The Thief Shop

in General

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 23 November 2017 at 8:30 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 589,891 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 November 2017 at 11:57 PM

There's a 500k egg. Anyone want it?

Edit

You pay the shopkeeper 485,076 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.
You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 169,777 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.
You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

WAAHHH CRIES ;-; this is my first expensive one.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 28 November 2017 at 10:35 PM

I've bought like five eggs today and all fake ;-;
At least not all were over 5oo,oooEC but still >.>

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 28 November 2017 at 11:09 PM

Any of that fox armadillo thing?

Female
656 posts

pamela • 30 November 2017 at 6:35 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,230 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Oh, well. Thought I would get a real egg for my birthday which is today. :/

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 11 December 2017 at 8:11 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 559,235 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 15 December 2017 at 2:38 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 118,548 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

.....if anyone want to trade for a different thief shop creature hmu

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 18 December 2017 at 1:50 AM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 18 December 2017 at 8:34 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 20,207 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

7 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Female
472 posts

flakes • 20 December 2017 at 1:01 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,769 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 21 December 2017 at 7:38 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 542,280 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 162,684 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

~kicks shopkeeper~
That was lousy - and expensive!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 21 December 2017 at 10:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 575,690 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Ugh, that was a really expensive one. ;___;

Female
365 posts

rowina • 22 December 2017 at 4:42 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 14,959 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 10 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 5,535 EC back to you.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 24 December 2017 at 1:08 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 22,375 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 8,503 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
56 posts

maru • 25 December 2017 at 9:52 AM

Man... I just wasted 500k EC on a fake egg.... AND IT'S CHRISTMAS. LIKE. WHY.

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 30 December 2017 at 2:22 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 15,728 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 31 December 2017 at 11:11 AM

So far I haven't even seen any eggs there xD Am I just super unlucky or are those actually pretty rare?

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 31 December 2017 at 11:20 AM

They're really rare. And sometimes if you actually see an egg, it's a dud. Lots of patience, lost of luck and an obnoxious amount of EC.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 31 December 2017 at 11:23 AM

@anabanana

Like @theonlypandora said: They are really, really rare. And a lot of them are fake so you pay for an empty egg. I've lost count on how many millions of EC I've lost to the Thief Shop, but at least I've gotten a couple of critters from it by being very, very patient - and you need a lot of luck. Keep trying! :')

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 31 December 2017 at 11:44 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 18,547 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

What kind of sick joke was that. :T

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 1 January 2018 at 3:55 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 97,057 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 25,235 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

-----

Aww... My new year did not begin with big luck. xD

Female
373 posts

arvak • 2 January 2018 at 7:58 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 22,859 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 7,543 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 3 January 2018 at 6:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 517,117 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

9 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

~kicks shopkeeper~
I knew I shouldn't have, but I did it anyway ~sighs~

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 January 2018 at 10:55 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 519,614 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

@theonlypandora Same, buddy! Kick that Doovoo until he splits a seam! xD
I feel like I always have the worst luck with finding ones that are actually real. x)

---

You pay the shopkeeper 587,993 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

---
Ok, I take back what I posted earlier! But I would have liked to get something I don't already have gotten more than twice. Anyone want to trade? :')

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 3 January 2018 at 7:24 PM

@silverserpent - jealous!
When I do get something, it's usually one of the first batch of creatures, usually cachnids and tidnabs.
I've been able to trade for others though, so that was ok.

I was looking back through old posts and got a little depressed with how much EC I threw away ...

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 3 January 2018 at 8:06 PM

@theonlypandora Yeah... I've lost so much EC to the Thief Shop I don't want to think about it. And mostly gotten Tidnabs. (I kind of hate the Tidnabs.) xD

The hunt is quite fun. Getting something makes it worth it when a real egg appears.
I really don't want more Tidnabs though.... xD

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 4 January 2018 at 4:27 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 569,455 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 91,113 EC back to you.

Going broke, but still can't resist when I see one....

EDIT

You pay the shopkeeper 572,794 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
2,003 posts

furfur • 5 January 2018 at 12:53 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 18,137 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
586 posts

nanami • 5 January 2018 at 5:55 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 94,052 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

YAY! 😃

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 8 January 2018 at 3:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 89,250 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Return to the Thief Shop