4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 February 2018 at 5:50 PM

@dusskfall OMG WUT

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 26 February 2018 at 7:39 PM

Awesome!! I'm excited to see what it hatches into ^^

----

You pay the shopkeeper 98,405 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

---

You pay the shopkeeper 116,746 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 27 February 2018 at 5:09 PM

Ah, I was right on this. I asked about this last year and still had my doubts even though it was thought it was fixed. I'm so glad this was finally fixed. Maybe I will try to get on a little more than I have been to stalk the thief shop. Been busy and not as into being on lately o3o

Deleted • 28 February 2018 at 9:14 AM

Has a second dilloton been found yet? 😋

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 28 February 2018 at 1:45 PM

@crown Don't know, but the first one has hatched! 😊
I'm not sure what I think about it! xD

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 6 March 2018 at 9:43 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 495,404 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 188,254 EC back.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 6 March 2018 at 12:34 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 558,490 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

10 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 3 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 201,056 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Ahhh... Not seen one in so long. At least a got some back. ;___;

Female
3 posts

parabati • 6 March 2018 at 4:21 PM

It says there are no eggs! when are there eggs?

Female
5,409 posts

Orderedchaos • 6 March 2018 at 4:24 PM

@parabati
The Thief Shop restocks randomly throughout the day. It can be a while in between restocks, so check back often if you're looking to find an egg there.

Female
3 posts

parabati • 6 March 2018 at 4:25 PM

thank you

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 7 March 2018 at 4:40 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 25,549 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

5 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 5,110 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

I knew it was going to be empty, but did it anyway heh
~kicks shopkeeper~

==========================================================

You pay the shopkeeper 520,709 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Two for two. And that one was expensive
~sighs~
~kicks shopkeeper~
==========================================================

You pay the shopkeeper 596,359 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

19 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

I fell for it again... I was doing so well, ignoring the temptation, then it's twice in one day.
~kicks shopkeeper~

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 8 March 2018 at 5:21 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 102,033 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 8 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

YESSSSSsssssssssssssss the one thief shop creature I really wanted!! 😃 ❤ī¸

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 March 2018 at 6:05 PM

@bribri1114845 nice!😊 and pretty cheap too.

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 8 March 2018 at 6:06 PM

@wigglytuff Thanks! I know, it makes up for shelling out ~2 mill on fakes the past few days. :')

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 March 2018 at 7:30 PM

@bribri1114845 xD

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 9 March 2018 at 12:59 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 547,143 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Meerna and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 9 March 2018 at 2:36 PM

@bang14982 Congrats! 😃

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 9 March 2018 at 3:30 PM

@silverserpent
Thanks! Though I have too many Meernas lol

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 9 March 2018 at 3:39 PM

@bang14982 My sympathies. Tidnabs is my "problem". xD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 March 2018 at 8:10 PM

Thief Shop: Reveal Egg

You pay the shopkeeper 12,861 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 1,929 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

xD no surprise there

Deleted • 10 March 2018 at 9:46 AM

Just saw two thief shop eggs. One was 500k the other was 90k but I didn't buy either because of the uh...good deals in auctions which I still couldn't afford lol

Female
373 posts

arvak • 10 March 2018 at 9:46 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 27,877 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
219 posts

bribri1114845 • 10 March 2018 at 11:10 PM

Anyone going to take the plunge on that 600k one that's been sitting there? x)

Female
158 posts

theonlypandora • 11 March 2018 at 11:59 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 562,557 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

That's my 4th dud in a row. I should know better by now....
~kicks shopkeeper in both shins~

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 March 2018 at 12:36 PM

@theonlypandora yeah, ikr? You suck, Masterthief

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 11 March 2018 at 12:49 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 577,702 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

The egg continues to rumbles (typo?) and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 202,196 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

I didn't really expect it to not be a dud, but I tried anyway.

Female
94 posts

rapidashfan13 • 11 March 2018 at 1:39 PM

wow that's alot of money to spend!! Sorry it died! ☚ī¸

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 11 March 2018 at 9:50 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 91,543 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 14,647 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

-----

You pay the shopkeeper 530,481 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 7 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

----

You pay the shopkeeper 556,571 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 194,800 EC back.