The Thief Shop

in General

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 13 September 2018 at 1:22 AM

Yes it does... another appeared so ofc I bought it... and now I'm down 1m lol

You pay the shopkeeper 573,868 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

18 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 September 2018 at 10:11 AM

@mairbear oof ☚ī¸

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 14 September 2018 at 12:05 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 99,857 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

8 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 19,971 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

You consider coming back in the future to see if another egg hatches successfully but you have your doubts about this place.

Edit 9/14 at 10:23 PM
You pay the shopkeeper 26,560 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

A special glow begins to envelope this egg. It appears to be hatching...
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 7,171 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
40 posts

secrety • 15 September 2018 at 10:45 AM

How are you guys so lucky? I've never seen an egg at the thief shop.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 15 September 2018 at 10:50 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 579,603 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for this egg to hatch... it begins to crack.
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

And I forgot to post, but I did pick up a real egg like yesterday? A Cachnid. I got distracted though so didn't post ^^;

Edit: @secrety It's not luck so much as just a lot of patience and time xD You just refresh while you're doing something else. It really only takes up like 1/4th of screen space ^^

Non-binary
28 posts

watercress • 15 September 2018 at 9:26 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 98,744 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

The egg cracks and appears to hatch... but a slimy, non-living object is located within. It's not a real creature but some weird inanimate object! You feel tricked by the shopkeeper and yell saying, "These eggs are supposed to contain real creatures and not stuffed with random items!"

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 24,686 EC back.

In case you guys didn't have enough data to work with lol

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 15 September 2018 at 10:31 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 506,712 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

P.S. Trading any and all my TS creatures for Dilloton and the other new one whose name escapes me...

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 16 September 2018 at 7:48 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 28,635 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a sketchy-looking vial labeled Experimental Super-hatch Serum and applies it to the egg.
You wait a bit longer for the egg to hatch. It opens. Much to your surprise, it appears to be an unfertilized egg. You get upset with the shopkeeper and feel gipped out of the deal.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 8,018 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Deleted • 16 September 2018 at 11:53 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 124,756 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

You hold up the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund my Egg Coins, I'll end you!" The shopkeeper cowers and returns 24,951 EC back to you.

-=-=-=-==-=--=-==---=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-==-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
You pay the shopkeeper 531,906 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 3 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

This one didn't return any EC, sad.

Neither
1,577 posts

fjhfjh • 18 September 2018 at 8:12 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 22,862 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 18 September 2018 at 9:05 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 578,641 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

12 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Camlette and can't wait for it to grow up.

Like 5 mins later:

You pay the shopkeeper 526,360 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 11 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 173,699 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Gender Fluid
152 posts

platypup • 19 September 2018 at 9:48 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 112,021 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 14 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Kakakuona and can't wait for it to grow up.

Deleted • 21 September 2018 at 5:32 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 90,259 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

The shopkeeper pulls out a high-powered, red heat lamp and places your mystery egg beneath it. You think it's supposed to help the egg hatch quicker.

The egg opens. But there's not a creature inside. You ask the shopkeeper what could've happened but he doesn't answer your question.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 21 September 2018 at 6:16 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 116,480 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

~5 mins later

You pay the shopkeeper 122,863 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 17,201 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.

10:16pm

You pay the shopkeeper 116,521 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You eagerly wait for the egg to hatch... the egg sits there and then begins to crack.

I was just telling myself that I needed to stop buying these and voila:

You pay the shopkeeper 78,351 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Artemiane and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
513 posts

fjhfjhfjh • 23 September 2018 at 3:20 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 479,653 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You wait with the shopkeeper for about 15 minutes and hope that the egg hatches because you desperately want to see what the creature might be...

The egg "hatches," only to discover it was a plastic egg covered in black ink. It wasn't a real egg! The shopkeeper doesn't offer an apology after you get really upset with him.

You politely ask for your Egg Coins back because the hatching failed. The shopkeeper talks you in circles for a number of minutes and then finally agrees to give you 163,082 EC back. You're still pretty angry but think that it's better than nothing.

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 23 September 2018 at 9:51 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 570,482 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 148,325 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

Female
488 posts

nocturne • 23 September 2018 at 10:02 PM

@mairbear how do you run into eggs at the thief shop so often O:

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 23 September 2018 at 10:04 PM

@magicaltomato3
I've been on a TV show binge this weekend so literally been camped out in front of my computer xD

Female
488 posts

nocturne • 23 September 2018 at 10:22 PM

@mairbear

ahh I see XD
I do that sometimes too 😊 Congrats on getting all those eggs though!

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 23 September 2018 at 10:26 PM

@magicaltomato3
Nah only got a few eggs, most were busts xD But thanks ^^

Deleted • 24 September 2018 at 4:52 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 584,532 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Goggy and can't wait for it to grow up.

Female
2,210 posts

barbyka • 24 September 2018 at 8:32 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 584,278 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

UFT cuz it's my second one.

Deleted • 25 September 2018 at 5:33 AM

There's an egg in the Shop..

Female
2,919 posts

mairbear • 25 September 2018 at 8:33 AM

@barbyka Congrats on Izalav! ^^

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 25 September 2018 at 9:14 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 596,098 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

2 minutes pass as you wait for the egg to hatch. It rumbles and shakes a bit...
The egg continues to rumbles and eventually hatches after more waiting. The creature survives for about 4 minutes but doesn't make it.

You know that the shopkeeper doesn't give refunds after purchase but you demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper doesn't agree to a full refund but gives you 101,337 EC back.

I am... so broke.

Female
3,806 posts

sparklefox • 26 September 2018 at 12:58 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 87,377 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Soetzal and can't wait for it to grow up.

Ooh, yes! I love these creatures.
___
EDIT:

You pay the shopkeeper 29,203 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

YOU TAKE YOUR MYSTERY EGG SUCCESSFULLY!!! You're overwhelmed with excitement as you gaze upon your brand-new baby egg. You immediately have feelings of love and care for your creature. You notice that it's a Izalav and can't wait for it to grow up.

Whoa, this was REALLY unexpected! I just clicked on this for laughs because I thought it would just be a dud.

Female
488 posts

nocturne • 27 September 2018 at 12:11 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 10,637 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

second time today hahah
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.--.-.-.-.
You pay the shopkeeper 14,177 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

Deleted • 27 September 2018 at 2:15 AM

@sparklefox Oml, jealous. The ones i got were for 500k each.. the others with lower prices were duds. So lucky.

Female
4,845 posts

newlife • 28 September 2018 at 12:16 AM

You pay the shopkeeper 100,707 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You threaten the shopkeeper and say, "If you don't refund me for this scam, I'll turn you into the Town Hall!" The shopkeeper becomes very apologetic and fearful but only returns 11,078 EC. You decide it's enough to keep you quiet... for now.

RIP

Two-Spirit
150 posts

watagachi • 4 October 2018 at 1:18 PM

You pay the shopkeeper 580,129 EC and receive your Mystery Egg.

You get even angrier and demand your Egg Coins back. The shopkeeper sheepishly agrees but doesn't give you a full refund. Instead he gives you only 232,052 EC. You are still really upset but think that it's better than nothing.