17 posts

johanna • 16 September 2011 at 12:24 AM

HI! I'm Johanna! It's really cool to meet other Hunger Games fans! 😃DD

Female
16,170 posts

bunnyshadow • 16 September 2011 at 12:28 AM

//stalking @peeta with a bean-bag turtle

XD

-climbs up a tree and pelts peeta with the bean bag turtle- xD DIEDIEDIE!

1,764 posts

james-bond • 16 September 2011 at 12:31 AM

Finnick.

17 posts

johanna • 16 September 2011 at 12:32 AM

@peeta

Wut about me! xDD

1,764 posts

james-bond • 16 September 2011 at 12:36 AM

Hi johanna!

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 18 September 2011 at 12:08 PM

Can we gat back to the RPG???
Hi Johanna!
But what do we need to do next?????????

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 18 September 2011 at 11:01 PM

O_o

Okay, back to roleplaying.

Everyone, make sure you do your Opening Ceremonies. ;]

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 18 September 2011 at 11:04 PM

@ladybugheart After the outfit, do we do our own turn DURING the ceremonies? 😱

@katniss @foxface Oh yeah? xD WAIT TILL I MAKE MY TWILIGHT ACCOUNTS. XD /IS SHOT

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 18 September 2011 at 11:05 PM

@trish Yes. 8D

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 18 September 2011 at 11:21 PM

*Guess I was late. Oh well. My amazing mentor shuffled her out and onto a unicorn. Oh wait. It was a white horse with a luscious mane. Beautiful. "I'm naming your Beautiful. Even though this will be my first and last time seeing you." I giggled and climbed onto the chariot attached. Then I was moving. I kept my head up and proud, smiling a perfect smile, while hundreds of eyes were on me, and my outfit.*

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 19 September 2011 at 4:07 PM

@dewpaw @ladybugheart Yeah I'd prefer not to change my opening ceremony outfit... being a hunter is better then being a stack of wheat ;D

Valarie leaped onto her horse, a dark brown horse with a mane that appeared to be dyed green. It reared majestically, and somehow she refrained from falling. Her jet-black hair blew and she shot an arrow into a crack in the wall. Valarie then jumped into the carriage, smiling truly, probably for the last time until the Hunger Games.

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 19 September 2011 at 8:47 PM

((Ok, I'm SUPER SORRY I haven't been on! I've been having issues with this flooding stuff and the neighbors aren't helping at all. D: I'm not sure where we are, but I'll just type my reaping and attempt to catch up to everyone.... >.< Gosh, I'm really sorry!! D: Also, everything that I'm trying to catch up on will be in past, then once I get to where I need to be, I'll type in present.))

Lacey~
Reaping:

Lacey sat up that morning, the light not yet peaking over the horizon. She stretched and stood up. Looking around the room at her still sleeping family consisting of her younger sister, she noted how peaceful everything seemed for such a terrifying day as the reaping. She sighed and went on to get ready, pulling out a dress that her mother had made before she abandoned Lacey. The dark blue lace of the dress was what she was named for. She removed her night clothes and slipped into the dress that was originally made for a nine year old, not a fifteen year old. The hem of the dress fell barely above her knee, which was rather embarrassing. Her skinny arms still fit through the long sleeves.
Soon, the sun came up and she woke her younger sister. She fixed her hair in a little bun, putting a pretty white flower in the side of it. Once they were both ready, they made their way to the Town square.
(TBC)

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 19 September 2011 at 8:48 PM

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 19 September 2011 at 8:49 PM

(Continued of Lacey~)

Standing before them was a small stage that was up to Lacey hip or so. They stood waiting while other people slowly gathered, many with red and puffy eyes. Some of the 12 year olds looked terrified of what was to come. Lacey was rather anxious herself. Soon enough, it was time for her to get in her position for the Reaping's beginning. After a few minutes wait, Zania took the stage and began speaking about the Hunger Games. Lacey zoned out as talked until she head Zania's shrill voice say, "And may the odds be ever in your favor." She looked up, the butterflies in her stomach turning to elephants. They turned the crystal balls over and over. Lacey's name had been entered many times this year since she had entered her Tesserae. Finally, the Glass balls stopped, and Zania pulled out a name. She looked up smiling into the crowd. I didn't hear what she said, for the pounding in me ears was overwhelmingly loud. But I could read what her lips said. "Lacey Monroe."
Lacey took some steps forward, feeling strangely calm. She took a deep breath, then continued on her way up to the stage. That's when she heard the whimpering scream coming from the audience. People held my younger sister back as I took my place, still calm. I smiled at her sweetly before a group of my friends took her away.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 19 September 2011 at 8:50 PM

post... again

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 19 September 2011 at 8:51 PM

Lacey~

Train:
No one had come to visit me during the visit time, so I had just sat there, quietly staring at my feet. Then the guards came out and dragged me quickly to the train. People stared at me as I walked by, the people from the capitol snapping my picture. I looked down, blushing. I felt almost ashamed to be picked. Something felt so terrible wrong about being picked. It was probably just the fear of everything. I went to my compartment in the train and sat on the bed, only then crying. That's when everything hit me. That I was going to loose my sister, my friends and everyone I knew. I only then realized I would never get a chance with the cute boy, Micha, that was at my school. 'Oh well.' I sighed and shook my head, then laid down on the bed, falling asleep.

((I'm going to have to continue this later, I'm getting yelled at by my mom to take my flu medicine. Sorry. D: Please forgive me, Panem??))