The Hunger Games Roleplay

in Roleplaying

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 5 December 2011 at 6:24 PM

@pegasasu

Mmhmm. xDD

Actually, it's okay to have your character know how to use one. What I mean is that not a lot of people would know how to use a bow and arrow that well, even if Katniss did. ^^ So there's no need to have your character believe that everyone would use a bow and arrow. ;D

Of course, there should be variety. 😊 Boomerangs are epic.

5,632 posts

linpug • 5 December 2011 at 8:17 PM

I'll post soon 😊

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 5 December 2011 at 8:25 PM

Melody ~ 11

I strain to calm myself as my turn approaches. I realize that since I'm only a girl from District 11, I'll have to be explamentary to achieve a good score. I am startled when they call me, and I stroll in confidently.

My eyes dart to the trees, and I sprint across the training area, grabbing a bow and sheath of arrows and clasping them between my fingers. I admit that I've only used a bow and arrows many years ago, but I should be able to resurface a few skills. I don't hesitate to dash to a towering tree as I sling the sheath over my shoulder comfortablly. Immediately, I hoist myself into the tree and skillfully scramble up. I'm only 14, and I'm pretty light, so I have the ability to clamber up some of the more slender branches. When I'm sure that any branches above me are too thin to scale without tumbling down, I steady myself and leap onto a lower branch, just barely grabbing it and hoisting myself back up.

5,632 posts

linpug • 5 December 2011 at 8:26 PM

post for ladybug's second half. ^^

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 5 December 2011 at 8:27 PM

I do this multiple times, until I am about 20 feet in the air. I leap down, trying to land gracefully. Instead, pain shoots up my leg and I consider the possibility that I might have torn a muscle. I try to hide this, raising my bow and positioning an arrow. Aiming at a dummy's neck, I let the arrow glide through the air. It lands in it's stomach, which is still okay. I haven't really planned anything past this, so I saunter to the edible plants station and select a bundle of poisonous berries. I find another dummy and get in much closer than the other one, taking a deep breath as I toss the pouch into the air and pierce the bag as I send an arrow flying, pinning the toxic berries to the dummy's chest.

9,386 posts

smilies • 5 December 2011 at 10:47 PM

# Hash # District 10 #
All I'm going to say about my own performance for the gamekeepers is that they loved me.
For not having to divert their attention from their meal.
Wonder how many sponsors I'll get when they see my score.
Hope Sylvania knows what she's doing, 'cause I sure as he'll don't.

@ladybugheart Is this allowed? XD

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 6 December 2011 at 6:32 PM

@ladybugheart Yup! Except it's really easy to hit yourself in the face with one xD

Deleted • 7 December 2011 at 3:50 PM

I flip my body on the wall making my way back behind the game makers. I go to the middle one, pinch their neck, and then instantly zip my hand back to the wall. They turn around a scared look on their face. Then I move on to the next one. I blow a small breath of air on the back of her neck and instantly coil back, the hairs on the back of her neck stand on edge as a gutrenching scream escapes from her. She turns, but is not able to find me, like the last. Finally onto the last one whom I have a small idea of what I'll do. I step forward, as the game makers try to find me, I reach my arm out and rip two small peices of hair off the back of the game makers head and drop them, recoil back and start the end of my idea. Earlyier I had attached a rope to the ceiling and one to my leg. I cling to the wall and attach the two ropes, I climb and hold onto the ceiling. Slowly I drop down, infront of the game makers faces "BOO!" I scream in their faces. The game makers scream also and one of them punches me in the face. And with that I cut the rope off my leg and go to my room and shower getting off the paint.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
she's better then Peeta at camoflouge.

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 7 December 2011 at 9:46 PM

.Jade. District 4
(It's a lil' late. SORRY! Was terribly busy. 😱)

As I exited my private session, I ran my fingers through my pale blonde hair. I knew what I was doing. I had it all under control. Heck, I even saw one man look up from his turkey leg. Emmett's plan was genius. Centering what I simply needed in the arena to perform a great show. I gave them my preferences in an expressive way, they can pick, if they pick all, I would be more deadly then ever.

Still, they COULD be one defect. Or it could be an advantage. I'll weigh it as an advantage over a defect.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 8 December 2011 at 6:45 PM

Scores will be announced soon. ;] If you do not PM me your score, I will choose a score randomly for you.

@bluegirl80
"Rules:
No god-modding or power-playing."

I don't find your character's training session very reasonable.

Deleted • 8 December 2011 at 6:51 PM

@bluegirl80 You allowed to do that? 8O

Lauri hopped into the training session. She picked up the swords and started to weigh them with her hands. She picked about a twenty pound sword and starting doing flips, splits, karate moves with her it. Lauri picked up a ten and thirty pound sword and started jugging. The game makers had a serious look on their faces, so she decided to stop. She swiftly hopped into the closest pine tree, and climbed up about thirty feet then cut the branches blocking the game makers view. She cut off branches swiftly then threw them all in the air. In a flash they were all pieces of dust, floating away. The capital people are stunned, and they trough up their food. Just before she leaves she throw my sword backwards and it lands right through the dummies head. The dummy splits in two. She leaps down the tree with a flip, then exit.

