BOAFCHAT

in General

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 10:43 AM

@marie_lily
I like to read others' work as well. ❀️
And sure, I'll remember to remember you (lol joke of words). πŸ˜‹

What kind of music do you listen? I'm really curious ... ΓΉwΓΉ

I'm more into traditional art, lineart or wax colour one, just like the suggestions I drawd until now. However, I never had the opportunity of study art and such, I just took it as an hobby. xD Right now, I'm working on digital drawing but I'm still bad at it ...

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 11:06 AM

@wererage

Just whatever comes on the radio. I use Pandora on my iPad. Then I'll download songs that I like - usually pop/rock/country. I enjoy piano music as well, much better than my playing. LOL. How about you? 😊

Me too. I've never tried digital art. Yeah, all the suggestions I have are traditional as well.

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 11:12 AM

@marie_lily
Ahaha I don't have an iphone and my mp3 is broken, so I basically turn on the PC and I'm costantly on youtube to listen music. I listen rock and metal music the most, but I like also -lol, silly thing- to listen pokemon mystery dungeon's remixed musics. I turn off youtube when my bro plays the piano, though. xD

We both should try to improve with our digital skills, I suppose. xD

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 11:20 AM

@wererage

Me neither, I don't even have a phone, haha. I just have an iPad mini. YouTube is one of my best friends, too! I mostly watch videos on it, though. I just play my playlist or use Pandora to listen to music. What's your favorite song? 😊

Nooo, that's not silly. I listen to weird things too, I'm still addicted to some Disney princess songs. xP

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 11:25 AM

@marie_lily
I like to watch videos as well, expecially anime AMV ahah. xD
And ... uh, I really don't know. x3 There are so many songs I like really so much ... but the really first one, rock song I listened (and after that I started to listen mucis like crazy) was Animal I Have Become by Three Days Grace so i go for it. xD
What about you?

Oh. xD I think I never saw the disney princess cartoons so I don't know the music either. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 11:36 AM

@wererage

I have too many, I can't choose. *.*
I watched like all of them when I was little.
The music just stuck. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 11:39 AM

@marie_lily
Ahaha mee too. xD

Uh wait, I might have seen the Beauty and the Best, yes. But I don't remember the music nor too well the plot ugh. xD When I was a child I alredy saw the Tiger-man wrestling cartoon. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 11:42 AM

@wererage

OMG. I've been on EggCave for like 3 hours. Okay, now forcing myself to get off to do work. Or.... Better yet, I can multitask! LOL. I'm addicted. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 11:49 AM

@marie_lily
Lol I'm killing time on photoshop, but I'm just waiting to do as many tries at the cave I can since I really want to find a CRW today. xD Have a nice day Marie, hope we can talk again soon! ❀️

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 11:51 AM

@wererage

Same here! I like HAVE to come on for every one of the timely steals. I haven't gotten anything yet so far, though. Oh well, still have the rest of the day.

Hey, don't get me wrong. I'm not leaving. I'm too addicted to leave, LOL. I'm still here. Stuck in quick sand. πŸ˜‹

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 11:54 AM

@marie_lily
Ahhh I see! xD
That's good, 'cause I have your same addiction, you know. πŸ˜‹

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 11:58 AM

@wererage

Yesh. It's a contagious disease called Eggcophobia. It's becoming a widespread epidemic! D;

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 12:01 PM

@marie_lily
Noooo what can we do? OwO
c:

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 12:07 PM

@wererage

Recently they've developed this magical potion called the self-controlius concentrate. If they mass produce this potion and sell it worldwide, maybe there will still be hope! ;D

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 12:11 PM

@marie_lily
... nah, I'll keep my addiction ahah. xD

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 12:41 PM

@wererage

What steal attempt are you on?
I just did my 18th, and found yet another...
Irel.

Yup. You guessed it. D:

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 12:49 PM

@marie_lily
Today I did 30 attempts and nothung. xD

Female
806 posts

aedia • 22 January 2014 at 12:49 PM

@marie_lily At least you got an LE! 😸 I found another Irel last night too though, lol! πŸ˜‹ I hope to find the new CRW today if I can! What are your favorite stages of the new creatures?

Female
1,984 posts

marie_lily • 22 January 2014 at 12:55 PM

@aedia

I have more Irels than needed, LOL.
I'd rather find a CRW. Wish us both luck for our steals!
I like the 2nd and 3rd stages of the Aurelian, the 1st stage of the Neebu, and the 1st stage of the Kampos.
How about you? 😊

@wererage

Wow, you've been motivated to make the best of those steals. Hopefully, you'll find at least 1 today, the day's not over yet. πŸ˜‹

Female
344 posts

yileen • 22 January 2014 at 12:56 PM

I keep forgetting my new attempts....
I think the Kampos is cute. Not quite sure about the previous 2.

Female
806 posts

aedia • 22 January 2014 at 12:58 PM

@marie_lily Nice! Good luck to you in finding the new cave creatures! 😸 Wish me luck with the kampos! πŸ˜‹
Nice choices of your favorites! 😸 I really like the the 2nd and 3rd stages of the Aurelian as well! I like all stages of the Neebu equally and then the last stage of the kampos is my favorite! 😸

@wererage I hope you are able to find some today! ❀️

Edit @yileen Nice! 😊 Have you been able to find any yet?

Deleted • 22 January 2014 at 1:03 PM

@marie_lily
31Β° attempt: irel egg, ahah. XD
Sure at least I still can try again for that day but ... eh, in my place it's evening, in a few hours it will be time to go to the bed. πŸ˜‹ I hope you will be able to find some others as well. ❀️

@aedia
I hope the same for you, woof. ❀️
Id would be more happy If this CRW was like the past one's, it was a little more fair for all since everyone got at least one of the CRWs. I see people it's stressing a little over this yeas one's. owo Hope everyone will be able to get at least one ... I mean, I also know not all have the same amount of time that for example I have in this period ...

Female
806 posts

aedia • 22 January 2014 at 1:59 PM

@wererage Thank you! ❀️

Yeah, I really think that would be more fair. They should at least make them easier to get in the cave than they are, it's kind of disappointing in a way, there are a lot of people wanting them and not everyone will be able to afford buying them at the end of the week. πŸ˜‹ Yes, I completely agree!

Female
344 posts

yileen • 22 January 2014 at 5:37 PM

@aedia I've gotten a Kampos and a squishy 😊

Impatiently waiting for tomorrow's πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 January 2014 at 5:38 PM

@yileen A squishy? πŸ˜‹

Female
344 posts

yileen • 22 January 2014 at 6:58 PM

@spiritkoi hahaha yeah, Aurelian, when you squeeze it, it will make a squishy sound!

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 January 2014 at 6:59 PM

@yileen Really? 😱

Female
344 posts

yileen • 22 January 2014 at 7:00 PM

@spiritkoi You should try 😱 Softly tho, else it goes from squishy to splashy xD

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 22 January 2014 at 7:02 PM

@yileen LOL. I don't want to try, I think I'll get a splashy. XD