BOAFCHAT

in General

Deleted • 15 January 2014 at 3:28 AM

@chowchow2012
You're lucky you're able to see them. ❀️
In my place we only have pigeons, whose are cute, really ... but heh, they think our car is their litter, ahah. xD

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 15 January 2014 at 4:10 AM

@wererage

Thank you, it is so wonderful to see you too. ❀️
Take your time you can join in anything you like.
There is January's coming out as well so you can pick and choose at will in the activities/contests. 😊

Another classic, the cartoon version is very memorable and enjoy watching it every year.

Thanks for the movie suggestion! I will definitely check it out. Lately, I have just been watching the TV series seasons I have missed and trying to catch up on some current ones online as didn't see the premieres of them when they aired on TV last month/this month.

Have you ever read the "Dune" series? I am doing that also and finding it fascinating and so deep.

Deleted • 15 January 2014 at 4:13 AM

@byfelisa
Thank you very much, Felisa. ❀️

Haha you know? I was about to see a tv serie recently, called "Tomorrow People". It seems interesting, but I dunno ... after they cut off the serie I was following (the Event) I kinda never watched another one again. xD

Nope, I didn't read it but I will surely try to find a translated version of it to read ... If you suggest it, it must be really interesting! ^^

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 15 January 2014 at 4:22 AM

You are most welcome @wererage!

I saw the coming attraction of that tv series, but somehow had mixed feelings about it. It does seem intriguing yet seen enough of jumpers and heroes for a bit.

Yes, that was a great show. It always seems like once you find the tv show you really like/love it gets cancelled. I'm starting to get a complex. Ha, ha, ha!

Though, there were some shows that had a long run and made me happy like Dead Zone.

I have to watch missed episodes of Merlin now that I think about it. πŸ˜ƒ

Hopefully, you can find a translation as it is a deep series and your vocabulary will grow as well.
Awww, thanks. I like sharing worthwhile books. ❀️

Do you like SCI-FI much?

Edit:

The card is gorgeous and thank you for the Christmas present for the club!!!!!!
You are so talented and thoughtful. 😸 ❀️

Deleted • 15 January 2014 at 4:28 AM

@byfelisa
Ahha I thought it was interesting because some people seemed evil. You will find it strange but in films and games I kinda like the evil characters. xD

I never heard about Dead Zone, but I watched the first two or three seasons of Merlin. Ahah it was annoying that ArtΓΉ never discovered Merlin's secret powers. xD

Yeah! I found it, now I just need to search for the books on shops like ebay. Maybe I'll find them in my town as well, who knows. 😸

You mean the sci-fi ambientation? Yeah, I like it (ahah I'll never forget star wars). I also like steampunk and cyberpunk and often I releplayed in these scenarios. it was really fun! ❀️

By the way, talking about games (lol random) ... do you know Fly like a bird 3? It's a bird life and fly simulator, and it's really well made. Also, dunno If you know the game called "SPORE" ... it's amazing. ❀️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 January 2014 at 4:39 PM

@wererage I have pigeons living in the trees next door to my house and they circle around like airplanes when they see bird food. XD They fly together like troops. So far I haven't seen any poop. πŸ˜‹

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 15 January 2014 at 5:17 PM

@wererage

Haha, geese are actually kinda evil around my part.

They actually CAN attack you sometimes >.<

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 15 January 2014 at 5:19 PM

@chowchow2012 Around my parts geese mind their own business. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 16 January 2014 at 3:26 AM

@spiritkoi
Ahaha lucky you! xD
I also heard a strange thing, that the colour of the car influences If the pidgeon decides to use it as a litter or not. I heard the most "used" cars from them arethe white one, but the one of my family is black and ... dunno. xD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 16 January 2014 at 12:50 PM

@wererage My dad's car is silverish and they don't poop on it. Only the sparrows..... Weird...

Deleted • 16 January 2014 at 2:03 PM

@spiritkoi
Really weird. owo

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 17 January 2014 at 6:07 AM

@wererage
Strange things you two are talking about xD
Anyway, I have black car and they never poop on it xD

Deleted • 18 January 2014 at 4:06 AM

@puppymaks
Pffffft ahahaah true. xD
Black cars are the most avoided ones, strangely. owo

@eggs
By the way, replying on your post on BOAF anthem thread ... I have a 3ds!!! 8D Still I don't have Pokemon Y, 'cause i'm waiting the price to go down first. πŸ˜‹ But my mother is pretty fond of the 3ds (it's of her property after all!) and plays a lot the New Super Mario Bros 2 game. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 18 January 2014 at 6:02 AM

@wererage
this black one, Mercedes, I had one white Daewoo and they never poof on it either! 😱 xD

Deleted • 18 January 2014 at 6:05 AM

@puppymaks
... why all just use our car??? Rooooawwwwr! xD

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 18 January 2014 at 6:07 AM

@wererage
LoL_:') IDK xD

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 18 January 2014 at 6:51 AM

@wererage

*SUPAH HIGH-FIVE*

Really? O3o I have a pokemon Y, but I didn't open it yet! I also have Super Mario 3D land, Animal Crossing: New Leaf, and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity 😊 Me and my big sis were bouncing off the walls the day the new Pokemon generation was announced πŸ˜‹ (I wonder what they'll name the seventh generation?)

