The Thief Shop

in General

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 27 June 2018 at 6:22 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 565,365 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Foxfly and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yay! 😊

Deleted • 27 June 2018 at 7:20 AM

@silverbird999 how r u so lucky?? I literally just got another dud (500kec)

Female
373 posts

arvak • 28 June 2018 at 4:05 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 101,607 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 37,595 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

At least I got a decent refund out of this fail.

Non-binary
1,221 posts

degong • 29 June 2018 at 7:36 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 490,350 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

13 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 186,333 EC back.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.
-
Ugh. I'm glad I got some back, but gosh that was a lot of EC.

Deleted • 29 June 2018 at 8:43 PM

Got another dud for ~400k

Got another dud for ~80k

I used to have 7 mil and now I'm down to 5.....

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 29 June 2018 at 11:41 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 578,595 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

Hurray! 😊

Deleted • 30 June 2018 at 12:10 AM

@silverbird999 Okay now I'm SHOOK. lol how even I've gotten like 5 duds in the past 2 days lmao
Congratulations!! 😃 Kakakuona isn't a common one to get in the TS 😊

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 June 2018 at 12:24 AM

@crown
Kakakuona is a common one for me x'D I've gotten like 4 or 5 this year. Two being within this week /dies/
But at least it's better than nothing or a Tidnab x'D
I wish you luck ❤ī¸

Deleted • 30 June 2018 at 12:25 AM

@immortalraven Woah!! Within this week? wow perhaps I'm just super unlucky/you guys are super lucky ducks!

and thank you 😊 Honestly I'd be happy with a Tidnab because at least it's something ^^

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 30 June 2018 at 12:32 AM

@crown
Yup, the 2nd one was literally the day after the first one this week x'D

I have been surprisingly lucky recently, I had been getting a ton of fakes. I just randomly check too

No problem c:

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 30 June 2018 at 10:00 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 26,740 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Akrep and can't wait for it to grow up.

Wow, I've been extremely lucky recently...

Deleted • 30 June 2018 at 10:17 PM

@silverbird999 Okay.....wth 26kec???? And I was online, 16 mins ago, gah....
anyways congrats 😃

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 30 June 2018 at 10:20 PM

@crown Thank you, I think the past week has just been extremely lucky for me. I'm sure you'll get lucky sometime soon as well. 😊

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2018 at 2:06 AM

A 500k egg...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kambing and can't wait for it to grow up.

YASSSSSSSS SECOND CREATURE

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 1 July 2018 at 9:13 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 496,432 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 4 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

LOL First time on in 3 days and I find an egg

Deleted • 1 July 2018 at 11:29 AM

Yayyyy! After 6 duds, 3 mil wasted....I have gotten...

You pay the shopkeeper 124,903 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 2 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Jerob and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 3 July 2018 at 3:56 PM

19 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 July 2018 at 8:13 PM

@crown YAS

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 5 July 2018 at 12:57 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 18,324 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

I found a mystery egg finally! it was cheap! so what if it had nothing i haven't seen a mystery egg this year!

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 5 July 2018 at 2:21 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,680 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

Oh my god, my first egg here! pity it was nothing :/

Female
3,584 posts

lailaluckyseal87 • 5 July 2018 at 11:37 AM

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 10 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 6,630 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

THREE DUDS UGHHH

~~~
July 7th-
You pay the shopkeeper 105,287 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Reidea and can't wait for it to grow up.

FINALLEEEEEE
I open my computer and it's there lol

1,037 posts

anarchy • 7 July 2018 at 5:01 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 26,788 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 10,715 EC back.

:~(

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 9 July 2018 at 11:18 AM

YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!! 😃 😃 😃 😃

You pay the shopkeeper 116,828 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.
The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

OH MaN, that is JUST the one I was looking for. 😃 ❤ī¸
He's my 2nd Thief shop pet ever and my 4th egg to buy. 😊

Holy moly I was so sure I was gonna miss it, cause I had to withdraw the EC from the bank, and THEN found out I had to buy another cove space. :V

Deleted • 9 July 2018 at 11:35 AM

@prairie So lucky....

You pay the shopkeeper 538,752 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

Female
1,935 posts

mechanicalheart • 9 July 2018 at 1:28 PM

@prairie Nice going! Good think you didn't spend cc or something buying one yesterday then.

@crown And darn, that sucks, especially because it's 500k+, good luck on your next attempt.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 July 2018 at 10:20 PM

@prairie ;-; ,-_-, HOW

Deleted • 11 July 2018 at 2:30 AM

ugh expensive too

You pay the shopkeeper 483,173 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

OMG I SAW TWO IN THE TS AT THE SAME TIME:

One was 87kec - dud ☚ī¸

The second one...

You pay the shopkeeper 590,714 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 13 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Sankose and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
21 posts

bananabird225 • 12 July 2018 at 1:39 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 117,704 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Female
469 posts

anniee • 13 July 2018 at 8:31 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,687 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 8,312 EC back.

Deleted • 13 July 2018 at 12:37 PM

Paid 555k for a dud ☚ī¸ Regretted instantly 😋