ilovedoctorwho • 3 February 2014 at 9:01 AM

Hi, people ๐Ÿ˜ธ
How's life?
#llama

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 3 February 2014 at 11:44 AM

Good morning, everyone!

It's another snow day for us! The weather forecast only predicted 2-4 inches of snow, but I think we've gone beyond that. It's still snowing! ๐Ÿ˜Š (@spiritkoi Yay for us!)

@ilovedoctorwho

I'm doing pretty good, how are you?

@wererage

Hi Woofster! How have you been? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Deleted • 3 February 2014 at 11:46 AM

@marie_lily
Oh hai Marie! โค๏ธ
I'm pretty good right now, and I fully recovered from the flu (my mother too, she just have some cough left). Days are colder here too (not like in your place, though) and it rains very often. But apart from that, it's all okay. xD
What about you? โค๏ธ

@ilovedoctorwho
Life's good for me (at least at the moment ahah).
How is it going for you? ^^

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 3 February 2014 at 11:47 AM

@marie_lily Yay for snow! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 3 February 2014 at 1:02 PM

@wererage

That's nice to hear! So glad you are feeling better.
I'm doing great! Enjoying the day off from school. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 3 February 2014 at 6:09 PM

@wererage Pretty good, aside from the fact that I have no social life x3 But yeah, life's good ๐Ÿ˜ธ I has brownies *noms* ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
#llama

Deleted • 4 February 2014 at 5:14 AM

@marie_lily
Ahah day off from school are always so nice. x3
Glad to hear you're fine as well, woof. โค๏ธ

@ilovedoctorwho
Ahaha If that can confort you, I don't have it either. I'm too shy and asocial to have one, pffft. ๐Ÿ˜‹

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 February 2014 at 11:47 AM

Oh thank God it didn't snow here..Just hail and it made the sidewalks icy. But one half hour north in Toms River it was snowing hard and I almost fell in the doctors parking lot ๐Ÿ˜‹

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 4 February 2014 at 7:11 PM

@wererage Yeah, me too ๐Ÿ˜ธ
I have way more friends on here than in rl.
And I love them all โค๏ธ

#llama

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 4 February 2014 at 7:15 PM

@ilovedoctorwho YOU FORGOT YOUR HASHTAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜‹

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 4 February 2014 at 7:22 PM

@spiritkoi Ahhh! I forgot โ˜น๏ธ I must edit any recent posts without hastags!!!!

#llama ๐Ÿ˜‰

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 4 February 2014 at 7:55 PM

@ilovedoctorwho Okay! ๐Ÿ˜‹

Deleted • 5 February 2014 at 5:11 AM

@ilovedoctorwho
Ahaha same for me. I only have a friend irl but I love her, as I love my friends on there too. โค๏ธ

1,239 posts

ilovedoctorwho • 5 February 2014 at 6:02 PM

@wererage Yeah, I have like, 1-3 best friends and they're all awesome โค๏ธ Rawr!

#llama

Deleted • 6 February 2014 at 5:40 AM

@ilovedoctorwho
Ahaha better few close friends than a lot of people who doesn't really know you, right? x3

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 6 February 2014 at 4:46 PM

Hey everyone!

We've gotten a lot of snow around here, and already missed many days of school. There goes our emergency closings days and spring break. >.<

We're expecting a lot (1 feet +) this weekend, so we might have the day off Monday.

How have you guys been?

Felisa has not been on due to personal reasons in real life, but she ensured me that the February newsletter would be out soon!

Everyone excited? I am! I hope there are Valentine LEs; those are always my favorite. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 6 February 2014 at 4:55 PM

@marie_lily We've gotten two snow days this week! I made a snow fish. ๐Ÿ˜‹ But the bad thing is the school's roof is leaking "ceiling juice" as my teacher calls it....

Deleted • 7 February 2014 at 5:41 AM

@marie_lily
*makes grabby hands and stares at you with her puppy-eyes* Give some snow to me tooooooo! xD

However ... yeah, I'm really excited too for the new month ... I hope there will be some new creatures on the 14th as well. Hope the cave won't decide to hate me in that day, though. xD
And hope Felisa is ok. โค๏ธ I'll wait to see her again, woof. ๐Ÿ˜ธ

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 13 February 2014 at 6:23 PM

Wow, I haven't been on here for a few days, and a few of my LEs died โ˜น๏ธ.

