in General

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 11:56 AM

@spiritkoi
Oh ... okay? XD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 11:58 AM

@wererage XD

Do you know what travels would look good on an Ami?

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 12:03 PM

@spiritkoi
Regal tent? You can try see it on EggCavern's Creature viewer. 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 12:06 PM

@wererage Okay, I didn't know they updated it already!

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 12:09 PM

@spiritkoi
Eh, that's fine. What do you think about it? Did you find something good for an ami? mmmh ... I'm not so good at giving travel advices, you know. XD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 12:23 PM

@wererage Probably Pink Picnic from the Prize Shop. Now, if you need me, I am going to try and find Wahlas for trade at NOT crazy prices. Do you by any chance have some UFT?

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 12:25 PM

@spiritkoi
At the moment not, I'm sorry. I'm kinda storing and hoarding them for future purpose. xD But hope you'll find a lot of them (try the auctions, too!). ❀️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 12:30 PM

@wererage Okay! I'm trying to get 10 more fo give the zero_chaos because the Yeeps are going to attack! (Also so I can get a Furrep from her xP)

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 12:32 PM

@spiritkoi
Ahhh I see! 😊 I suggest the auctions, then ... I saw fair EC prices on there. I need to store just a certain amount, If I find some extra ones, I'll let you know, too! ❀️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 12:53 PM

@wererage Thanks! ^^ ❀️

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 3:24 PM

@spiritkoi
You're welcome, wroof. ❀️

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 18 February 2014 at 7:11 PM

You are so caring and much obliged @poof.

True, but I will let you know. I really miss the πŸ’΅ gifting as it worked so well with the disbursing of monthly gifting in addition to πŸͺ™ and creatures.

I usually only ask if it is needed as it is so beneficial to take my time and budget for each month with like 2 months ahead in the figuring.

This way we don't run out of anything, if the funding is low then I will inform the club moderators as needed.

The club account has flourished and because of members like you that share their extras and site currency it helps a lot. It is not easy for me at times in the RL to ask for help as most come to me for assistance all the time. I've learned to be resourceful. 😊

Online, I do cherish all my friends and appreciate all the help given to me. Every gift is a treasure and I keep them. It is more than the thought but the act that touches me. I find most of my friends are very generous like me and maybe one day we will conquer the world that can be so selfish and self-centered. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Thank you for being there not just for me but others here at Egg Cave. We are joyful to count you as a friend, club member and moderator. ❀️ πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 18 February 2014 at 7:16 PM

@byfelisa I just read "conquer the world" and I almost spit water out of my mouth. xD xD Bring the bird army!

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 2 March 2014 at 9:31 AM

Wow this hasn't been posted since February!

~
I'd like to ask how is everyone enjoying the month of March! I love the Cave creatures myself better than the CSPs this time.

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 2 March 2014 at 9:33 AM

@chowchow2012 Me too. But now we have a new bird. THE DUCKBEAK that looks nothing like a duck....

Deleted • 3 March 2014 at 7:12 AM

Hey to all! ❀️ Weeeeeeeelcome to March! 8D
So, do you like the new CSP and cave monthlies? I personally think this month ALL the creatures are truly amazing. First stage duckbeak is really cute, and the parloc is ... well, original and I like the mix between green, orange and white. 😊 The cave ones are really cute as well.

How are you all? Are you ready for march fun?
I cannot wait to see this year's S. Patrick's LEs ... πŸ˜‹

@kodakthewolf
I saw your post in the BOAF anthem thread. Sure I'll help you out! I'm not an immortalizer (sorry!) but I can at least add you to my list and feed your creatures daily, so they won't die while you're gone. ❀️

@EveryoneElse
If you can, check this list. There are listed some dying coves. Any feed to them would be really nice and always appreciated! Share the love and help them out, If you have some free time! ❀️

4 posts

firegirls_monthlies • 11 March 2014 at 9:13 AM

-------_
---__/--\__
-_/---l---l--\_
/-l----l---l--l--\
l--l---l---l---l--l
\--l__l__l__l--l
-\-/ ___/ \--\
--\l (____/ l\--\
---\_______/ \--\
-----|----|------(---o)
-----|----/-----~V
----/l\--/l\

I made a bird ascii πŸ˜ƒ It's out of season, but oh well, a bird is a bird XD

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 6 July 2014 at 3:08 PM

Good Day Friends!! ❀️

How are all of you today? It is a mixed sunny day here in Massachusetts.

What are your plans in your neck of the woods? Did you all enjoy a happy weekend? For some of you did you have a great 4th of July?

