BOAFCHAT

in General

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 5:51 AM

@duchess
Ahah i remember the good times at school when I was always worried for interrogations and tests. xD Just do your best and all will be fine. ๐Ÿ˜Š Also, it's nice you can use some free time on here ... this place is really good also to relive some stress. ^^

Of course he is. ๐Ÿ˜ธ I have five cats, and they all care about us, for real. Animals are amazing ... surely smarter than humans, I must say. โค๏ธ

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 18 February 2014 at 5:56 AM

@wererage Haha thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š I'm just trying to stay on top of my reading xD It's so relaxing to get on egg cave, I find feeding creatures especially meditative.

That's so true, animals are amazingly intelligent. I'm just sad that we can't speak the same language as them to find out what they think ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 6:00 AM

@duchess
I agree, and feeding creatures can be really fun, too! I always put on music while feeding, and I enjoy it very much. xD

I'm sad about that, too. โ˜น๏ธ But thinking about that ... it's like they have something ... a spirit inside we don't have or we lost so much time ago. I mean, they can understand ALL creatures, all other animals, even of different races, while we humans barely understand ourselves and our similars. owo

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 18 February 2014 at 6:05 AM

@wererage

That's true - I think that they must have a greater, more finely honed sense of empathy, enabling them to understand and relate to all creatures, whereas we don't โ˜น๏ธ

Perhaps it's because they are not as inward looking?
Hmm this is very philosophical ^^

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 6:12 AM

@duchess
Mmmh it could be. Also, they don't know what "good" or "bad" are, they don't know what is right and what is wrong. They follow istinct, and the harmony of the nature. Instead, we're creatures extremely subjective ... so something right for me can be wrong for you and vice versa. Result? We can't all agree over something, nor we can fully understand each others the way animals do following nature's harmony.
Plus, we have the great power of the free will. We have the ability of choose what seems good to and for us, and we're not pure and perfect, so we can get wrong and err. xD

And lol, yeah ... but I love philosophy. xD

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 18 February 2014 at 6:21 AM

@wererage Haha I love philosophy too ๐Ÿ˜Š But it's been ages since I've had a deep discussion with anyone ^^

We have created so many different social structures and rules that it's hard to determine what one should do/what the right thing is to do. And of course it varies as one goes to different places. Of course it's these ideas that allow us to debate what is right and wrong and give us the freedom to choose. I think these complications mean we have moved away from our instincts and are unable to be in harmony with ourselves or nature.

Haha, sometimes I wish we could live as simply and peacefully as an animal ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 6:26 AM

@duchess
Me too ... it have been a while ... I think a year. x3

I wished to be an animal so many time. Not only to live a better life, but also because somethimes I feel embarassed or tired to be human. I mean ... there are so many bad human, too, and all we do is to ruin the world we live. I have like the feeling there are more bad people than good one.
Then I talk and met the good ones, and in these situations I feel I'm somewhat glad to have the mind of a human, so I can comphrend that the world isn't only evil acts and injustice.
Self-consciousness is an ax blade ... it tears you from the harmony status, but gives you the opportunity of understand a lot of things, to see them in a different way. So ... I'm happy to be human for now but ... heh, in my next life I want to be a wolf! xD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 7:00 AM

@wererage If we are talking about next lives may I join the conversation? I might start talking about Buddhism so..... xP Sorry if I confuse you, cause when I tell my friends they don't get it.

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 7:04 AM

@spiritkoi
Ahah sure I don't mind. ๐Ÿ˜Š
And lol, you CAN try to confuse me, but it's impossible. รนwรน
Yeah, Buddhism trust about metempsychosis too, right? And karma. ๐Ÿ˜Š It was trusted also by some ancient greek religions and philosophical speculations ...

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 7:23 AM

@wererage Oh, it's impossible to confuse you? Okay...... Well, my dad says that depending on what you did your last life you will be reincarnated in whatever fits best to your actions. He once told me a story about a man who acted his whole life as a dog (like eating out of a bowl on the ground, crawling on all fours, chasing people, biting, etc) and he became a dog in his next life. When in the form of an animal, you have a harder life. When human, you are lucky to have all that stuff. (Ya, stuff, I don't know how else to translate it) From this I have produced a theory on why the human population is growing and animals going extinct. The animals are becoming humans so it's good for them, for they are closer to being freed from the Wheel. It's hard to translate exactly what my dad told me because some words just don't liketo be translated. xP

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 7:34 AM

@spiritkoi
I know what you mean. It's like a circle, depending of how you act, you get a better life or a harder life, but you however get a life depending of your nature as well. So the purpose of that should be to live and act looking forward your next existence too ...
Ahaha still, I can't think of an animal becoming a human. If I would be a wolf turning into a human, I would be really sad. Animals' life is hard because they don't have humans' comfort but they however live a better life.

