The Thief Shop

in General

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 9 May 2018 at 11:49 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,668 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 3,560 EC back to you.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

two days later....

You pay the shopkeeper 567,766 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 5 minutes but doesn't make it.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
21 posts

bananabird225 • 17 May 2018 at 7:44 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 526,577 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

8 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

I'm so excited!!! My first thief shop egg! 😊

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 18 May 2018 at 10:27 PM

I've purchased 4 eggs in 2 days from the thief shop, all over 500K ec and all of them have turned out to be duds. This game is back to being stupid. I've lost over 2million ec that took me more than 2 weeks to accumulate.
I know it's a risk buying from the thief shop but WTH make it so expensive especially when they're duds?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2018 at 11:11 PM

@calenlass aww ☚ī¸ better luck next time ❤ī¸

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 19 May 2018 at 9:59 PM

Was about to leave it but curiosity and my love for taking risks when it comes to games got the best of me. O.o Good thing I took it.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

Deleted • 19 May 2018 at 10:12 PM

@mechanicalheart Yay congrats!! 😃 I just bought two duds yesterday so Im kinda sour XD jk lol

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 19 May 2018 at 10:17 PM

@crown
Thanks! 😸
And ahhh, that sucks, I'd be salty if that happened to me.
I mean it sort of did once because I bought 3 duds in the same day but they weren't expensive so I didn't mind [around 10k and up to 100k]. As long as they aren't 500k+ I don't mind at all when they're duds.

Deleted • 19 May 2018 at 10:24 PM

@mechanicalheart lol all duds I get are always 500k ones XD so sad the amount of money I've wasted haha
- also how often do you check leila oasis? I'm following what you said and checking every so often but they're never there...*sigh* I guess I have to be more patient lol

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 19 May 2018 at 10:30 PM

@crown
I think 500k is a bit high especially for duds, I think I'm going to stop buying the 500k eggs since they're way too risky XD

And I check every 5-10 minutes and sometimes it takes a few days before I find anything, sometimes a week [normally not that long though.]

I'm on quite frequently though because of the amount of spare time I have so finding things in the oasis probably doesn't take me that long compared to a lot of people. It is pretty rare that they spawn though.

Deleted • 19 May 2018 at 10:32 PM

@mechanicalheart Alrighty 😃 Thanks for the info and advice ❤ī¸

Female
656 posts

pamela • 20 May 2018 at 6:15 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 572,588 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place

☚ī¸

Female
562 posts

lenamilove • 23 May 2018 at 10:53 AM

First Thief Shop creature! 😃

You pay the shopkeeper 581,613 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 May 2018 at 6:39 PM

@lenamilove nice!😃

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 25 May 2018 at 6:57 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 557,003 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

Female
2,920 posts

mairbear • 26 May 2018 at 12:15 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 548,050 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

😃

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 26 May 2018 at 12:45 AM

@mairbear Congrats!

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 31 May 2018 at 12:16 AM

Forgot to copy it but I paid a lil' more than 98k and managed to steal a lil' soetzal. ^^

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 May 2018 at 12:22 AM

Oh yeah... I forgot to post a fake 500k egg and no ec back WHY

*beats up masterthief*

Female
21 posts

bananabird225 • 31 May 2018 at 2:33 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 93,482 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 16,827 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 31 May 2018 at 11:03 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 521,226 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 125,094 EC back to you.

Female
338 posts

love23bug • 31 May 2018 at 6:04 PM

I just got my first Thief Shop egg, on my first time finding and trying to buy one! Spent about 520k EC for an Akrep. 😊

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 31 May 2018 at 9:46 PM

@love23bug

Congrats! Love that creature!

=)

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 31 May 2018 at 11:34 PM

Just got a Kakakuona, was around 43o,ooEC I think.
Can take this species off my list now x3

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 May 2018 at 11:52 PM

@immortalraven @love23bug nice!😃

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 1 June 2018 at 1:22 AM

Just got a Goggy for 544,722
Another I can cross off my list

---
@wigglytuff
Thanks

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 1 June 2018 at 8:10 AM

everyones getting all these creatures without fail but whoopsies look here
You pay the shopkeeper 478,288 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You don't care enough about existence to even consider coming back to this darned place, even if another egg hatches successfully because this dirtbag gave you PTSD from extreme money loss.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 June 2018 at 10:01 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 79,440 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 5 June 2018 at 9:19 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 527,365 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 5 June 2018 at 4:01 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 22,074 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 2 minutes but doesn't make it.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 7,947 EC back to you.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 8 June 2018 at 5:44 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 111,815 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

17 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.