Anyone else feel like this game isn't as fun as it "used" to be? Though I'm looking forward to valentine's day ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 17 February 2014 at 5:14 AM

@chowchow2012
Ow I'm sorry about it. โ˜น๏ธ Hope I had noticed your cove earlier, I would have saved your creatures, probably.
I still find EC fun, by the way. Sure, there are a lot of things that can be improved in many ways but ... still, I think this is a nice place. And there are some wonderful people too! โค๏ธ

By the way, hello to all! How is going for anyone? Are you enjoing the Valentine Event?
I think it's really a nice idea, and the ami is really cute and original, too! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Female
349 posts

life • 17 February 2014 at 5:30 AM

@wererage Hi! โค๏ธ Ohh... I'm tired... ๐Ÿ˜‹
I need 120 chocolates so I can buy Ami and I don't have time for feeding...
How are you? How is time at you? ๐Ÿ˜ธ

Deleted • 17 February 2014 at 5:33 AM

@life

*sends chocos to you* โค๏ธ
Lol I'm tired from feeding so many creatures too, but I found a lot of chocos while feeding dying coves. โค๏ธ
Also, in my place time is today pretty clear and there is a very bright sun ... still, it's cold. But I'm fine and I'm happy. xD What about you?

Female
349 posts

life • 17 February 2014 at 5:52 AM

@wererage It's raining here... I have to go to school and I'm not so good... :/ Thank you for chocolates. I will send you some... ๐Ÿ˜ธ
I'm playing with my bunny... ^-^ โค๏ธ

Deleted • 17 February 2014 at 5:53 AM

@life
Ow, I'm sorry about that, but be sure to cover you well and don't forget your umbrella. D:
Also, bunnies are so cute. *w* I had two once, I loved them so much. โค๏ธ

3,446 posts

chowchow2012 • 17 February 2014 at 10:12 AM

@wererage

It's fine ๐Ÿ˜Š Only 2 creatures passed away I guess. Moved most of them at my account @occult if you want to feed. โค๏ธ Thanks in advance.

I guess, as I'm growing older I'm just lacking the time to play this game as well.

Deleted • 17 February 2014 at 10:44 AM

@chowchow2012
Ahah I get it ... I had to take a hiatus before as well, and I lost some LEs as well. D; And sure thing, I'll try to feed them when I can! โค๏ธ

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 18 February 2014 at 5:39 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm really sorry that I haven't been very active on BOAF lately โ˜น๏ธ School has been really hectic (with end-of-year exams) and I've just started university. ^^

My schedule has calmed down a little, so hopefully I'll be a lot more active ๐Ÿ˜Š

Anyway, how has everyone been? ๐Ÿ˜Š

@marie_lily @spiritkoi I'm a little jealous - I've never seen snow in real life ^^

@wererage @life How are you guys? ๐Ÿ˜Š

Deleted • 18 February 2014 at 5:45 AM

@duchess
Hey there! โค๏ธ Don't worry about it, school is top priority, but i'm glad to hear from you today. ๐Ÿ˜Š How are you?

Regarding myself, I'm fine. It happened something funny to me yesterday night that @byfelisa might like too. xD
I bought a new pillow. I use very, very low ones, because of the cervical and, well, the one I bought was low, of course. But ... when I tried it it seemed too high to me. รจwรจ
So I spent the night punching it, with my cat Klonu watching me from the bottom of the bed. XD This morning, when I woke up, I fixed my bed. There is a bedspread on it, too.
So, after washing my face I returned to my room and ... my cat was sleeping on my pillow (on the bedspread). I started to laugh because my cat Klonu ... well, he's really big and heavy, with a lot of soft fur. A cat so heavy like him ... was he trying to lower the pillow to make it confortable to me? xD

Female
2,910 posts

duchess • 18 February 2014 at 5:49 AM

@wererage I'm simultaneously exhausted from studying and full of energy because I get to relax right now on egg cave xD

Aww, that's so sweet, he's definitely looking after you ๐Ÿ˜Š