Goodnight.

in Roleplaying

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 3:45 PM

''A land of hope. A land of dreams. That is all it seems. So close your eyes and rest your head. You never know what lies ahead...''

That eerie poem is all you reconise as you find yourself in a strange land. The sound of animals chirping in this dark forest makes you wary of your situation. The dark gloomy tree's tower over you and it seems as if the path goes on for miles. You feel something in your pocket. It is a note. As you unfold the draft of paper that creepy poem echoes in your head once again. ''Hello..I presume you are quite puzzled at you're surroundings and are also a bit uneasy at it. But you are in my own world now..trapped inside my dreams..others are here too trapped in this forest..find them..then make you're way through my forgotten memory trails..you never know what is going to happen but I control this place. You have no power..Have fun and remember things are never as they appear..-DreamMaster''

So you must make your way through the forest and figure out where the others are. You will face many dangers and creatures out there. Trust few as they could be illusions but try to figure out how to escape. All memories of your past have been wiped away but you know your goal...find the DreamMaster with the group he also trapped.

Forms in the next post
@ninjagirl
@swimforlife
@chapus2009
@jupiter_hollow
@hay7199
Something went wrong so here xD I renamed it btw.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 3:46 PM

What? o.o

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 3:49 PM

Form.
Name:
Personalty:
Weapon?(Optional) :
Crush:
Other:
Any History you remember?:

@hay7199 I did something wrong so by accident one of your posts got deleted and it looked like I double posted so I made a new one ;3
@jupiter_hollow
@ninjagirl
@swimforlife

