BOAFCHAT

in General

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 25 November 2013 at 7:32 PM

Hi Everyone 😊

@lululore So happy to see you back on! How have you been, other than school, of course. 😊 Hopefully you are staying warm wherever you are.

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 26 November 2013 at 6:02 AM

@lululore
Oh, it's great tea *o*
You can buy it only in Croatia, because Croatian company make it, but anyway, I. LOVE. IT.
Mine too, my mum always want me to stay, but my dad want to I go, because I have flu really often and he don't want to I miss school...

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 26 November 2013 at 8:43 PM

@puppymaks

Tea 8D, Tea is great! Personally I like Chia tea 😋 Though it does stain your teeth and also has caffeine which isn't really good for you...

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 27 November 2013 at 3:56 AM

@chowchow2012
OK, we need make new group - TLF (tea lovers forever xD)
Kidding 😋

Deleted • 28 November 2013 at 7:06 AM

Good morning to all of you, woof. ❤ī¸

Female
33 posts

rainha • 29 November 2013 at 8:42 AM

Happy Thanksgiving everyone(:

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 29 November 2013 at 8:55 AM

Did anyone go Black Friday shopping?

Deleted • 30 November 2013 at 5:46 AM

@spiritkoi
Ahah no, I don't think it exists in my place. XD

Good morning to all, woof. 😊

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 30 November 2013 at 9:51 AM

So, how's everybody?
I'm pretty fine, it's raining, I'm watching "The Pacifier" and playing games on computer. 😸

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 30 November 2013 at 9:55 AM

hello all, i am new here. I was feeding the creatures and a little window came up saying I won a duplicate creature. So I came on in... but

the sad thing is, I didnt get that dupicate creature. Maybe this is a glitch, where do I report it?

Onto other subjects, I am busy clicking over at Yarolds 😋
and very sneezy today

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 30 November 2013 at 10:31 AM

@fyrekytten
Welcome to Egg Cave.
It would be great if you still have like to that glitch. 😉

You can report it [url=eggcave.com/contact]here[/url] or here . 😊

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 30 November 2013 at 11:41 AM

@spiritkoi

I didn't go on a huge shopping spree, but went to a pet shop and got a hamster. He's a Chinese Dwarf, and I'm currently thinking of names. 😃

How about you?

@puppymaks

I'm doing great, how are you? I'm relaxing on this break off from school, but it's already halfway over, so back to doing work soon... Not looking forward to it, but it was nice while it lasted.

@wererage

Good morning to you, too! How was your Thanksgiving? 😊

Deleted • 30 November 2013 at 11:42 AM

@marie_lily
Oh ... good morning to you as well, Marie. 😊
... actually ... in my place we don't celebrate it ...
How was yours? ❤ī¸

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 30 November 2013 at 11:44 AM

@wererage

Oh. My family had a party inviting close friends over. We got a huge turkey, but I didn't even get to eat a bite before it got gobbled up. *.*

Deleted • 30 November 2013 at 11:45 AM

@marie_lily
It sounds ... delicious. *w*
Now I wans a roasted turkey too ... *drools everywhere*

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 30 November 2013 at 11:51 AM

@wererage

I imagine it was delicious. I got to eat the mashed potatoes and sweet potato pie, though. They were tasty, but there is SO much leftovers. 😃

Deleted • 30 November 2013 at 12:01 PM

@marie_lily
Well, you can always eat the leftovers the next days, right? We always do it in my house. 😋

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 30 November 2013 at 12:03 PM

@wererage

Yup. I think I'll be eating leftovers for the next few days. 😉

Deleted • 30 November 2013 at 12:04 PM

@marie_lily
That's good, it's not good to waste them, plus they will taste delicious also for 1-3 days after. 😋

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 November 2013 at 4:24 PM

@marie_lily I was dragged along against my will. XD

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 30 November 2013 at 4:26 PM

@spiritkoi

LOL. I'm sure you enjoyed it though... Well, I'm not really sure about that by your response, haha. But how did it go? What did you get? 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 30 November 2013 at 4:36 PM

@marie_lily
My mom and dad got cooking utensils and clothes. I just followed them around and drove the shopping cart. 😋

Female
42 posts

fyrekytten • 30 November 2013 at 10:06 PM

so what other then travels and food can we buy with the egg cash?

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 1 December 2013 at 6:33 AM

@marie_lily
Right now I'm really sad ☚ī¸
I didn't play the game because some older than me came to play, joined in our team and... I didn't play ☚ī¸
I feel so useless...

Female
116 posts

lululore • 1 December 2013 at 5:40 PM

Oh my goodness I'm SO FULL *Q* I had two thanksgivings and I don't think I'm eating for a week. bleh. Yet, in the middle of the two @spiritkoi I also went black Friday shopping, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be 😊 Kohl's was super packed, but Target wasn't bad at all (I went at 9: 30 a.m. so it kinda makes sense). Hopefully next year I have the courage to go to Best Buy exactly when it opens on Black Friday (or Black Thurday?)
did you do some Black Friday shopping?

