The Thief Shop

in General

Female
377 posts

fjh • 30 August 2018 at 1:32 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 78,279 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 7,828 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Male
1 post

mudkip • 30 August 2018 at 3:49 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,144 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 30 August 2018 at 11:17 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 82,757 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 30 August 2018 at 7:17 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 91,849 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

10 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

☚ī¸

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 31 August 2018 at 12:37 AM

Nice, haven't seen an egg in there for like a week.

You pay the shopkeeper 573,946 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Edit: Somehow through a stroke of luck, also got a Stort through the Mysterious Asteroid (anything else please. I'm begging you.)

Female
377 posts

fjh • 31 August 2018 at 1:03 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 490,314 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

@newlife
wow, congrats on both your eggs! I wish I were that lucky!

Female
260 posts

sybil_howlett • 31 August 2018 at 9:09 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 77,405 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 8,515 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

Gladly it wasn't too pricey but still my money's gone TT___TT xD

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 31 August 2018 at 8:49 PM

☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ ☚ī¸ never doing this again

You pay the shopkeeper 571,311 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

12 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 74,270 EC back to you.

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 2 September 2018 at 9:55 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 486,832 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 September 2018 at 1:27 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 539,874 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 13 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...
YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
289 posts

clbr6117 • 3 September 2018 at 1:39 AM

@newlife Congrats!!! 😃

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 September 2018 at 1:40 AM

@clbr6117

It's the one I was kinda looking for too haha, I'm fairly pleased about getting it

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 3 September 2018 at 1:53 AM

@newlife

OH MY GOD IT WAS YOU WHO SNATCHED IT!!!

AND IT HAD A CREATURE IN IT

AND THAT CREATURE WAS AN IZALAV

gosh dang you >.<

haha jk but congrats on the egg!!! ❤ī¸ you deserve to get it!

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 September 2018 at 1:56 AM

@fjhfjh

I only snatch eggs from you~ if you aren't online I don't snatch 😉 ty though!!

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 3 September 2018 at 2:05 AM

@newlife

bahaha XD so, so mean you are! 😋 Imma get you back for that 😋

Female
377 posts

fjh • 3 September 2018 at 2:21 AM

@newlife hey guess what I literally just got! XD

You pay the shopkeeper 492,302 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 September 2018 at 2:23 AM

@fjh

What the heck lol! I didn't see anything, you're hiding them

Grats though! welcome to the club

Female
377 posts

fjh • 3 September 2018 at 2:24 AM

@newlife

haha, thanks!!!
(this is actually my 4th successful egg) but I love it every single time ❤ī¸

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 September 2018 at 2:27 AM

@fjh

Yeah this is my 4th or 5th but it's fun c:

Female
513 posts

fjhfjhfjh • 3 September 2018 at 1:47 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 581,709 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

@newlife agreed! but in between you get those really expensive duds >.<

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 3 September 2018 at 9:19 PM

@fjhfjhfjh
Hey I like seeing any eggs lol, means I actually found SOMETHING

You pay the shopkeeper 78,440 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 10,197 EC back to you.

3 posts

fjhfjhfjhfjh • 4 September 2018 at 1:32 AM

@newlife I totally agree, but I'm just having an awesome week with the thief shop 😃

You pay the shopkeeper 583,455 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

11 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Gamaeso and can't wait for it to grow up.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 4 September 2018 at 1:49 AM

also, anyone notice that the successful eggs are always really expensive? I mean like... of the last 10 successful eggs (at least of the ones posted on here) the cheapest was 492,302 ec, and 8 of them were over 500k ec.
I'm starting to think this isn't random... lol

Deleted • 4 September 2018 at 6:20 AM

@fjhfjh actually, most of my duds are just as expensive, maybe even more expensive (once I had a dud for 580k!!!! Was so sad after I bought it XD)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 September 2018 at 10:21 AM

@fjhfjh yeah... half the 450/500/550k eggs I've gotten were successful 😸

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 4 September 2018 at 6:39 PM

@crown @wigglytuff

I'm not saying that the expensive ones aren't duds - I've bought plenty 500k+ duds, even one at 615k I think - but of the successful eggs I've stolen (and looks like others have stolen), most of them are expensive. now this might be that more expensive eggs are stocked than cheap eggs, or that expensive eggs are just more likely to be successful. Or that this is complete coincidence and the sample was too small to draw accurate conclusions from 😋

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 September 2018 at 7:32 PM

@fjhfjh yeah, all my successful ones are 500k

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 4 September 2018 at 7:37 PM

@fjhfjh

Might be time to dig through the 135+ pages and make a excel sheet of fails and successes.. I'm sure we will be able to see a pattern through those

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 4 September 2018 at 7:57 PM

@newlife
lamo XD have fun with that hun ❤ī¸ let me know what you find out XD

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 4 September 2018 at 8:13 PM

@fjhfjh

HAH me

maybe? I have no idea lmao, I have so much to deal with classes and I spend all of my free time gaming with my friend

note for myself or anyone: page 6 has the first instance of someone posting price