In some greek culture, there was the metempsychosis. When a human dies, his or her body become dust, but the soul detaches from the body, and flies in a world called "supercelestial" (iperuranio). In that status, the free soul know all it learned in the previous body it was. Then, after a long travel, the soul descends in the human world and enter in a newborn body. In this exact moment, the soul forgets all it learned in the previous life, and a new human being is born. The baby will grow into a human, and will have maybe different thoughts, but sooner or later, he will remind a little something that it was in the memory of the soul's previous body (dunno If I explained this right), and this will affect however his or her life, his of her nature.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 7:42 AM

@wererage My dad saysif you were, say, an artist in your last life, you will probably be good at art in your next. Oh, and how would the wolf know he was a wolf when he is a human? And it isn't best to keep being reincarnated cause you got to go through all the hardships of life over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over, etc.... When a human you can figure out what you need to doto get out of that cycle. As an animal you can't really. (Unless the animal always listens to prayers, then the animal might get out)

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 10:30 AM

@spiritkoi
... so I probably was crazy and asocial also in my previous life. ๐Ÿ˜Š And yeah, I know ... I was just joking, 'cause I personally think an animal's life is better than an human one. x3
You get a point, cause the human can understand in a different, maybe better way than animals. Still, humans are imperfect and able to fail and commit bad things, while basically, animals can't as a pure creatures. So ... well, I would hope to turn 2458941349 time into animals. ^^

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 10:35 AM

@wererage Okay dokey! ^^ Turning to Eggcave. What do you think of the Ami and Furrep?

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 10:36 AM

@spiritkoi
Ahah it was a nice chat. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Mmmh I just love 1st stage furrep, they're so cute, they just look like puppies, curious and caring. โค๏ธ I like very much the ami as well, mostly because it's really original ... reminds me of the Alice in Wonderland world. x3 What about you, do you like 'em?

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 10:46 AM

@wererage I like the 1st stage Furrep too, it looks like it's jumping at you to give you a playful lick. It also has fangs in the first that don't appear in later stages. The Ami is original, and isn't TOO pink. I personally don't like things completely one shade of pink.

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 10:48 AM

@spiritkoi
Ahaha I have to agree! I see we have same tastes, as well. ๐Ÿ˜ธ
What about the CSP? Did you liked the leffer and the purita?

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 10:59 AM

@wererage I like the idea of the Leffer but it seems a bit dull in color. But I like it's expression in it's last stage. I'm also still wondering what kind of creature it is. xP The Purita seems too pink and purple. But I like the first stage a little.

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:03 AM

@spiritkoi
Heh I know what you mean ... I didn't liked the 1st stage leffer, for some strange reason it seems similar to thw 1st stage irel to me. I like the last stage, though. ๐Ÿ˜Š
The purita looks like a canic in pink, but it's cute in firt stage, yeah. At least is not totally pink, huh? xD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:12 AM

@wererage Ya. I think of the Purita as .... what are those small dogs called? I'm too lazy to look up the spelling. xD What about the cave monthlies? I remember when people though those were the CSPs and the CSPs were the monthlies.

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:14 AM

@spiritkoi
Lol I think I get it, but I don't know the english name of that dog race. xD I loved both cave monthlies ... first stage wahla is just too much adorable, I like its colours as well, and the torgec ... well, it's amazing. No pink, and heart shaped flame. A perfect alternative february creature, in my opinion. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:25 AM

@wererage I think it's called a chuahua or something, I don't know. I love the Torget, especially the heart shaped flame. ^^ No pink at all! The Wahla is so cute in first stage, and looks so furry and wet and squeezable. *squeezes you*

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:29 AM

@spiritkoi
Ha, you mean a chiwawa! I was thinking about the dog similar to chiwawa, but bigger ... maybe it's called pincher? I dunno. XD

Ahah hahah hah ... I suffer tickling, you crazy fish *squishes you*
By the way, yup, it's exactly the impressione that the 1st stage wahla gives. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:34 AM

@wererage I think that's what I meant.
Ahh, why do people like to squish fish?? xP * jumps into water*

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:39 AM

@spiritkoi
Ow me were, me can't swim. รง_รง
*makes grabby *hands* paws at you with puppy eyes* ;_;

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:43 AM

@wererage Sorry, I will not be moved by you puppy eyes 'cause above the water is distorted. xP Try and squish me now!

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:44 AM

@spiritkoi
Ooooooow. รง_รง
Bad, bad fish! You should like to be squished. Like me, who likes to be petted. ๐Ÿ˜ธ 'Cause I have long, soft werefurcoat. รนwรน

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:49 AM

@wererage Sorry, but squishing isn't the same as petting. Squishing=bad
Petting=good

I don't have a sort fur coat, I have water slime coating my scales. Do you dare to touch me!? xD

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:51 AM

@spiritkoi
Ehhh this is because I prefer to squish you. รนwรน

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:55 AM

@wererage ....... Wait until you pop me like yileen....