~:~ Birds Of A Feather Club ~:~

in Forum Games

What is your favorite bird creature here on Egg Cave? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 8 February 2015 at 11:41 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
260 posts

hormone • 9 February 2015 at 3:28 PM

"Within every bird, there is a heart, which gives us new egg cavers a fun new start!"

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 9 February 2015 at 7:22 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 9 February 2015 at 9:16 PM

I RAISE MY LEFT WING AND SAY, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 10 February 2015 at 8:25 PM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 10 February 2015 at 10:09 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 10 February 2015 at 10:56 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 11 February 2015 at 8:09 PM

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 12 February 2015 at 1:56 AM

Female
1,305 posts

zero_chaos • 12 February 2015 at 9:54 AM

Hi, everyone! Just a friendly reminder to please try to keep your posts on-topic. Consistently repeating the same messages is considered spam, as it does not further the discussion in any way. Please try to keep your posts meaningful so that I do not have to close this topic. Thanks, guys!

Deleted • 12 February 2015 at 11:01 AM

@zero_chaos
Sorry to bother you ...
Actually, according to what the founder @byfelisa said, this topic is more like a BOAF Club-related forum game: its purpose is for member to post, once per day, the daily anthem of the Club. So mods can keep cound of which user post daily for the monthly drawings prizes. 😊 The chat topic of the Club -for discussing and chatting- is #BOAFCHAT. ^^

If it's against the rule, though, I'll let Felisa know, when she comes back, and until then we can ask our members to stop posting the anthem, though. Or it would be more appropriate to move this in the "forum games" section ...?

Female
1,305 posts

zero_chaos • 12 February 2015 at 12:22 PM

@wererage

Thanks for the input! It sounds to me like this would me more appropriately placed in the forum games, at which point you guys could continue per the usual. Let me know if this is alright with you and I'll go ahead and move it 😊 Thanks!

Deleted • 12 February 2015 at 12:25 PM

@zero_chaos
I think Felisa would agree with us as well, so you're free to move it in Forum Games. 😊 Thank you very much for your time! ❤️

Female
1,305 posts

zero_chaos • 12 February 2015 at 12:27 PM

@wererage

Topic moved 😊 Feel free to let her know that she can shoot me a ping/message anytime if she would like something different. Thanks, and have fun!

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 12 February 2015 at 1:24 PM

Thank you for the improvement! I hope it wasn't too much of a bother the way it was before.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 12 February 2015 at 2:59 PM

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 13 February 2015 at 8:24 PM

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 14 February 2015 at 3:19 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 14 February 2015 at 8:38 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 15 February 2015 at 4:38 AM

😊 Good Morning Friends!! 😊

Wishing you all a blessed Sunday and Happy Valentine's celebration. ❤️

It has been a long time that I have been away and really sorry the club hasn't been neither updated nor any activities available for everyone to enjoy.
I have missed each and every one of you so much!!

There have been health and other issues that kept me from being active at Egg Cave and so so so very happy to be back with all of you again.

I will be posting in the #BOAFFUN forum thread the latest news, necessary updates, forum games and upcoming contests.

In the meantime, please remember this thread is to post the club's anthem once a day, report members/non-members with dying coves, submit bird text art and request a bird for your cove (required two birds - membership).

In addition to this, any person who is a member of Egg Cave new or old can request to join our club HERE in this thread also.

* All requests will be answered over the next two days and accepted members will be pinged. You will be added to the club's member list immediately.
Please be sure to keep two birds in your main account at all times. 😊

If you want to chat and share stories, jokes, videos or anything fun related to birds or Egg Cave please be sure to post them in our #BOAFCHAT forum thread.

I will be trying to gain as much chocolates as I can to provide creatures/items for use in our upcoming monthly drawing.

Thank you to all club members who have been so kind and caring to tend to the creatures on our club account and my personal account while I was away.
Bless you all and deeply grateful! 😊 😊 😊

Wishing you all a fun and pleasant day! ❤️

Hugs, Felisa

@tikimaki @eschla @wererage @duchess @poof

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SING, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 February 2015 at 4:43 AM

@byfelisa
Is this the new anthem? Welcome back!!!

DARKESTSHADOW AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WING AND SING, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT."

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 15 February 2015 at 5:23 AM

@byfelisa I'm so glad that you're back! 😊

---

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 15 February 2015 at 9:16 AM

Female
1,323 posts

promise • 15 February 2015 at 9:17 AM

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 15 February 2015 at 12:06 PM

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 February 2015 at 12:15 PM

@mastergemma No it's just her personalized version. ^^

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 February 2015 at 7:05 PM

Female
362 posts

heather519 • 15 February 2015 at 9:22 PM

Welcome back @byfelisa ! 😃

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 15 February 2015 at 10:08 PM

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 16 February 2015 at 11:26 AM

Good Morning Everyone! 😃

```-----
``-``O``\
`/`-``````\
`````\`````------````---------
``````\``/````````\```````/
````````\```--------``/```
``````````------```--
```````````````\/
```````````````/
``````````````/

Wishing you all a marvelous Monday and may you enjoy the Chocotravaganza going on. 😊 😊

Please help me welcome our latest joining members with big hugs and raised feathers.

@333 @dappne6 @dragon_collector @falling_silence @kristiekitten1 @qtpie7 @rainha

A huge welcome back to @hay7199, it is so great to see you return to us. You were sorely missed. ❤️

Don't forget to let us know if you need a bird or your cove is in trouble and please support your fellow club members when you can and thank you.

Have fun today and don't eat too many chocolates. LOL

❤️ 😊 Hugs 😊 ❤️

DARKESTSHADOW, ALL THE BIRDS IN MY COVE AND I RAISE OUR LEFT WINGS AND PROUDLY STATE, "WE WILL WITH ALL OUR MIGHT, SHOW LOVE TO EVERY BIRD IN SIGHT".