

@icymuffin That sudden bunny scared me xD I'm so used to the sparktail, lol xD

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 12:49 AM

@smilies ~ Sorry XD She wanted to take over the thread that dislikes her 😸
And, kind of random but, does J.J. live in the mansion? o_O

I creapt through the halls silently, weaving left and right. Although there seemed to be only one person missing from the usual now, the air about this place had seemed to have changed slightly. Now... to find out if that boy is here.

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 12:50 AM

@icymuffin Nah, he's staying in a hotel 😉 😈

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 12:58 AM

O^o Uh. You're not being sarcastic are you?

Hum~ dee~ dum~ I took a left and found myself in front of a large door once more. Here, I slipped a large envelope underneath the door.
"MmHmm~ That should do it."
Paper after paper after paper of "information" that hinted at the three ruling households -were- really causing the diappearances. Not solid, no. But enough to start finger-pointing.

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 1:00 AM

@icymuffin O_o I was SERIOUS xD Do we not have hotels/inns? O_o

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 1:09 AM

Yussss~ Of course there are hotels & inns. I just can't tell if people are being serious on the computer or not XD

I slipped out of the mansion. It didn't -seem- like he was there. But either way, I didn't have any choice. I pulled out the next message from the Queen.
'The boy is out. He is searching.
-The Queen'
I nearly tripped on perfectly flat ground. Now that takes skill. But how in the freaking world did she know!? I shuddered. Either way, this would help me immensely and it seemed as if she approved of my search for information...
I ran back into the town. The boy would need somewhere to stay, of course. And that would be the best place to find him.

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 1:14 AM

@icymuffin The boy? Edgar? O_o It's freaking confusing xD

J.J. decided to familiarize himself with the city. He'd been here several times of course, but he only knew the main streets. Of course, if he didn't want to get mugged that was the best idea....

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 29 June 2011 at 1:27 AM

@smilies ~ She doesn't know names. In fact, she probably doesn't care about names D:

She smiled at the lady at the hotel's counter.
"Hey, remember that message you asked me to deliver while back? I know the payment I need. Say, did you notice a boy, about my age? Blonde hair, blue eyes, and not too familiar with the common people's life?..."

9,386 posts

smilies • 29 June 2011 at 1:28 AM

@icymuffin I know xD Haha, "and not too familiar with the common people's life?" xD I just find that funny 😊
Am I the counter person or you? 😋