The Thief Shop

in General

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 9 September 2017 at 1:46 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,411 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 14 September 2017 at 2:27 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 507,745 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

First time I've seen anything in ages!

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 17 September 2017 at 9:11 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 107,708 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 5 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 30,158 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 19 September 2017 at 6:06 AM

Both at about 6:05am

You pay the shopkeeper 570,532 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 102,696 EC back to you.

You pay the shopkeeper 590,154 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 64,917 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

~kicks shopkeeper twice~

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 19 September 2017 at 12:45 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 502,435 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

5 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

20.9, 6:54 am

You pay the shopkeeper 571,543 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

6 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 21 September 2017 at 9:44 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 17,727 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 6,027 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 22 September 2017 at 2:28 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 119,427 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

In the last 20 min or so I've seen an empty one for 99k and empty one for 12k EC.

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 25 September 2017 at 9:18 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 96,364 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 6 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 25 September 2017 at 4:12 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 569,096 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 26 September 2017 at 3:25 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 13,683 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

At least it was cheap... But I would be amazed if I successfully hatched one.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 26 September 2017 at 8:12 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,487 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 26 September 2017 at 2:28 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 28,040 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

NO LUCK LATELY!

You pay the shopkeeper 109,658 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 39,477 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

UUUUGGGG!

You pay the shopkeeper 28,020 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

7 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 28 September 2017 at 5:49 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 93,674 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH*

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 28 September 2017 at 5:58 PM

@fainne_24 oh, you don't know the pain

Female
340 posts

fainne_24 • 28 September 2017 at 6:24 PM

@jello I know :'( it's been 3 years on eggcave and only 1 creature from TF... all my others were fake! aaargh XDDD

Female
200 posts

haliaetus • 29 September 2017 at 6:39 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 96,299 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
365 posts

rowina • 30 September 2017 at 7:32 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,045 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

15 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 23,990 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 30 September 2017 at 11:21 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 24,714 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 4 October 2017 at 5:00 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,899 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

827 posts

nine • 4 October 2017 at 8:21 PM

Thief Shop: Reveal Egg

You pay the shopkeeper 12,646 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

17 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 1,518 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Haha, super cheap and I got a refund. 😋

Female
844 posts

chaotic • 6 October 2017 at 2:22 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 590,523 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 10 October 2017 at 2:14 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 496,079 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Female
173 posts

cartel • 12 October 2017 at 5:04 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,579 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Almost didn't grab it it bc it was so cheap. :x

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 October 2017 at 11:07 AM

Has no one gotten a Dilliton yet? I don't think so but wanted to make sure before I asked if they forgot to put it in since they did that before I think for a cave critter so might have done it with the Dilliton? Should I ask? o-o
It's just weird that there haven't been at least 2 gotten by now with it being months of it being out. I mean someone could have gotten one and not said anything but I'd have thought more would have been gotten by now since I'm pretty sure multiples had been gotten of the others when they first came out in the time span of it being released to however many months it's been o3o

Female
5,407 posts

Orderedchaos • 13 October 2017 at 12:56 PM

@immortalraven
Initially we did forget to check the box to add the Dilloton to the TS. However I fixed that a couple months ago. So if none have been found since the problem was fixed that's just bad luck. There are quite a few creatures in the TS now, getting a specific one is harder than when it first opened.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 13 October 2017 at 2:29 PM

@Orderedchaos
Mmk, thanks for letting me know 😊

Male
660 posts

brad • 13 October 2017 at 4:15 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 120,805 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

First successful one I've ever bought. 😱

Female
228 posts

discordia • 13 October 2017 at 7:21 PM

Got my Sankose a few days ago. To be honest I just halfheartedly check the thief shop from time to time and wow. Feels good man. 8)

Female
54 posts

skythecreator • 14 October 2017 at 6:49 AM

MMMMMM I LOST WAY TOO MUCH MONEY JUST NOW. LITERALLY I STG- what are easer ways to get money than to feed?

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 14 October 2017 at 8:33 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 102,091 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.