The Land of the Lost Stars

in Roleplaying

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 10:43 AM

The world has got a new deadline, and it ended a week ago. What was that deadline for? Seek out the magical forces of the universe, bring them to the approaching army, or be killed. We failed. Because you remain, and you have powers of your very own, you just need a little help finding it. You know, before the world ends. The "Magic Catcher" is after you. Should you be afraid? That depends. Are you afraid of magic? She's a girl who has had magic for 8 years, and she is going to show you how to use your powers. Join her, or turn yourself over to the army and possibly be dead in an hour. Your choice.

Name: Alleia
Nickname: luvduv
Appearance: Long Brown hair down to waist, tied in braid, hazel eyes, clothes you would assume a ninja would wear.
Talents (Magical powers, choose one for now): Power to control elements.
Side (good or evil): Good
Pets (the Egg cave pets that will join you): Faren.
More Info: Magic Catcher. An elusive girl with big plans, to help all those magical kids like her.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 10:47 AM

Name: Rue
Nickname: Bones 😊
Appearance: Short blue hair, born with red eyes. Really. Wears only black, lip and nose ring.
Talents: She can speak to the dead.
Side : Good
Pets: Doovoo.
More Info: Her powers creep other out. She can tell people what the dead long for. The dead tell her the future. She knows when and how the world will end.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 10:49 AM

@luvduv may I join 😊?

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 10:50 AM

RUE ❤️ I LOVE IT! (LOL it's just, that is my real life name.)
Nickname is your site nickname, as in @bluegirl80.
But you can join. Two more members and we start the RP.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 10:50 AM

@luvduv I like to be called Bones, so can she be bones? Awesome! I love the name Rue!!

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 10:50 AM

@carnatate, yes you can join. One more member (and we start, players are still allowed to join)! Just fill out the form. 😊
@bluegirl80, yeah, her name is still Rue, but we can call her Bones.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 10:56 AM

Name: Akira
Nickname: (no nickname)
Appearance: Orange hair yellow fox-like eyes sky blue hoodie
Talents (Magical powers, choose one for now): can speak with animals
Pets (the Egg cave pets that will join you): Foo (i won't give up till I have one ^^)and secretly a Nym
More Info: He is shy around people because he lived with the foo his entire life and never had a human friend
@luvduv 😊

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 10:58 AM

@carnatate, @bluegirl80, would you like to start now? Ping me with your answers. If they are both yes, then I will start the RP.

Female
4,377 posts

carnatate • 7 August 2011 at 10:58 AM

@luvduv good with me 😊

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 10:59 AM

@luvduv I can get another one ova here! @heartbreaker1198 JOIN JOIN!!!! Lol its nice and sifi ish like you like!!

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 10:59 AM

Name: Scotty
Nickname: (no nickname)
Appearance: Black short hair.
Talents (Magical powers, choose one for now): can speak with Cats/Big Cats.
Pets (the Egg cave pets that will join you): Ashheart. (Alkub) and Roseclaw (Rosse)
More Info: She has a brittish Accent.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:01 AM

Brilliant! Three players!
@redstar-fireclan, @bluegirl80, @carnatate

Alleia watched all three, and she knew they were magic, even if they didn't know yet. She pressed a button on her watch, and a note fell from the sky.
"Go to 1258 Carnabee Rd East... If you want to stop the world from... um... ending."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:03 AM

"Akria! Read this!" Scotty said.
@carnatate

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:06 AM

Alleia watched from overhead, Akira, good. She noted Akira was shy. She noted Scotty was not. She realized that she wasn't sure if the others knew Rue. She looked Rue up on her watch, there was one word: scary. She grinned, scary would be useful. She dropped another note that would land one foot in front of Rue.
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:08 AM

@luvduv

Scotty picked up her alkub, Ashheart. She petted him. He started to purr, loudly (look at Archives)