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 3:57 PM

Ohhhhhh! O.O some times I feel like sutch a dumb blonde XD (I dyed my hair blonde)
~~~~~~~~~~~

Form.
Name: Samantha Flain
Looks:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/157/oiiiiipg1.jpg/
Personalty: She is really shy and doesnt hang out with others, rarely talks and cant stand people talking to her. Sh usually gets scared esaly and always feels vonerable. She usually wont fight unless her life is depending on it.
Weapon?(Optional) :http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/169/aaaaaaaaaje2.jpg/
(Usually doesnt use it. Its attached to her belt thats on her dress)
Crush: X
Other: X
Any History you remember?: None

@Spiritwolf3

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 4:05 PM

Name:Brendon O' Riley
Looks: Dark black curly hair and extremely pale skin. Large blue eyes and snake bites. He wears a black hoodie with the words ''My Chemical Romance'' written in blood like font. He wears faded jeans and has broken hand cuffs on his wrists.
Personalty: Normally a shy person Brendon is quite gothic looking but he will be one of the nicest people you can meet. He is often judged by his appearance but seems to be a bit mad in the head. He has his dark side which he can be brutal but he doesn't always get close to that.
Weapon?(Optional) : A silver dagger but he doesn't know he owns it.
Crush: Brendon has trouble expressing his feelings so it is kept a secret.
Any History you remember?: Only that his family wasn't happy with him for some reason.
@ninjagirl
@swimforlife
@chapus2009
@jupiter_hollow
@hay7199 Accepted ;3

Female
10,213 posts

Female
66 posts

runningwater • 13 July 2012 at 4:10 PM

U hi? 😊

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 4:15 PM

@Runningwater, Do you want to sign up for the RP?

Female
66 posts

runningwater • 13 July 2012 at 4:16 PM

o a RP! 😊 um shure, but i might not always be on 😉

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 4:19 PM

@Runningwater Okay, use the form and sign up! ^^; (Rember to use proper grammer and stuff, like O is oh and bin is been and stuff like that. If you dont know how to spell a word use google XD)

Female
9,797 posts

chapus • 13 July 2012 at 4:20 PM

@spiritwolf3 Ooohh! I like this! 😃 I will make a form later, I have some EC things to do 😋

Female
4,818 posts

ninjagirl • 13 July 2012 at 5:22 PM

@spiritwolf3 ohayo! XD is this a joint RP or something?
@hay7199

Form.
Name: Katia An Barde
Looks: petite, standing at 4"6. She has waist length black hair framing her soft features and a fringe that goes across her eyes, all shades of purple. Her pale hands clutch a book, the bloodstained title kept from view by slim fingers. The book is quite large, a 400, maybe 500, pager.
Personality: she is quiet and smart, preferring the company of animals to people. She can be quite immature and stubborn due to her rich upbringing but she is a good and loyal friend really. She is highly educated and LOVES books, highly infatuated with literature of all kinds, but mostly fiction.
Weapon?(Optional) : two small daggers she found on the ground and her blood stained book.
Crush: no one yet 0.0
Other: she has a dark side so random bloodlusts guaranteed.
Any History you remember?: a manor a hill, a jolly father and a cheekily smiling brother...

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 13 July 2012 at 6:28 PM

@spiritwolf3

Name: Subutai Kardigan
Looks: Subutai stands at an average 5'5 with snow-white pale skin and gorgeous blue eyes. Long black hair cascades to the middle of his hips, framing his robe-clad body. He wears a black robe with a red hood that always covers his face.
Personality: He is a cold hearted being and adores proving himself better and righter than others. With the power of lies, he talks himself out of any situation. His love for arguing, combined with the tendency to snap at others, makes for one selfish creature.
Weapon: A simple fallen branch tha he found on the ground.
Crush: soon... ;D
Others: Has an uncontrolable fear of heights.
History: none

Name: Batu (does not remeber his last name)
Looks: Batu is a tanned giant. Standing at the looming 6'9, he towers over most people. His eyes are a bright shade of brown and his hair is midnight black and short.
Personality: He is usually quiet and reserved, only speaks when spoken to. He is young, but seems to posses hundreds of years knowledge. He is wise and gentle, prtective and caring.
Weapon: None, he uses only his strenght.
Crush: soon.
Otner: x
History he remembers: He only remembers that e must protect Subutai with his life.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 13 July 2012 at 6:35 PM

@spiritwolf3 nvm, it fit! ;D

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 July 2012 at 6:36 PM

Name: Alana
Looks: Fiery red hair that is french braided. She wears a purple skirt and a tee. She has green eyes and wears a gold chain around her neck.
Personalty: She's a leader and can get out of a sticky situation.
Weapon?(Optional) : Bow and a couple arrows with poisonous tips.
Crush: Gross.
Other: None
Any History you remember?: All she can remember is a little girl crying and yelling a man to stop. The little girl looks a lot like her.

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 6:37 PM

Oh okay!
Shall we start soon?

@ninjagirl
@swimforlife
@jupiter_hollow
@chapus2009
@hay7199
@runningwater

Male
1,208 posts

22fireboy • 13 July 2012 at 6:40 PM

Name: Lucas Caster
Looks: shaggy black hair with blue streaks and blue eyes
Personalty: Sarcastic and witty
Weapon?(Optional) : metal staff and a dagger
Crush: Later
