The Thief Shop

in General

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 14 October 2017 at 10:25 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 86,845 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

First one I've manage to snag in a while. Too bad though. Empty. 😋

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 15 October 2017 at 4:35 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 91,442 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 15 October 2017 at 8:36 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 80,405 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

No luck this time either.

---

You pay the shopkeeper 21,597 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 2 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Hmm. Probably the cheapest egg I've ever managed to snag. Of course it was empty. 😋

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 16 October 2017 at 7:39 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 118,481 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

Noice! Fourth egg I've bought but first one to successfully hatch. Was hoping for a kakakuona though 😋

Female
373 posts

arvak • 16 October 2017 at 10:53 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 15,828 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

At least it was cheap. Still not a single Thief Egg for me. I really hate this shop.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 18 October 2017 at 7:41 AM

@arvak Just keep trying. It happens. Just not very often. At least not to me. Some people seem to be a lot luckier, but maybe they fail a LOT all the time too. xD

--

You pay the shopkeeper 123,095 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 7 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Female
373 posts

arvak • 18 October 2017 at 11:09 AM

@silverserpent I know. 😃 I should be used to the bad luck. At least most of the "eggs" I've purchased have been pretty cheap. I guess I get frustrated too easily!

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 18 October 2017 at 11:34 AM

@arvak I feel your pain though. I get frustrated pretty easily too. 😋
I like how the eggs seem to be a bit cheaper now than they were on the old version of the website. Loosing over 600k/egg was a regular thing. This feels much better in comparison. 😊

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 568,220 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

Meh... Forget I said anything. This one was not cheap. xD

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 566,665 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 119,000 EC back to you.

I'M SERIOUSLY FRUSTRATED NOW! XDDDD

Female
12 posts

dragonfairy • 19 October 2017 at 4:46 PM

Kid, I can't guarantee this deal. But that's a nice choice.

Buy Mystery Egg
Mystery Egg
The true nature of this egg is shrouded in mystery.

Price: 506,829 EC (just now i seen it XD)

Oh how i wished i had ec to spend XD

ive bought 2 lower prices (under 300k) both failed on me XD

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 19 October 2017 at 4:52 PM

@dragonfairy I took the fall for you... I'm out 500k EC and it was empty. 😋

Female
12 posts

dragonfairy • 19 October 2017 at 4:54 PM

@bribri1114845
i was wondering who did it.
now i am glad i didnt buy it o.o
not that i had the ec anyways..
im not on long enough to make that much quickly
aw. well i wish u luck next time

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 20 October 2017 at 7:00 AM

I've just got Soetzal. Strange, checked TS twice within 5min, egg was still here, nobody's buyng.
So I paid these 539K plus something and kept my expectations very low.
And I've got Soetzal.
No, I'm not selling it. Don't even dare to ask ^^

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 20 October 2017 at 7:08 AM

@asbe Aww, lucky you! Congrats! 😊

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 20 October 2017 at 7:37 AM

@silverserpent

Many thanks! All this was very unexpected ^^

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 20 October 2017 at 9:11 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 547,594 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

Female
173 posts

cartel • 21 October 2017 at 4:08 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 558,897 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 5 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Reidea and can't wait for it to grow up.

It's even got a star. Neat. 😱

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 21 October 2017 at 5:51 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 12,791 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 2,430 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

#AlwaysUnlucky 😋

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 21 October 2017 at 6:53 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,639 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 7 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 3,317 EC back to you.

I didn't expect much, so no big surprise.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 October 2017 at 6:57 PM

@cartel did you star it or did you just get SSUUUUPPPPERRR lucky?😱

Female
173 posts

cartel • 21 October 2017 at 7:26 PM

@wigglytuff
super lucky. 😋 I didn't realize you could get starred ts creatures. It was a nice surprise.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 October 2017 at 8:01 PM

@cartel wow 0.0 i wonder if you can get starred CSP creatures

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 21 October 2017 at 8:34 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 115,225 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

12 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

-__________-

Female
11 posts

kelsey76 • 24 October 2017 at 7:33 PM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Tidnab and can't wait for it to grow up.

I've hatched two eggs before this and got nothing. I'm so happy right now. ( though I've just lost 500000 something EC)

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 25 October 2017 at 8:04 AM

I GOT SOMETHING!!!! WOOOOO!!!! 8D

You pay the shopkeeper 562,724 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

My first Foxfly. It's uft though. :')

---

You pay the shopkeeper 597,109 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place

Nothing today. 8D

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 28 October 2017 at 4:23 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,136 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 29 October 2017 at 9:30 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 556,206 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

827 posts

nine • 29 October 2017 at 10:56 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 11,149 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
1,748 posts

minnie298a • 30 October 2017 at 2:43 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 110,532 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

14 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Gamaeso and can't wait for it to grow up.

Weirdly enough, it was the 13th egg I've managed to catch. All up it cost me 1,768,766 EC.
There was another unsuccessful egg there for 475,963 EC , which I also grabbed.

Then because I can't double post, somewhere between 1 and 2 hours later..............

You pay the shopkeeper 575,839 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Now excuse me while I finish passing out from shock and glee.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 October 2017 at 10:46 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 576,262 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

;-; /happy tears/

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 30 October 2017 at 4:24 PM

@immortalraven @minnie298a Congrats, guys!!! O__O