Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 19 September 2011 at 9:02 PM

@drama_girl

Panem will never forgive you.

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 19 September 2011 at 9:22 PM

You know what I just realized? Johanna seems awfully suspicious. I don't know why. Don't you agree, @Dewpaw ?

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 20 September 2011 at 10:23 AM

@drama_girl No problem, glad you're back in the RP. ^^ Just change Effie to somebody else, since we're trying to avoid using characters from the book. ;D

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 20 September 2011 at 11:01 AM

@drama_girl

*shifty eyes*

Why yes, I agree.....

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 20 September 2011 at 1:54 PM

/lurking in the midst of illness..../
Yay! I've been forgiven!
@johanna What do you have to say for yourself...? 😋

17 posts

johanna • 21 September 2011 at 12:50 AM

@drama_girl
@dewpaw

I have NO idea why you guys think I'm shifty! I'm just another user who loves the Hunger Games! Nothing more to it! 😸

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 21 September 2011 at 8:55 AM

@ladybugheart People aren't posting their costume thingies *tear* D:

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 25 September 2011 at 7:01 PM

CAREER PACK YAY!
@trish
@carnatate
@cutebluekittykat
@dewpaw
(yea I know, I'm not 1,2 or 4, but Peeta got in, and I have some good sponsors and I'm willing to get my hands bloody 😈)

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 25 September 2011 at 8:12 PM

((I'm not a Career... *tears up, cries in corner* Oh well 😋 ))