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 8 December 2011 at 6:54 PM

@linpug Try to stick with one point of view. Could you edit your post? ^^

Deleted • 8 December 2011 at 6:56 PM

@ladybugheart OK, and I sent you my scores 😊

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 8 December 2011 at 6:58 PM

@live
o_o

I dunno if you're joking or not, but you've received a warning.

Edit: While I see you've changed your post, I do not appreciate what you did.

Deleted • 8 December 2011 at 7:15 PM

@ladybugheart I can't wait for the scores to be announced!!! 😃

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 8 December 2011 at 7:17 PM

@live

If something is wrong, take it to PM.

I would like you to stop it. If this continues, you'll receive another warning.

Thanks! (;

Deleted • 8 December 2011 at 7:17 PM

@ladybugheart Is there something I did wrong?

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 8 December 2011 at 7:19 PM

@ladybugheart

Can we start preparing for our Interview?

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 8 December 2011 at 7:25 PM

@pegasasu Just a minute. xD I'll post the scores soon.

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 8 December 2011 at 7:26 PM

@ladybugheart

YAY 8D

2,377 posts

ladybugheart • 8 December 2011 at 7:55 PM

TRAINING SCORES ARE ANNOUNCED! ;D
If you didn't do your training session or didn't PM me your score, I used a number generator. 😉
If a district is missing, it means there's no character. ;]

District 2: 9
District 3: 5
District 4: 8
District 5: 9
District 6: 4
District 8: 5
District 9: 7
District 10: 1
District 11: 6
District 12: 7

Interviews will be from the 15th to the 31st. You can start prepping now. ^^

Female
533 posts

dewpaw • 8 December 2011 at 11:00 PM

@ladybugheart can I switch to 7 please?
Venta walked into the training room, she was last. Most of the gamemakers were half asleep. No matter, she wandered around the room looking at the weapons. Brushing a dark strand of hair out of her face she grabbed the handle of a long battle axe. She turned quickly and threw it at one of the wrestling dummies, burying the tim in it's forehead.
Now she had their attention. She smiled, and picked up a jet black scythe. Venta sliced the head off of the dummy, and waited for their response.

9,386 posts

smilies • 8 December 2011 at 11:49 PM

@ladybugheart Yay, I fail XD
Let me guess, they figured his perfect stillness would allow him to hide undetected easily? XD

# Hash # District 10 #
Hash slouched on the sofa, his head resting on his hands, watching as the scores were revealed. The girl from district 2 got a 9... He'd have to watch out for her.
The same for the district 4 girl: he remembered that like him she didn't take part in training, keeping her talents secret. Career, he sighed mentally.
The tiny girl from district 5 suprised him. A 9? Well, he supposed that was good, meaning he could feel the slightest bit less guilty if it fell to him to kill her.
On district 6 he frowned. That was the worst score so far. Perhaps she went low to avoid being targeted at the beginning.
He saw the girl he had talked to during training, Valarie got a 7. Not bad.
When it came to his, he hid a smile, imagining their faces back at his home district, and then the other tributes'.
Sylvania glanced at it, then glided out of the room.
He had such a supportive mentor.

Deleted • 9 December 2011 at 7:34 PM

@smilies bwahahah >😸

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 December 2011 at 7:47 PM

@live Huh? 😊

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 9 December 2011 at 8:08 PM

@smilies "Such a supportive mentor" xD

Valarie - District 9

A seven? That was perfect. Around where she was aiming for. She didn't want to get a nine, she would be aimed by the other Tributes. She had actually been hoping for an eight to get a few sponsors possibly but not attract the attention of the other Tributes.

The nines were District 2 and District 5. District 2 was a Career, of course. District 5... Wasn't that the little girl? If I killed her, perhaps a bit of the guilt would fade. Of course, when it came to the Careers, it would be easier. It would be mindless. They were just objects, used to gain attention and protection from the Capital. Despicable.

Hash had gotten a... 1? That was strange. That wouldn't get him many sponsors, but it would undoubtedly put him at the bottom of the Kill List of the other Tributes.

9,386 posts

smilies • 9 December 2011 at 8:19 PM

@pegasasu Lol X)

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 9 December 2011 at 8:24 PM

@smilies Yup xDD ... I don't know how to prep for my interview D:

Deleted • 11 December 2011 at 3:37 PM

Lauri, district five
'A nine?' Lauri thought. 'That wasn't that bad. Too bad I got the highest score...have to watch for district 2.' lauri still felt bad about killing them, if she could of course... 'But how about that Hash dude?' she thought 'I really just can't kill him, can i? Hes too weak!

Female
5,680 posts

trish • 11 December 2011 at 4:32 PM

Jade-District 4

"8." Jade repeated. That was perfect.
Only idiots would reach higher. But then again, one person alone might not kill them, but a gang might.
"You know your the only Career this year right?" Emmett grumbled unhappily.
"Oh gosh. District 2 is being so dramatic this year." Jade rolled her eyes.
"Oh. I must get the highest score this year." Felicia, one of the woman in her prep team, mimicked that girl.
"Are you going to get any allies?" Kro glanced at Jade.
"Don't think so." Jade immediately answered, suddenly interested in one person's district.