Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

@bluegirl80 Lolz. Sorry, Gracie is currently on overdrive.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

Uhhh... isn't Gracie alone? (and not performing at the moment? XD)

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 3:58 PM

@trish xD okay she be carried on a stick now!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tess saw the two men again, with a stick this time. "Oh thanks you noticed that scince im rich ill sue you for TOUCHING ME!" she shouted trying to run away. Then two men help guns, at the smae time they both shot a different leg. She fell to the ground screaming and shivering in pain. Everyone around started screaming. They took both her legs and both her arms and tied the to the stick. Then they gagged her mouth. As she looked back a single tear went down her cheek. She had an innocent and scared look in her eyes. They were bringing her to (Not saying the bad word) opposite of heaven to kill her.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 4:07 PM

@icymuffin Gracie is alone. 😋
~~~~~~~~

Gracie took a one minute break from finding pieces of music to play. She looked up, her whole room was covered in papers. "Something nice to waltz to." Gracie said. Then her mind started clicking together, and she jot down music. "Phantom Of The Opera, Backstreet Boys, Thousand Foot Krutch....." Gracie stated.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:09 PM

Tess was dropped on the ground, she couldnt move. She saw one of then men grab a knife. They stabbed her arm. She winced. Then the other arm. She winced again, and again.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:14 PM

@bluegirl80 ~ Uh... why in the world would they bother killing your charrie for? o_O

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:16 PM

@icymuffin her money at her house. She would tell people they stole it if she were alive, not if she were dead.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:20 PM

Or you could make them just threaten her to shut up (or else they'll hurt her)
It's like your going to kill off your charrie... XD

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 4:21 PM

THERE ARE NO GUNS!! XD

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:22 PM

@taffy789 you can makes guns out of natural resourses or they found em and did something that made em work.. But she did get stabbed.....

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:23 PM

But it's still illegal (& kind of a little wierd o_O)

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:24 PM

@icymuffin their bad guys who do illegal stuff....

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:26 PM

*they're

I don't know... It still looks like you're trying to get rid of your charrie XD
Nevermind then XD

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:27 PM

@icymuffin She lives, is scared and doesnt talk much, but lives.
~~~~~~~~~~~
The men tried to stab her heart, they couldnt she had a metal plate on. She thought LOL!!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 4:30 PM

Gracie really wanted to finish so she could get to relaxing. She was currently writing up the music for the other parts from the original sheet of music. "Flute part, trumpet part, guitar part, and saxophone part. YES!" Gracie was finished! But she raised her head,"Outfits."

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:31 PM

Tess smiled. She got up and ran. She ran and ran. She went to a random door (Gracies again) She knocked fast, hoping someone was home.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 25 June 2011 at 4:34 PM

Gracie heard the knocking on her door. "Busy!" she called.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:34 PM

"Please! They're gunna kill me!" she cried falling to the ground. "Ill pay you back in any way you need!!" she pleaded.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:35 PM

@bluegirl80

I don't get it... didn't you say they shot her in the legs? How could she even possibly get up to run?

Female
9,371 posts

taffy789 • 25 June 2011 at 4:35 PM

@bluegirl80 - I'm sorry but you always make your charries always get hurt/try to be killed in every roleplay. It's getting kinda annoying to me. 😋 Sorry, buts that's how I feel.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:36 PM

@taffy789 okay.... I jus think its more interesting..
@icymuffin Shes strong(ish) and ignoring it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ehh I have to many RP's think I MAY quit............

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:39 PM

@bluegirl80 ~ In my opinion, it's kind of annoying. And it doesn't really feel like it has any relevance to the plot. It feels more like you're just tossing her out there, even if you tried making it interesting.

Deleted • 25 June 2011 at 4:39 PM

@icymuffin yeah To many RP's im quitting....

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 June 2011 at 4:43 PM

may i join?

Name: Fire
Description & personality: he's a loner,so he may not talk much,if he doesn't know you. If he knows you, he'll talk to you whenever he can.
Class & card {orphan/high class; 1-10, jack & spade/club...ect.}: orphan.
History/past {optional, anything significant you feel worth mentioning}:
Job {optional, ...spy/thief/artist/street musician...etc.}: Artist
Skills {again, optional}:
He can draw cats,dogs,ect. but he can only draw animals (like me.)

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 4:52 PM

@redstar-fireclan

As we said to the other user who asked
I guess... but you'll have to read through the other posts please

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 June 2011 at 4:53 PM

ok. @icymuffin..but if u don't want me 2 join i won't.

1,903 posts

petpet55 • 25 June 2011 at 5:08 PM

((I'm wee bit confused but I hope I'll pull this off alright. Day hasn't passed yet right?))

Keeran spent some time studying the documents. Most of them were numerous trade transcripts but some were indeed proof that ruling families were setting each-other up. With satisfied smile on his face he decided to hide the papers well. With some afford he unhinged one of the loose boards on the floor and stashed the documents under it. After putting the board back into place he came up to the window and gazed at the streets. "Well it's time to find some new acquaintances in this town.. And getting some food wouldn't hurt as well." He put full pieces from guitar case to his jacket pocket and closed it down. After putting on his cloak he picked up guitar case and headed outside. Sun was touching the horizon and reddish glow consumed everything. "Streets look so beautiful now." Keeran thought.

9,386 posts

smilies • 25 June 2011 at 5:17 PM

@redstar-fireclan Just try to put some effort in to stay with the plot this time? 😋 And you didn't put down your card 😸

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 25 June 2011 at 5:18 PM

Card?

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 25 June 2011 at 5:28 PM

@redstar-fireclan
Yeah, it says on the intro what a card is

You guys want to start the Maquerade right now? 😸