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:09 AM

I can hear the dead tell me where to go. "Okay." I nod. I walk down to the building. "Hello? The people in the ground told me to come here. OR am I jst dilusional?" I say. Words form in my mouth. "The sun will distroy our world and the moon." I say. A door opens and I walk inside. "Hey hello?" I ask.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:10 AM

Name: Lulu
Nickname: Ice
Appearance: Very tall, blone hair, slightly pudgy[but muscular] Brown eyes.
Magic Power: Animagus[can turn into a wolf]
Side: Good
Pets: Icicles_Wish Aelita [florn] Faded_Echoes[flaren]
More info:
Is very defiant, doesn't like to be bossed around. Is very bold, and won't hesitate to join in with the fight. She also has a kanck for listening in on others....

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:11 AM

@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate
@bluegirl80

Good grief. Won't Scotty come already? We're running out of time. Alleia impatiently tapped her watch and ended up accidently sending an electric jolt through Scotty, Rue and Akira's backs.
She smiled, it might have hurt, but it might also get them to hurry up.

That's when Alleia spotted the new one and grinned happily. She had shocked her too. But this one was tough, and was more like Alleia when it came to fights. Admitted Alleia looked as dainty as a barbie doll, but saying that to someone who can shoot two thousand volts of electricity from their WATCH would probably be a bad idea. Besides, she was incredibly strong, working with earth meant lifting 1 tonne rocks with her bare hands.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:12 AM

I feel a small jolt in my back. The dead tell me to yell at Alleia. "WHY THE HECK DID YOU DO THAT ALLEIA!" I scream. "Yeah I know who you are." I smile.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:16 AM

@heartbreaker1198
It seems as though Alleia was right beside Bones, whispering in her ear. She was actually up in a tree above her, but Bones didn't know that.
"Maybe the dead can tell you to SHUT UP before you blow our covers?" She screeched in Bone's ears.
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@bluegirl80

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:16 AM

"Ow.." Scotty saids.
"Hey, I know who did that." Ashheart said.
"Alleia." Roseclaw saids.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:17 AM

"Fine." I say "Look up into the tree" I hear someone in the ground say. I look up. I jump from branch to branch untill I'm up with her. "What do you want?" I ask. "I gotta scedual."

Female
6,239 posts

redstar-fireclan • 7 August 2011 at 11:20 AM

"Come on, let's go." Scotty said, then puts Ashheart down and walks to 1258 Carnabee Rd East.

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:24 AM

@luvduv

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:26 AM

"I want you to come with me to an abandoned warehouse. Or be hunted down and die. Your choice. Follow me." This was where she loved being dainty, she could leap and land flawlessly and run very quickly. She hopped down and raced through bushes or trees. She saw Bones, still sitting in the tree staring at her "Try to keep up!" She yelled over her shoulder and kept running.
@bluegirl80
@redstar-fireclan
@carnatate
@heartbreaker1198

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:27 AM

"Okay. Dont let me pass you." I smile. Part of me talking to the dead is they give me energy. I jump down and in seconds I'm in front of her. "I said dont let me pass you." I say running ahead even farther and stopping.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:32 AM

Alleia would not let her speed go "Sorry, but if you're using your powers I'm using mine!" Bones saw her disappear in front of her in a dart, her feet weren't even on the ground (air power) and there was a trail of fire where she had been standing.
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:33 AM

I keep running and running. I catch up. "I can take all the energy of every dead person in the world." I snicker.

Non-binary
604 posts

luvduv • 7 August 2011 at 11:36 AM

"You can run, but you can only keep up. We're evenly matched, you can take dead people's energy, I can take all the air, fire, water and earth power on the planet."
@bluegirl80
@carnatate
@redstar-fireclan
@heartbreaker1198
She looked at Bones. "You know your powers, do you honestly know what they really do? I can teach you."

Deleted • 7 August 2011 at 11:39 AM

"I only partly know. They tell me what to do, how to do things, they teach me." I say. I can bring the dead back. Deliver messages from the dead to their loved ones. I can solve murders." I say my blue hair flying, as I am still running.