This was my Mom:
```___
``(O3O)`<(Huh? Wassit? 3D?! OOOOOOOOOOHHHH! 3D! OOOH! LOOKY! 3D!!!)
```|\`|\
```|__|
```|``|`

~This was her first time seeing it xD

Deleted • 18 January 2014 at 6:55 AM

@eggs
Ohhh you have the new Mystery Dungeon too! *w*
I played both Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky for DS ... strill trying to recruit all the legendaries for Explorers of Sky, ahah. xD
For now, for the 3DS we have just one game ... but Id love to get pokemon Y and Harvest Moon a new beginning someday. *w*

My mother was kinda used to the normal DSi ... he kinda crashed the touch screen of mine while playing mini-games with the stylus. xD Now she has this one, but she is paying attention this time. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,166 posts

eggs • 18 January 2014 at 7:04 AM

@wererage

Hehe, my mom's not the game-ish type x3 But I play with my sister! However, she's gone to university in Switzerland until March, so I'll be playing alone for a while πŸ˜‹

````````______
``````(O_____o)
`````````-----
````````|``____\
````````|\`|```|/
````````|`/`----)```bleep bloop blah doo
````````|`-----/````deep deep deep pow

~Playin' solo: Not too fun.

By the way, what's harvest moon? I never heard of it before! 😊

Deleted • 18 January 2014 at 7:29 AM

@eggs
My mother doesn't like games either ... strangely, she started to like them with the exit of the DS system. πŸ˜‹
My sister or brothers like to play games too, but while my sis doesn't have time, my pro prefers PC and playstation games. I like PC games too, like SPORE ... that game's amazing too. *w*

Btw Harvest Moon is a farm simulator game, but mixed with fantasy elements. πŸ˜‹ You can raise and harvest vegetables and fruits, take care of animals & collecting their products, go fishing, mining and you can even date. It's RPG, basically. 😊 It's kinda similar to Animal Crossing, I suppose ...

Female
407 posts

byfelisa • 18 January 2014 at 6:43 PM

Hi @wererage @spiritkoi @puppymaks @eggs @marie_lily @chowchow2012

Hope you are all enjoying a nice weekend so far. πŸ˜ƒ

Mine started out well after going to the bank and walmart and then got sharp pains in my back so had to cut the day short by going home and resting.

Has anyone read any good manga lately?

I'm going to get some activities done tonight, have lots of feedings to do. It is just another snowy day here.

Deleted • 19 January 2014 at 3:44 AM

@byfelisa
Ahaha my weekends are all the same. xD

I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope the pain will disappear soon. ☹️ I had some pain as well this time, at legs, but now I'm totally recovered and I can move again.

Also, not recently, but in the past I read a manga called "Ao no Exorcist". It's really nice, try to give it a try when you have some time. ;-) And also, If you like anime, try Gurren Lagann. πŸ˜‹

And you're lucky to be able to see snow. *w*
I would die to see snow here ... I saw it only once, but it was just amazing. Cold, but amazing anyways. x3

Female
1,194 posts

puppymaks • 19 January 2014 at 6:55 AM

@byfelisa

Well, nice how it can be!
I went to church, home, bed, TV, computer, bed, Sherlock, bed. Best weekend so far xD When I have Sherlock with me, I'm happy Cx

Manga? Nah, but, I did read first part of The Hunger Games, now I'm reading something for school, then I'll read second part of Hunger's and then, again something for school and so on 😊

SNOWY DAY?? We only had like 5 drops of rain, and now we are cooking because it's so hot! Our summer season will fall down...

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 20 January 2014 at 6:01 PM

I hope there's a bird in creature release week. ^^

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 January 2014 at 6:28 PM

Hey everyone! πŸ˜ƒ

It's snowing pretty hard here, and 8 inches have already accumulated. We're expecting 4-6 more tonight, though, so I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow from school. One can hope, right? xD

Thank goodness it's toasty and warm inside, with the smell of yummy things being whipped up in the kitchen.

How is the weather where you guys live?

@spiritkoi

Me, too! I'm glad there was a bird creature for the month of January, but always hoping for more, haha. ❀️

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 January 2014 at 6:30 PM

@marie_lily Ya! I'm getting so much snow too. Hoping for snow day my teacher gave us extra homework because the are so sure of no school. But if there is, well, due tomorrow! >< So scared that there won't be a snow day.

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 January 2014 at 6:36 PM

@spiritkoi

Haha, same here! Even though we had a half day, we got a mountain of homework as well. I'm working my way through it steadily, but oh I wish I could just blow it off. I won't let the weather forecast give me false sense of relief from work, though. LOL.

Although it might seem like a pain, just do it and get it over with. That way, if there is a snow day tomorrow, you'll be free to relax and have fun! If not, then you'll be prepared. Hopefully, we both won't have school tomorrow though. πŸ˜‹

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 January 2014 at 6:44 PM

@marie_lily I know! Working through English..... Ya, you're right, a day of relaxation and yelling at the Cave. XP

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 21 January 2014 at 6:49 PM

@spiritkoi

Yes, the Cave is indeed frustrating at times.
I've been lucky to get a pair of Neebus today, though. (After like the 20+ tries, LOL.)
It seems you've gotten a couple CRWs. Sometimes I feel as if I am so unlucky, but many people haven't got any yet, so I am grateful. 😊

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 21 January 2014 at 6:52 PM

@marie_lily Ya, I woke up at 4:00 AM ECT and got a pair of Aurelians and then one Neebu. Gave one to Immortalraven. The Cave hates her, as she says.