@wererage
glad to be back! 😸 I do drink hot coffee in the wintertime, but it's more like cream with hot coffee mixed in XD I like my coffee with A LOT of cream in it, yet I don't put any sugar in it :T
When I'm sick, I usually just drink lots of water and soup =w= what's chamomile? must be amazing if it calms down stress 😊

@ljacks
thank you! Things have been a tad bit stressful, what with midterms and all, but at the moment I am very content 😊 it's very cold in the house, but I just wear some sweats and huddle by the fire ❤ī¸ how have you been? Did you have a good Thanksgiving? Hopefully Black Friday wasn't too scary for you as it was for me ^ _ ^"

@puppymaks
I must import it from Croatia then! I wanna try it too~
I hope you feel better now 😊 I recently had food poisoning and it was terrible =_=" the worst part was that I was in class when I felt really sick o/////o I felt so embarrassed >_< I definitely went home after that, but enough about me 😋 I'm sorry you didn't get to play the game ☚ī¸ you're not useless! you're very important to us, and you're so kind and outgoing, you can't be useless! You being useless, would be like a dog breathing fire, and that's impossible 😊 so cheer up! and let's make that Tea Lovers group together! 😃

@fyrekytten
you can also trade EC for creatures, but that's usually expensive. I see that you're new here! Welcome to EggCave! I hope you enjoy your stay with us 😊 how was your Thanksgiving? did you eat lots of turkey?

~~

(I don't know if I'm still allowed to do this, but I'm gonna anyways til someone says so ;D)

~*RIDDLES!*~
From what number can you take half and leave nothing?

Deleted • 1 December 2013 at 5:51 PM

@lululore
Ahah, well, with cream it must be good too. 😋 I put only one little spoon of sugar in my black coffee, I like it a little bitter. xD My sister put, like three or four spoons of sugar in it ... it's not coffee but sugar with coffee. xD
Btw chamomile is ... a flower ... they made it as a tisane and it usually used when you feel stressed or angry, because it calms you ...
You really never tried it before? owo It's pretty common, just try to search some images on google. ;-P

Female
116 posts

lululore • 1 December 2013 at 6:11 PM

@wererage
XD I think your sister and I would be good friends. Nah, when I feel sick or stressed I just sleep it away ^ _ ^"
I don't think I could handle black coffee; it's just too strong for me, but that's probably because I only drink strong coffee (I really like the taste of coffee, but I don't like the bitter part >x<)
I looked at chamomile and it looks like honey *0* if it tastes like honey that would be great XD
I only drink green tea, just because that's the only tea we have (we don't drink tea very often), but I wish that we would drink more kinds of tea. I think my family is more towards coffee than tea :T what about your family? Do you guys like tea or coffee more?

Deleted • 1 December 2013 at 6:49 PM

@lululore
Sleeping it's also a good thing ... better If done after drinking some hot milk with a spoon of honey in it. ❤ī¸
And lol, usually I don't like bitter things too (I however eat and drink anything edible), but I can't help with coffee, because you can only feel its aroma when it's a bit bitter. 😋
Btw yeah, it's similar to honey, but has a different taste. 😊 You put some sugar in it and it will taste so sweet and nice. ❤ī¸
Also, I don't drink tea very often too. ☚ī¸ Only in summer ... fresh lemon and peach tea ... I also tried the green natural one but I just love the lemon one. x3
We're italians! So all toward coffee. 😋 My mother drink like three cups per day, I drink the same, while my sister can reach also 5-6 cups since she works a lot, also when it's late.
My brother, instead, doesn't drink it at all, 'cause If he does it, then he won't sleep for all the night. He just can't handle it. :/

Female
291 posts

ljacks • 1 December 2013 at 8:54 PM

Hi Everyone 😊

@lululore I have been good, also had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Thank you! I'm not crazy enough to go Black Friday or Brown Thursday shopping. For one I am not nice enough for that, for two I am really far too lazy to stay away or wake up that early to go shopping. Though I do not work in retail I also work on the Friday after Thanksgiving. >.> Worst day ever...

To entirely but-into your conversation with @wererage, I don't like coffee unless in doesn't taste like coffee. Heh, what's the point really. I like some teas usually cold and not too herbal, favorite I have ever had is Chai tea. We had a cafe in high school that was run by the special education students, and they made the best Chai tea with milk and cinnamon. Never been able to recreate it. If you know so good ones let me know please. 😊

Riddle Try: One-half (.5)? 😊

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 1 December 2013 at 9:27 PM

Happy december everyone! How are we all enjoying the new monthlies! 😸