Fifty-three

in Roleplaying

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 1:03 PM

Jacqueline stared silently from the window not too far away. She watched as Mia ran away from the strange girl who appeared a moment ago.
Mia had a lot to learn. And that other girl needed to be watched carefully. The Lady would be furious if anything happened.
Jacqueline shuddered and closed the blinds.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 1:48 PM

Mau saw movement at the corner of her eye and say blind close abruptly. "I wonder who that is..." she said and walked toward the building.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 2:02 PM

Jacqueline around in the dimly lit room and noticed that there was already a pile of letters left upon the wooden table. She held back a sigh and placed the letters in her sack before leaving the abandoned room & climbing up the building's s staircase to the rooftop.
From up there, the view of the city was magnificent. The sun wasn't up yet and there was a beautiful warm glow that was cast upon the sea and beachside city.
She glanced down at the streets and noticed people passing by...

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 2:20 PM

Mau climbed the stairs to the room of the window she had seen. She was very curious.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 2:41 PM

@icymuffin I saw One Republic in concert. It was AWESOME. And they were with Maroon 5 8D

Edgar pulled the clothes over himself and tried to get to sleep. But he couldn't. He had a lot on his mind, and he began to wonder if the citizens of Calico would ever be able to look at each other as equals. Edgar had never really thought too deeply about the fact that the four ruling families of Calico exactly fit a deck of cards, each with a last name almost identical to their respective card. But the Queen of Spades.... no one knew anything about her, and her name was identical to it's card counterpart. Edgar began to wonder if their was more to the ruling families than met the eyes.

Deleted • 23 June 2011 at 2:44 PM

Tess left into the forest. She went to a river and washed all the make up off her face. She changed into her higher class robes and walked to her mansion. When she got there she wished she had someone, anyone who she could share her castle with. It was lonley.
~~~~~~~
The next day she went out to the market and help a sign that said "WORKERS NEEDED." she had many people come up but she rejected them all, she knew all of them were rich people.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 2:54 PM

Edgar finally managed to get to sleep.
-----
Edgar opened his eyes. The room was still dark, but it was impossible to tell the time because there where no openings or windows to let light through. Edgar got up and gingerly opened the secret entrance. It looked like 10 am already. It wasn't a problem though, because Edgar knew that the best time for going unnoticed was when there were the most people on the street. And at this time, most people were probably at market. Edgar trotted towards the stands, bare feet pounding the pavement. He made a note to himself to get some shoes.

Deleted • 23 June 2011 at 2:56 PM

Tess saw the boy she had met yesterday. She ran up to him and greeted him. "Hello! Do you need some more money? Food?" she asked showing him the sign. "My house is too lonley, I need at least two people." she explained.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 3:12 PM

Edgar examined the sign. He thought about it, but he couldn't leave Sarah without letting her know first. And he thought that staying in the city might give him the chance to snoop around for information on the Queen. He was a naturally curious boy, and this prospect was too much to decline. "Sorry, no." Edgar told Tess. Then he slipped off into the crowd to steal some brunch.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:20 PM

Jacqueline glanced over her shoulder as she heard footsteps coming up the staircase.
Oh, she thought, maybe someone is going to claim this building? I'll have to find a new one then...
She leaped onto the roof of the building beside her, and again to the next, and the next, getting further and further away. She stopped and looked back minutes later to see that the old building was now a speck in the distance.
Here, she climbed down the new building's staircase and entered the city streets...

Deleted • 23 June 2011 at 3:21 PM

Tess went back to her house and changed put on her make up and went out to beg for food.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 3:23 PM

Gracie woke up earlier today. But when she saw the time, she was late! She pranced out of bed, and looked at her coins,'Much more than usual' she thought. She grabbed them all, and only took her saxophone, and just put the rest on her neck to carry out the sax. She wasn't going so donations today.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 3:24 PM

Mau tried to open the door. Locked. She went back outside and decided to steal something to eat. Ever so quietly, she approached the baker's tent. She snatched a large loaf of bread and ran.

Deleted • 23 June 2011 at 3:25 PM

Tess saw Gracie again. She headed over. "Hello, do you need a bigger place to stay?" she asked still wanting a room-mate xD. 😈

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 23 June 2011 at 3:28 PM

"No thanks. I'm fine." Gracie replied.

Deleted • 23 June 2011 at 3:29 PM

"Okay," Tess sighed. She still gave her a sack of coins and left.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:30 PM

Jacqueline watched as the girl came closer with a loaf of bread. She stuck her foot out slightly as the girl passed in front of her and tripped her.

*is now suspicious of whether or not that money is real* XD

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 3:32 PM

Edgar spotted the girl whom he had seen briefly yesterday steal a loaf of bread. He decided to avoid the baker and he trotted over to a stand that was selling fish kabobs. He pretended to be interested in the goods at the adjacent stand, but when he saw an opportunity, he grabbed two kabobs and tucked them under his jacket. He sat down and began eating.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 3:36 PM

Mau quickly stood up again. "What was that for? Watch where you're going!" she hissed. Mau dusted off the loaf of bread and took a bite.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:40 PM

"Hey there... you little snoop."
Jacqueline tilted her head to one side and smiled as if to a young child.
"The Queen wouldn't be happy to see you stealing. Naughty little girl." she scolded her mockingly, waving her finger

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 3:40 PM

Edgar saw an ally in the girl with the bread, but sensed that it wouldn't be good to talk to her at the moment. He wasn't much for talking anyway. He just tried to enjoy his fish kabobs. Meanwhile, he kept his eyes on the girl who had tripped bread girl. She was a sneaky one, and would probably sell him out for stealing if she got the chance.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:42 PM

"Now," she said to Edgar and Mau, "both of you want to earn a little bit of money?"

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 3:43 PM

@icymuffin Edgar wasn't even talking to them.... he was watching from afar....

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:46 PM

I know, but I wanted to include him ;p
And Jacqueline talks very loud 😃

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 3:46 PM

Mau frowned. How did she see? She thought that she had been quick. "You wouldn't dare!" she gasped. "The Queen has no power over me! I am of the Clubinne family!" she said as a defense.

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 3:49 PM

@icymuffin ok 😉

Edgar's ears perked at the sound of money. But something told him that the girl would back stab him without a second thought. He struggled between going for the money, or staying safe, but eventually made his way towards the girl, only because he didn't want Sarah to feel that he was a burden.

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:52 PM

Jacqueline laughed quietly.
"Now, you can say and think all you want about the Queen... but I'm asking you, would you like to help a little? It's a simple job you two will have to do."

Female
4,319 posts

redfire77 • 23 June 2011 at 3:53 PM

Edgar paused before nodding. He didn't know what he was getting into, but it was for the money.

Female
2,270 posts

randomkitty17 • 23 June 2011 at 3:54 PM

"But..what do you mean, money? I have a job!" Mau said. "I'm a hunter. But since the new butcher came, no one has been buying." she crossed her arms. "Whatever. I'll do it."

4,672 posts

icymuffin • 23 June 2011 at 3:57 PM

"Aye. But if you do this favor for me, 'The Queen' will need plenty of meat."
The grin spread slightly further across her face