Deleted • 25 September 2011 at 9:24 PM

Reposting my costume cuz I got lost!
Saroura
District 1
~~~~~~
I gasp as Jewel whisks the cover off my outfit.It's strapless.Purple shimmering silk with a huge green ruffled flower on the left shoulder.A Foresty colored wraparound skirt with diamonds sown in to give it a elegance.And to complete the look,more diamond and purple velvet on slim stilletos.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 25 September 2011 at 11:50 PM

Let's move on to training. : D
Will do my post laterrr

Female
8 posts

drama_girl • 30 September 2011 at 10:40 PM

((I think I'm gonna skip my opening ceremonies to catch up with you guys. Soooooo, I'll post my outfit, and Training soon.))

Lacey
District 6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Costume:

I sighed softly as I saw what my costume was. It was a Dark blue dress that seemed fitting. I looked to my designer, Lend, raising an eyebrow quizzically. He smiled. "You see, when I hit this button, it will create a fake explosion and it will look like you got hit by a train!" I felt my mouth fall open to say something, but nothing came out. "Try it on!!" I sighed and stripped down, then replacing the clothes I wore before with the dress. It was indeed fitting, and accented all of my curves. I sighed. I really didn't like it. Lend pulled out a button and hit it. I felt my body jerk back wards slightly, but I was able to stand my ground. Red liquid blew outwards along with smoke and pieces of debris. I blinked as I looked at Lend. He was covered in "blood". He smiled insanely. I blinked.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 3 October 2011 at 6:14 AM

can i join i will be quick
Username: technowolf
Character name: Nath
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes wears jeans and jumper whenever possible
Personality: allways gets distracted by ideas.Serious, jokes alot, loyal, trustworty.
History: Nath is a boy who is looked after by some *kind* shopkeepers he has to work for them though and they wont give him food, so he signs up for tesserae
District: 8
Skills: Snares and traps, can find some food, good at climbing trees
Other quick , smart and weak.
REAPINGS
I knew it happens it happens to everyone, we all have to die sometime I could see that it would be my turn to die when she pulled my name out of the ball, no-one would volunteer not after last year.
GOODBYES
no-one came, better for me no-one for me in that town anyway,
TRAIN
Not even my coach cares he just looks drunk and falls asleep, I am so doomed right now.
MAKEOVER
I feel a thousand pains as i am "prepared" for the stylist, feels like torture as he finally arrives dressed up like a lion i mean what are these people thinking, he dresses me up in 20 coats of makeup and a giant costume that looks like a pancake but is a "patch for sewing".
RIDING
I get into carriage drawn by three white horses the carriage looks like some-one really liked needles there were needles EVERYWERE. and about two people realized that i was wearing a patch,
i think my stylist has no style...

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 3 October 2011 at 4:43 PM

YAY training! Somebody start, cause I suck at starting 😋

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 7 October 2011 at 11:42 PM

Training:
Venta took a deep breath, "This is it." She walked silently into the training center. Tributes milled around the different stations. Weapons and books lined the walls, all the items we would need to win. She wandered over to the knife station, another girl with brown hair and blue eyes. "You're from District 2 right?" Venta bit the inside of her lip, waiting for an answer.

@Bluegirl80

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 8 October 2011 at 10:11 AM

Training:
Valaria looked around the Training Center adn began at a center with books. She read on different plants and such, trying to learn about idfferent environments. She would save her best physical skills for her private sessions. After the books, she practiced her long distance kills using daggers. Her aim wasn't perfect, but pretty good.

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 3:51 PM

@Dewpaw

"Oui." Tess replied. "District Deux" she whispered. "Shhhhh.. DUCK DOWN EVERYONE!" she screamed. She ducked down and an arrow almost lodged itself in her head. "Uhhhh." She said. "Anyway what district are you from?" she asked throwing a knife at the dummy ahead.

Deleted • 8 October 2011 at 7:37 PM

I stroll into the training center confidently,dressed in dark black slim sweats and wearing a blood red pendant.Time to talk to the District two and fours.At the archery station,I grab a bow and arrow,and scan the floor.I find my target,and send an arrow spinning,straight and true--right at the knife station.

Male
33 posts

technowolf • 9 October 2011 at 3:44 AM

I walk over the traps area, and I quickly figure out this instructor is very stupid he knew less about traps than me. I quickly make up a trap and attach it to the ceiling, the instructor comes over saying that I am doing it all wrong I watch as he pulls the rope and it instantly flung against the roof, I leave him there to figure out how to get down.

Deleted • 9 October 2011 at 10:02 AM

I walk over to the girl at the arrow station. I never caught her name. "UH hello..." I say my voice trailing off.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 9 October 2011 at 1:08 PM

@bluegirl80

Venta walked with the girl from 2 over to the arrow station. "I'm Venta." She paused, 'Should I really tell her?' "District 12."

Quickly Venta grabbed a bow and arrow and shot one right into a vase of flowers at the edible plants station.

Deleted • 9 October 2011 at 6:27 PM

@Dewpaw

"Tess, district 2." I whisper. "Hope we can be alies." I say, duck down then almost dissapear into the ground.

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 9 October 2011 at 7:21 PM

@bluegirl80

"Cool, want to hang out at lunch? I saw this really cool purple melon on a TV show once, I've always wanted to try one!" I make a note to have my Mentor contact Tess's, I really hope we can be alies!

Deleted • 11 October 2011 at 6:37 PM

I was already gone and couldnt hear the girl. I sit over in the camoflouge area and the rope area for both training days. I become master with both. I walk back to my room the end of our last training day. "Helena." I say. "Yes?" She replies. "I want to be allies with that Yellow girl along with the girl from district 12." I say. "Ill see what I can do."

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 October 2011 at 9:24 PM

((Valarie has no allies xD ))

Valarie began practicing with a weapon she was familiar with, a spear. She threw it with perfect aim at a practice dummy with so much force the dummy's head fell off.

((Not trying to god mod but a spear is Valarie's specialty 😊 ))

9,386 posts

smilies • 14 October 2011 at 9:26 PM

Where are we even up to? O_o

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 14 October 2011 at 9:29 PM

Training @smilies

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 14 October 2011 at 9:29 PM

Melody ~ 11

I nervously walk into the training station, filled with both eagerness and dread as I prepare myself to meet my competitors. I am surrounded by the sounds of arrows flying through the air like skilled birds, knives driving themselves into dummies. I give myself a moment to observe each section--traps and snares, gleaming swords, edible plants. Most weapons are those I've never used before, some I only ever got a glimpse of in previous games. My instincts tell me to start with the spears. The long wooden handle of a medium-sized spear is smooth against my skin, with a sharp metal tip. I back up a couple of feet and make an attempt at throwing. It glides through the air and lands on the target, providing some encouragement. Perhaps I can make myself look better than I really am.

Then somebody comes along and knocks the dummy's head off with her spear. I shuffle over the the bow and arrows section. xDD

[By the way, we're only on the first day of training. 😋]

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 October 2011 at 1:47 AM

# Hash # District 10 #
Breakfast. Sylvania telling me off for trivial things like not pulling the curtains or not eating enough, but I know she's just testing me. This is what she wants. She pretends to get really mad at me for not answering and throws a knife at me.
I duck and she stops yelling and glares, so I know she is actually angry.
Next time I'm to catch it.
I am supposed to go to training soon. Sylvania tells me I should show up early to give a good impression, and wishes me good luck on the stations, saying to just do my best and I'll be fine.?
For a minute I admit I'm lost. Everything Sylvania says I'm meant to do the opposite of. So she's telling me to either look horrible or waste my training time? Does she WANT me to die? But still...
I arrive late on purpose, and lean against the wall, not intending to even approach the stations.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 15 October 2011 at 9:23 AM

Valarie -- District 9 (I think...) [Btw, I was informed (via Facebook pages) District 9 is like healing!?!? I don't know x( ]

Valarie looked to see a new girl walk in. She waved a short hello.