The Thief Shop

in General

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 3 February 2018 at 7:00 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,474 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

185 posts

heaven • 3 February 2018 at 10:17 AM

Wow, how do all of you get eggs from the thief shop? Every time I go and it just says that they do not have any eggs.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 3 February 2018 at 10:19 AM

You need a bunch of free time, patience and constantly reload the page.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 February 2018 at 10:59 AM

@heaven yup. When I was new, I thought that an egg would just randomly pop up if you did some sort of refresh sequence so i kept pressing the refresh and stop refreshing button but obviously that didn't work xD

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 3 February 2018 at 1:55 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 596,089 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 166,905 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

ouch x.x

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 3 February 2018 at 2:18 PM

At least you got some money back....but yes...hurts when so many in a row are empty.

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 3 February 2018 at 2:47 PM

Its sad i know
I hadnt even seen a single egg from theif shop or asteroid

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 3 February 2018 at 11:40 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 495,276 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

15 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 178,299 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

4th empty in a row T-T

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 4 February 2018 at 4:43 PM

There's two eggs in TS now, first time I see this 0_o
I wonder if there was anything in any of them...

Male
26 posts

toplel • 4 February 2018 at 9:48 PM

Why is are the eggs so rare?? Plus, there always fakes!!!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 5 February 2018 at 9:21 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 533,819 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

11 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

;______;

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 5 February 2018 at 9:29 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 523,798 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 6 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 141,425 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
365 posts

rowina • 6 February 2018 at 3:44 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 556,005 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 2 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 6 February 2018 at 3:54 PM

if you add a few random numbers after any pet, it will take you to the page where you can see recent eggs. Like, you take your profile creature https://eggcave.com/egg/2127287 and add 1111 at the end https://eggcave.com/egg/21272871111.

So if you do this when the eggs disappear you can see which creatures were stolen last.

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 6 February 2018 at 11:01 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 559,419 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

----

You pay the shopkeeper 94,356 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

11 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 8 February 2018 at 5:46 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 578,037 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

19 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Again. TT__TT

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 February 2018 at 7:07 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 542,599 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

now I'm back to 15M ec ;—;

-______- not very impressed with you Master Thief

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 9 February 2018 at 9:07 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 566,456 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 February 2018 at 10:09 AM

@bang14982 nice 😊

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 10 February 2018 at 6:39 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 83,037 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

---

I've been lucky in terms of finding eggs lately, but sooooo many empty. 😋

325 posts

littleblush • 16 February 2018 at 10:23 PM

Just a question...is it possible to get a creature from the TS by paying 20,000ec or smthg? Or is it better chance of being a real egg if you're paying 500,000?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 February 2018 at 12:15 AM

@littleblush 500,000. 😊

You pay the shopkeeper 112,727 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

;wwwww;

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 17 February 2018 at 5:34 AM

There's a higher chance of a creature in the expensive eggs. But there have been cases of creatures in 16, 17, 20k eggs. They're just like 1 in 100 when the expensive ones are 50 in 100.

325 posts

littleblush • 17 February 2018 at 7:23 AM

@wigglytuff @barbyka Oh okay thanks! Cuz I was upset when I saw an egg for 19kec and as soon as I clicked on it it was like: Drat! Too slow so yea lol

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 17 February 2018 at 2:42 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 475,070 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

12 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

*grumpy*

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 February 2018 at 2:50 PM

@silverserpent ☚ī¸

Poo you, masterthief

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 17 February 2018 at 3:05 PM

@wigglytuff Indeed! 😋
I should be used to the disappointment by now, but I'm not. xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 February 2018 at 3:09 PM

@silverserpent WE MUST REPORT HIM HES A SCAMMER

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 17 February 2018 at 3:11 PM

@wigglytuff Hehe, oh how I wish we could! xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 February 2018 at 3:51 PM

@silverserpent that would actually be pretty hilarious.

Ooh ooh ooh they should have like an event where they finally put the master thief in jail or something XD