Here is a few things for discussion and enjoyment to tackle on at your leisure:

Greeting Card of the Day!

http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/07306114611232225246

Amazing Birds Video to View:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDBtDh9Y2as&channel=rhagedorn

This video is an hour long almost so good if you have time and was looking for something to do:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3qUvdy1Dh8&channel=UCCIBBZX-3_f7XitZTIltTjQ

TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:

What bird or birds do you deem your favorite here at Egg Cave. If you could have one as a pet and care for it which one would it be (Doesn't have to be a favorite) and why?

Would you prefer us to have a motto or anthem contest each year?

What do you think about changing our club's mascot each year?

When you are bored do you play the club's games on the club website and participate in the activities via the newsletter or forum threads?

LETS GET THOSE FINGERS TYPING AND THINKING CAPS ON!! 😸

I'd like to see you all sharing your ideas and voicing how you feel on things. πŸ˜ƒ

My favorite birds I think most already know but will state it is the Adarna, Blu, Elge, Floicol, Harpis, Honk and Mo.

If I had a pet bird from EC in RL to care for it would be the Abrillion because it is so brightly colored and beautiful. It would be like waking up to sunshine each day. I could take extra care in grooming it. I can see it being spoiled quickly as I would sing and play with it everyday happily. πŸ˜‰

@firegirls_monthlies, thank you so much for sharing the bird art with us, it is terrific!! ❀️
We will proudly display it if you give us permission and what is your main account name please? Here no bird is out of season. Anytime is a great time for all birds. 😊 Hehehe

Enjoy your day Everyone and thank you all for being such wonderful bird lovers and club members. Eagle like Hugs! 😊 πŸ˜ƒ ❀️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 6 July 2014 at 7:27 PM

@byfelisa We're having a fine day here in Connecticut. ^^ I had fun with my family this weekend, what about you?

I think my favorite birds on Eggcave are the Adarna, Harpis, Honk, Khione, Kujak, and Mo. ❀️

If I could have a pet bird from Eggcave I would love to have a Peeturk. xD It would be so fun! And we could mess around with my friends and the servers of Eggcave. πŸ˜‹

A motto/anthem contest would be great, but I really like the one we already have. ^^ Same with the club mascot.

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 9 July 2014 at 1:21 AM

@byfelisa

yes i had a good 4 july but a better 2 july it was my bday and for the first time in years i loved it❀️ because all my new friends on egg cave πŸ˜ƒ

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 9 July 2014 at 5:52 PM

Hi New England neighbor! I'm glad you all are having a great day there @spiritkoi. Weeeee! That is the best and really happy to hear you had an blast this past weekend. 😊
Mine was lovely and wish I could have stayed longer in the moment. You have to love the times that are spent with family.

Ah, I forgot about the Khione and Kujak so have to say they are too. ❀️ I see we share the same birds as favorites.

Oh, the Peeturk is cute and think that would be fun. Can you imagine running amok? Thanks so much for sharing with us and wishing you a great Wednesday. ❀️

Thank you, I appreciate you giving us your feelings on the motto and anthem contest. Rightly so, I know others will agree.

How terrific @darexxis! Happy be-lated birthday with hugs!! ❀️
I'm happy to hear you had an exciting time and it was one of your most memorable in years. The people here on EC are incredible and hope you continue to treasure your friends here. 😸

Anyone else joining in the topic of discussion? There is a reason for it as it will bring about some surprises. Let us hear your voice and what is new with you lately? πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 14 July 2014 at 2:10 AM

@byfelisa It's cold, but sunny where I am πŸ˜ƒ We're having a surprisingly lovely weather for the middle of winter!

How is everything with you? 😊

My favourite birds on Egg Cave are the Valgrun, Corlinn and Feep 😊 I think if I could have any bird as a pet, I would definitely want a pyraguin. They'd be so much fun, and warm and cuddly (which is perfect for this weather).

I'm undecided on the idea of a new anthem, I really like the ones we've got 😊 Also, if we do create a new anthem(s), will we still use the old ones? I think it might be a bit cumbersome if we do, but I would be a little sad to see them go ^^

I like the idea of changing/rotating the mascots - it's a great way to show the variety of birds we have on Egg Cave 😊

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 14 July 2014 at 9:57 PM

@byfelisa

It is hot and very humid here in NJ, what is termed Jersey shore.

My favorite bird is the Mo. it would be like waking up every day to a rainbow and then it could fly around in my house with me and maybe I could teach it to talk. Then we would have random, deep conversations.
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

I don't really care for the idea of a new anthem, I like the one we already have.
Not to sure about the rotating mascot idea either.

