The Thief Shop

in General

Female
373 posts

arvak • 14 July 2018 at 12:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 29,940 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 5 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

I always say I'm not going to buy these cheap ones anymore, but I just can't resist.

Female
189 posts

calenlass • 14 July 2018 at 12:53 PM

After losing so much EC to duds, I've managed to get 2 successes 2-days apart, the Izalav and Tidnab, my first of each. Back to feeding so I can save up more EC.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 15 July 2018 at 8:33 PM

What percentage of eggs successfully hatch? anyone know?

You pay the shopkeeper 81,041 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 15 July 2018 at 9:13 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 507,154 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 136,932 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 16 July 2018 at 2:27 PM

Can I just die from shock.... Been away for a while and I just happen to look in TS...

You pay the shopkeeper 104,537 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

When did they release a new TS creature??? And it was cheap.... If that's not a sign that I need to come back to this site daily I don't know what is πŸ˜ƒ

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 July 2018 at 2:51 PM

@barbyka ;-; you are one lucky duck.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 17 July 2018 at 4:28 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 489,915 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

OMG MY FIRST ONE!!!!!

Female
9 posts

silverbird999 • 18 July 2018 at 1:55 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 499,666 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

Yessss! After 11 consecutive duds. 😊

Female
172 posts

namyna • 18 July 2018 at 4:01 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 89,274 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 20,533 EC back.

47 posts

rayray • 19 July 2018 at 7:18 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 527,477 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Dilloton and can't wait for it to grow up.

Taken a lot of duds lately but managed to finally get my first successful attempt.

Deleted • 19 July 2018 at 7:29 AM

@rayray857 wow lucky dude! Cant believe I was online ten mins ago and didnt get it XD lmaoo

47 posts

rayray • 19 July 2018 at 7:43 AM

@crown

I was staring at it for about a minute debating whether I wanted to try for it because of how much I've lost from duds. In the end, I figured I'd be kicking myself if I found out I missed out on something like a Dilloton so I'm glad it paid off.

Deleted • 19 July 2018 at 7:44 AM

@rayray857 haha good for you 😊 ❀️ I've gotten a continuous string of duds (most for 500k+) lately so hopefully my luck turns around, because I went from 9 mil to 2 mil pretty quickly πŸ˜‹

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 21 July 2018 at 12:32 AM

I saw a 500k one just then but I dont have the guts to buy it
I swear if it turns out to be a dilloton T^T

EDIT
Annd it's gone XD

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 July 2018 at 12:34 AM

@totallynotjoey nope, but was a meerna xD

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 21 July 2018 at 12:34 AM

@wigglytuff ARGH

Non-binary
1,218 posts

degong • 21 July 2018 at 12:34 AM

@totallynotjoey
Well, you’re in luck!

...it was a Meerna.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 21 July 2018 at 12:36 AM

@degong
Gosh, I'm mad right now >:'(

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 July 2018 at 1:34 AM

@totallynotjoey better luck next time πŸ˜‰ don't worry, I literally was staring at a 500k eggs TWICE for a long time and after I didn't buy them they turned out to be a Kambing the first time and a Tidnab the second.

Female
812 posts

totallynotjoey • 21 July 2018 at 1:53 AM

@wigglytuff Oh now that's just worse ☹️ Good luck to you too 😊
I'm a little broke rbn so I dont think I'll be buying many eggs any time soon XD

Male
1,736 posts

jello • 21 July 2018 at 8:21 AM

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

I GOT AN IZALAV FOR 124K EC

Deleted • 21 July 2018 at 9:16 AM

@jello congrats!!
I got a dud for 500k ^^;

Female
9,263 posts

immortalraven • 22 July 2018 at 1:06 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 510,292 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 13 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Cactower and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 23 July 2018 at 11:38 AM

2 fake eggs at once ☹️

You pay the shopkeeper 544,454 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You pay the shopkeeper 588,947 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 147,237 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 23 July 2018 at 12:12 PM

@jello
Congrats!!! πŸ˜ƒ I'm starting to think Izalavs are 100k-200k, looking at the past 3 times one was found. 😱
But then again, the first 2 cost around 500k

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 23 July 2018 at 1:14 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 109,384 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You pay the shopkeeper 25,080 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 24 July 2018 at 12:08 PM

One in the shop for 592,727 EC. 😊
I don't want to risk it, it might be one(?), cause I haven't seen a TS pet yet today.

EDIT:
It be gone. πŸ˜‹
And it be a dud.

Female
5,399 posts

Orderedchaos • 24 July 2018 at 12:29 PM

@prairie
Can confirm, it was a dud. (i was the one who bought it)

Female
2,153 posts

prairie • 24 July 2018 at 12:46 PM

@orderedchaos

Ouch. Xv
Nearly 600k down the drain

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 July 2018 at 1:48 PM

@Orderedchaos oof Dx