Any History you remember?: He ran away from home because his parents hated him.
@spiritwolf3

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 13 July 2012 at 6:40 PM

@spiritwolf3 yepyepyep!!!

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 6:52 PM

The sound of twigs snapping sounded as a young boy walked down the twisting path. He looked up to reveal bright blue eyes and the dark forest seemed to get more dense the deeper her explored it. A small rabbit with antlers hopped past and looked up hissing angrily at the boy and ran away.
"Okay then?" he mumbled and continued to walk.

@jupiter_hollow
@swimforlife
@chapus2009
@22fireboy
@seaangel
@hay7199
@ninjagirl

Female
5,902 posts

seaangel • 13 July 2012 at 6:59 PM

Alana heard snapping twigs and turned around. She pulled up her bow and positioned her arrow. "Who's there? Come out into the open." She yelled.

GTG.

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 13 July 2012 at 7:14 PM

@spiritwolf3
@seaangel aww,bye ☚ī¸
@22fireboy heyhey 😊

He didn't quite realise what had pulled him out of his peacefull slumber, but Subutai suddenly jolted awake, lying in the middle of a small, bright clearing. The moment when he took in his surroundings, a shriek filled the air. Scrambling up quickly, Subutai looked around frantically. In all truth, he did not remember ever falling asleep in a place like this. He attempted to run to the forest nearby, but found himself tripping on the long robe that he wore. As a small note ruffled in his pocket, he took it out and read it.

After untangling himself from the uncomfortable cloth, he wandered among the closely grown trees, armed with a heavy branch that he could barely lift. The hood of the robe was placed firmly above his head, shading his face from view.
-------
The first thing that Batu saw was a rocky surface hanging not far above him. Contrary to Subutai, the boy remained completely calm while finding out about his uncanny surroundings - a cave, and the note. He went out to a deep forest and the faint rumble of water. His brown calculating eyes scanned the area and he began his journey through the steep terran.

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 7:25 PM

Brendon cocked his head and glanced around. That poem once again played in his head "Why wont it go away?!" he screamed falling to his knees and clutching his head. Brendon sighed before he collapsed on the ground.

@jupiter_hollow

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 13 July 2012 at 7:32 PM

@spiritwolf3

Batuhad not even walked a meter when a sudden scream filled the noon silence. He turned to glance at that direction and after a moment of wondering, heade that way. In a normal situation, Batu would have chosen the logical reason to not go there, but curiousty tempted him to go ad see. What he found, was far from unexpected. A young boy lay unmoving on the ground. Without saying a word, Batu simply approached him.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 7:34 PM

Samantha spun her body around at a shout. Her body tenced as she listened to the poem play in her head, she closed her eyes and it disappered. She pulled her body down from the tree branch witch had snaged her dress, her dress tore a little down her side.

She looked into the darkness of the forest and the poem echoed through it. It was coming from someone else. She yanked her small dagger from her belt and walked toword the sound, she seen a guy, without thinking weither this was some kind of trap she ran and fell onto her nee's beside him and began shaking him. "Wake up!" She said softly. "Please wake up" her voice sounded wisper like.

@Spiritwolf3
@Jupiter_Hollow
Im back! XD

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 7:38 PM

Brendon growled rolling over and not getting up. Eventually he lifted his head at the two people. His bright blue eyes sparkled despite the lack of sunlight. His pale skin was badly bruised and he had cuts up along his neck. He seemed to be breathing heavily and quickly.

@jupiter_hollow
@hay7199

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 7:43 PM

Samantha, again without thinking yanked off the torn part of her dress (the part that got riped on the tree) and softly rubed it on his neck, it quickly got bloody.

@Spiritwolf3

Female
3,014 posts

spiritwolf3 • 13 July 2012 at 7:51 PM

Brendon glance over and shifted uneasily when the girl placed the cloth on his cuts. He blinked and tilted his head. He said nothing just watched in confusion.

@ninjagirl
@jupiter_hollow
@hay7199

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 7:54 PM

"Are you okay?" Samantha asked. She took the (What was sapost to be silk but now velvet) and threw it on the ground. She took her knife out and clean cuted another peice off.

@Spiritwolf3

Female
10,379 posts

jupiter_hollow • 13 July 2012 at 7:57 PM

@spiritwolf3
@hay7199

Before he had made any attempt or action to help the boy, a young girl darted across the clearing and rushed to help him. By the looks of things, she was very young and probably incompetent of any medical help. His guess proved to be right when the girl only attempted to wake the boy by sharply shaking him. With tnat, the wound on his neck bled even more profusely. The girls next acion truly surprised Batu. She had began rubbing the dirtied cloth on the boys already bloodied neck. He rushed to stop her, clamping his hand around her wrist.
"Stop. You are making the situation ten times worse. " his reasoning voice boomed in the silence.

Female
10,213 posts

hay7199 • 13 July 2012 at 8:00 PM

@Jupiter_Hollow It was a silk dress.... Not thorns O.0