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 16 July 2014 at 4:08 PM

Ahh, I'm so sorry for being so inactive everyone!

I've been busy with school and such so I think I missed out on a lot!

I hope somebody still remembers me though ahaha. 😊

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 16 July 2014 at 5:49 PM

@chowchow2012

I still remember you 😊

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 16 July 2014 at 6:39 PM

Good Afternoon/Evening Friends!!

In case you are just peeking in on the forum thread after a long hiatus like me, the club is active and awaiting you to come back. πŸ˜ƒ

I'm directing you to POST #318 - Right here in this forum thread is a Topic for Discussion that is ongoing so please join in and give your opinion (Likes or Dislikes) or general view on keeping things the same.

NEW TOPIC FOR DISCUSSION

Using only a TRAVEL from Egg Cave's Travel Agency and your favorite bird, where would you like to vacation with your pet as the ultimate retreat? You can relate why if you like.

It is hard for me; so many are beautiful to vacation in.
I picked a travel I don't have which is gorgeous and peaceful to spend time away with my pet Aphrodites-Gem. The Egg Flower Fields is perfect and I can see her traveling flower to flower, flying backwards humming gleefully. Things get hectic for me, so just the thought of a place that is tranquil for us; is ideal.

Okay, you're turn! Hehehe

Hiya @duchess! 😊

Oh, that does sound great for it to be winter where you are. Our winters are so bone chilling cold at times and the Sun is always scarce. I'm glad you got to take pleasure in a lovely day there. πŸ˜ƒ

I hope today is another great day for you to bask in. I got two new books in the mail. Hooray! I was starting to wonder what to read next after this last chapter and now I just need to get some more hot cocoa.

Great birds! Oh, somehow I can see that. That would really be neat to see you and your Pyraguin sliding around and you tickling it in play. I know, my imagination gets the best of me sometimes. Ha, ha, ha!

Thanks for giving your opinion on the anthem and mascot. Neither of the anthems would be taken away. They would still be displayed for use anytime in addition to any new anthem that wins the contest. πŸ˜ƒ

Appreciate your take on the mascot and that was the reason behind posing the question to everyone. All birds aren't represented around EC enough so this would be great should most members want the feature implemented.

Hey there, New Jerseyite @lunacharm1037!
I thought it would be more pleasant where you are.
It is hot and humid here today. Just curious, do you go fishing or boating during the summer there?
I have only been to four places in NJ and loved each trip!!

Cool, the Mo just makes you feel nature come alive doesn't it? I suppose that is a brilliant way of looking at it and like that concept. If only you could have a deep conversation with your pet bird, I agree. I think my best friends would be jealous. LOL

Thank you, I appreciate your honesty and your input means a lot.

We will still have the anthems at our disposal to use in posting for the monthly raffle and DarkestShadow is enjoying his time vacationing but isn't going anywhere as he will always be one of our mascots who helped me start the club.

Any future mascots will be a way to feature a species here at EC and show how we unite all birds here.

If most members agree to a new mascot yearly then even the Mo and Elge will have a turn and with new mascots we get to do events featuring them as well. ❀️

@darexxis, what is your view on a new anthem and mascot selected each year and added to our already exisiting one?
We have a new topic also if you like to join in the disccusion. πŸ˜ƒ
How is your week going? Are you having fun around EC so far?

{{{Waving}}} Hello @chowchow2012!! Of course, we do and it is good to see you. I remember you and your sister going to school so it is quite alright. Education is vital in Life! I hope you are doing fine and though you are busy have had some enjoyment this year. Pop in when you can as there will be fun stuff to delight in. Miss you hugs! ❀️

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 16 July 2014 at 6:43 PM

@byfelisa

^^ cool

and i fiel much better now i was down yesterday :'(
but thanks to alot of friends i fiel much better

and abouth a new mascot:
a dabbit 1st stage ❀️ (a dream pet i hope to get 1day)

Non-binary
2,821 posts

lunacharm1037 • 22 July 2014 at 1:40 PM

Uninteresting quip, that actually my mother said :

Little birdie, flying high
dropped his message from the sky
Yech, said the farmer, wiping his eye
It's a good thing cows don't fly πŸ˜ƒ

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 18 August 2014 at 12:04 AM

Hey Guys I'm new to the club! 😊 Nice to meet everyone! Call me Sarah, Yogurt, or whatever xD

I just recently started liking birds. haha c:

Female
875 posts

darexxis • 19 August 2014 at 7:09 PM

welcome 😸

i hope you like it here ❀️