The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

Deleted • 15 October 2011 at 1:09 PM

Username: kate256
Character name: Saruna
Appearance: Short, brown hair with a black cloak over her red t-shirt and jeans
Personality: Kinda spunky, but once in the games she's quite determined to win, she will kill anyone, even the smallest child, to win the Games.
History: As a child she was loved by her poor family, they always put her first but when she reached the age of 13 she became less dependent on her parents and more dependent on herself. Every day she would go hunting to feed herself. When she turned 14 she had moved out of her parent's house and into one she had built herself. She was tired of being treated like a baby and wanted to live her own life. When her name was called at the reaping she was angered, why was it her turn to be a pawn in the Capitol's games? Why couldn't her 18 year old sister go?
District: 11
Skills: Hunting, trapping, gathering, healing, survival, using bow and arrows, swords, and knifes
Other: She always has a black bow on her that she calls "Violet Raven"

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 October 2011 at 2:38 PM

@pegasasu I DO hope you aren't meaning my charrie??? XD XD XD

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 15 October 2011 at 3:27 PM

On the last day of training Venta's mentor told her that she had been accepted into the Career pack. Tomorrow was the games, and Venta had decided on the personality of "The Mysterious One".

9,386 posts

smilies • 15 October 2011 at 3:37 PM

@dewpaw What? I thought we were on the first day of training T_T

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 12:09 PM

[ @smilies Nope! But Valarie will say hi to Hash ;D ]

Valarie shot a glance at Hash, who had just walked in. She couldn't remember what district he was from, he was from 10 or 11.

Deleted • 16 October 2011 at 5:30 PM

Im shoved in with Sean. "Wait? Interveiw time?" I whine. "Well... I know what I'm going to say so why dont you dress me my actual age." I say. "What do you mean?" he asks. "Im actually 14. I was in the games last year. You were my stylist. I wasnt as Tess though. I was Lilah Rin." I whisper. "Lilah?" he gasps. "Well Ill dress you like your 14." he says. He does my make up in beautiful ways. He also puts me in a beautiful flowing pink dress. Its beautiful. I walk out on stage and see thousands of people. "Wow." I whisper. I guess today IM the only one whos going on... Hm. I walk up on stage. "Wow you look beautiful." I hear Ceaser say. "Thank you." I smile. "So your 12. How does it feel to be in your first game?" He asks. "Actually. Both of those things are wrong. Im 14. I was in the games last year to. As Lilah Rin. I was put in whitness protection when someone tried to silence me because I knew they tried to kill someone. Anyway. Last year on the reaping a 18 year old girl was picked. She was challenged. I saw the confused look on her face. She was pushed on the stage. Her parents were crying. I volunteered. Her parents were so thankful." I say.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 5:47 PM

[@bluegirl80 Just curious about Tess's backstory... What is it, with being in teh games? Did she die? Just curious...]

Deleted • 16 October 2011 at 5:49 PM

@Pegasasu No she didnt die. XD Or she wouldnt be in the games this year. xDDD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 16 October 2011 at 5:50 PM

[@bluegirl80 Well maybe she like did a trick thing... xD So she did win?]

Deleted • 16 October 2011 at 5:52 PM

@pegasasu Yup!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 October 2011 at 6:02 PM

@kate256 Nice charrie. 😸 But all the positions are already filled...

Deleted • 16 October 2011 at 6:04 PM

@Trish Hey Can I PM You my idea for the scores and tell me what you would rate it like the #?

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 16 October 2011 at 6:05 PM

@bluegirl80 Mmkay. 😸

Deleted • 16 October 2011 at 6:05 PM

@Trish XD I think its a good idea. XD

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 16 October 2011 at 11:01 PM

@bluegirl80 Please don't go ahead, it only makes things more confusing. 😉 We're only doing training now.

@kate256 Eleven is taken, but I just cleared out the inactive users, so you can choose from two other districts. ^^

Deleted • 17 October 2011 at 4:14 PM

@ladybugheart I know, I just might not be on as much. 😉

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 17 October 2011 at 5:48 PM

Bump! 😊

5,632 posts

linpug • 17 October 2011 at 6:31 PM

Bump 😊

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 17 October 2011 at 6:51 PM

@ladybugheart who still has to post?

9,386 posts

smilies • 17 October 2011 at 8:44 PM

WHERE are we up to @ladybugheart? >_< I thought we'd have a bit longer for training, isn't it like 3 days or something? D:

Deleted • 18 October 2011 at 10:37 PM

I strolled up to the girl from District 12. Suspiciously,I look her up and down,stating,"My mentor tells me you're Career material."
@dewpaw

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 20 October 2011 at 9:41 PM

@smilies We're on day 1-2. 😉

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 October 2011 at 9:46 PM

@ladybugheart Great. 😊

# Hash # District 10 #
I examined everyone carefully, and picked up skills when I could. When someone went to the knot or snare section, I did my best to memorize everything they did, so I could copy it in the arena. It wasn't as effective as doing it myself, but it worked. When tributes trained with swords or spears, I assessed their skill, and learned their style, and their weak points. I supposed I ought to be getting allies. But would anyone want to ally with someone as lazy-appearing as me?
Well. I'll just have to make do huh.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 9:50 PM

Valarie - District 9

Valarie tried her hand with daggers. She threw daggers quietly, trying her best to hit them with her best accuracy. She didn't have any allies yet. Wonderful. Her mentor would be angry.

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 October 2011 at 9:57 PM

# Hash # District 10 #
There was a girl throwing knives nearby. District 9, he remembered. She looked frustrated. He walked up to her, and several people stared at him, as he hadn't moved at all yet. "Relax your posture. You're too uptight," he told her quietly.

@pegasasu

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 20 October 2011 at 10:01 PM

@smilies

Valarie - 9

Valarie took the boy's advice, a tribute from District 10. She relaxed a bit and threw a dagger dead center on the target.

"Thanks. How'd you know that? Oh yeah, I'm Valarie. District 9."

9,386 posts

smilies • 20 October 2011 at 10:14 PM

# Hash # District 10 #
"Hash, District ten. That's what they did," I pointed at the Careers and smiled slightly.

@Pegasasu

Deleted • 21 October 2011 at 10:08 AM

"Well turns out they just make me do EVERYTHING early." I roll my eyes. I see a boy, Hash I think his name was from district 10, and a girl, I hadent caught her name yet, but I knew she was from district 9. I walk up to them. "You know the best way to hold them?" I ask them. "Most people think you should hold it all the way at the back. But you should hold it right where the blade starts." I say grabbing a knife at the blade and throwing at the dummie, its head almost falling off.
@smilies
@Pegasasu

9,386 posts

smilies • 21 October 2011 at 3:05 PM

# Hash # District 10 #
And now you get a full guide. I smiled slightly with amusement at the new girl. "Whatever. I was just giving a few pointers," I shrugged and returned to my previous position leaning against the wall where I could see everything everyone was doing.
In theory, i flattered myself I was getting quite good at this.
In practice, completely untried and untested.
Sigh.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 22 October 2011 at 12:22 PM

"Are you a Career?"

Valarie ased, a bit curious. She knew that the Careers would never accept her, a simple District 9 Hunter [Yeah, I know District 9 is something else, but when I signed up I thought it was hunting! So deal with it 😋 ] Valarie said some girl, she had no idea what district she was from, but she sees that the girl obviously has good skill.

"Nice throw. Thanks for the tip. I'm more of a bow-and-arrow kind of girl."

I say, shrugging.

"Maybe we'll be allies."

@smilies @bluegirl80